*Blocks your path*

*Blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUkjrTuRPAw&index=35&list=PL_QtSMEGimbw9t38yr9yopERli84iN_FS
youtube.com/watch?v=_kmIyVtm65A&list=PL-Hm3rGMVE2sF2-TLDd1rkDyAu6TFofmr&index=15&t=43m38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is probably the worst boss fight in the early game because of shit level design. You can fall through the floor while directly in front of him while attacking and there are holes in the corners that you can fall straight into. If you're up close it's hard to see his 1-shot beam telegraphed. I hate this boss so much. It's Team Ninja's poor design at it's finest.

Fun mission with a level I like to explore.

And the boss just had to ruin it.

> Upscaled 240p

Nice job, sony.

*breaks ur guard*

*Becomes your waifu*

>You can fall through holes while attacking

No you can't.

Hey I'm actually up to this part

Got frustrated and went to bed, gonna try again tomorrow

What he meant to say what "I dodged into the hole while button bashing"

>I used red demon armour

Yeah, you can.

If you go ham on him during the first phase there's a chance you will clip through his body and fall into the water.

Show me a video. I fought this boss 10+ times before killing him and did not fall through a hole during an attack once even though I was right up in his face. My guess is that you attack then either dodge or more forward slightly because you're a button-mashing idiot and fell through the hole.

Yeah you can, it happened to me about 3 times while fighting him. Although it only happened on the left side of the arena.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUkjrTuRPAw&index=35&list=PL_QtSMEGimbw9t38yr9yopERli84iN_FS

16:14

get wrekt kiddo

What's a good set for 1kat around chapter 3? I've been using the Hanzo set and weapons I got from adept ninja training for now.

this video is shit because you can clearly see the big hole he fell though from the side

I literally clipped through the boss while attacking him directly from the front several times.

Looks like you're the only one who got wrekt, swimmer.

You absolutely can. Either you haven't played the game or you're using a ranged weapon. You can glitch right through him and fall forward. The game thinks the attack spot when you're targeted is locked onto a lower plane and you will even occasionally do a leap attack downwards as if you're jumping off a cliff to attack an enemy. It's shit design and glitchy.

>You can glitch right through him and fall forward.

This was a design choice.

i died more to the fucking map than him

Man that looks cool
Too bad i will never buy this game

Not him but I've beaten it an innumerable amount of times co-oping and it has never happened to me.

Then get the fuck out of this thread.

Be glad you dont' have to deal with FUCKING WHEELMONKS

I had to repeat this boss like 20 times because of it when Phil died after 16:20ish that should not happen, you can watch him do the exact same thing on the right side, there's supposed to be an invisible wall you can't fall through, you can tell when the boss leans forward and pushes you back, it's like it gets holes in said wall.

wheel monks arent that bad, just hit the upside down face on the other side for a free knockdown

>20 times
That's user error at that point, my good man.

How the fuck do people have the 60 requests at the blacksmith trophy already?
Gold isn't so easy to come by later on.

I'm doing absolute ass for damage. 2kat build, 30 in skill, current attack is 700. I'm doing the boss gauntlet in the mission "The Demon King Revealed." Took half an hour to kill the Onryoki because I was dealing around 50 damage per hit. Anyone else run into this problem?

>2kat main

Found your problem

Not that bad?
You cheeky cunt, don't you lie to my face like that.

Sure, every enemy in this game can be dealt with easily but these faggots are just a pain in the ass in general.

>50 damage per hit
How? Post character.

What I want to know is who decided to make this thing so tanky? Every boss after this has a reasonable amount of health and damage output that makes their fights an appropriate challenge and a good length. Meanwhile this shit takes 10 minutes to beat if your mainly focused on attacking its weak points

we will all say and do whatever the fuck we want, lol

Is 150 the max level for equipment?
What does the (+1) or (+2) mean?

Honestly Onyudo are the ones that seriously piss me off, wheelies are only really annoying when they're in tight passages and you cant maneuver around them without running into their trail

Can't at the moment, I'm not home

How do I beat the black-tongued bitch in the cave?

>tanky

Just use fire buffs you scrub. It melts him down like butter. Alternative you can just use the bonefires around to buff you but that summons slimes in his second Phase.

Don't worry, it took me a while to realize that aswell.

>wheelies are only really annoying when they're in tight passages and you cant maneuver around them without running into their trail
This specifically rustles me.

>Onyudo
Those quick punches and deceptively long range attacks.

Okatsu is a shit waifu, Willaim already got best girl.

All don't have shit against Tengus.
>it's a Tengu right at the cliffside episode

Tome is cute

you're meant to use the fire buffs
or just use Hyottoko Masks which I'm sure nobody ever used before that level so everyone should have more than enough to melt the boss in 10 seconds

Are wheelmonks the true successors to these bastards?

THIS BOSS IS TOTALLY SHIT
i mean the boss is easy as fuck, but the level design is SHIT, TOALLY SHIT

Man her feet were amazing. I want her to kick me all day!

Yes
>basic movement as an attack
>leave a fire trail
>spin super fast at incredibly hihg speeds
>explosion on wakeup

Word of advice for anyone having trouble with this guy, use fire talismans/use the bonfires to light your sword on fire and attack the ends of his tentacles as they have they glowy weak spots on them, also try not to get too close during the first phase to avoid drowning

To go even further beyond.

>kick the shit out of the tengu
>beat his tired ass
>full ki pulse on his recovery field as you dodge away
They're deceptively easy to beat.

I want to marry Tome and live in a small home together with a nice big forge for her to work in and I can tell her she's beautiful and that I love her every day.

There should be a paralysis charm in the cave, equip that. You can dodge her scream by dashing to the left or right. She's got a couple of close range moves, stay just of reach, punish on whiff. Don't stay too close, she has a grab.

Equip paralysis resist stuff
Get better at dodging
Shoot her out of the air

>running around without looking or being cautious like a spastic retard

the level is pretty great actually

That fire-spitting item, Hyottoko mask I think, also does a ton of damage to it. It's safe to use during the first phase if you're careful.

This is my problem solver right here

Yeah I tried that on my final attempt and it absolutely destroyed him, I'm glad consumables are actually kinda useful in this game.

>not going full 6x Sloth Talisman
How do you even want to beat The Two Kings Nioh?

I can't tell if she speaks in French or just spirit gibberish.

>defending shit

I've had little to absolutely no trouble from Tengu since the last alpha. I found they're easy to manipulate.

>Get close attack and bait a swipe/spin
>Attack
>Repeat

Why can't nioh swim?

Good idea, I wish I had thought of that, I have a ton of the fuckin things saved up cause I never use them

Get used to dodging towards her when she throws her paralysis shit, it moves just fast enought that it will catch you if you dodge backwards, block her aerial knife throws and don't spend too much time near her, she can fuck you up in melee

>Use that with lightning coated weapon
So this is what it's like to stop time.

How do you beat the small blobs on that level? I've found myself manage to drain their ki in one hit but I never manage to replicate it willingly. I thought it had to do with hitting from the side but that doesn't seem to be it.

> those amrita fiends that just fall down on their own and explode while leaving no amrita or items behind when you're shitting on them

>fighting Twilight Onryoki
>whacking away at his back
>he picks up giant cannonball and throws it at me
>it somehow hits me despite him not even looking at me

What? Even From Software would call that bullshit.

They explode when you deal fire damage to them.

> get close to them
> dodge to the side when they lunge
> high stance strong attack with sword
> finish them off when they instantly melt

so hard

Sometimes they just stop and expose the skull they carry around, hit that and you'link break them. 1 and 2Kat kick combo also breaks them rather easy, then hit them once to crumple then and finish them.

That's because she's speaking Gaelic

All of them? Or do they explode when you hit them with the corresponding element?

They explode when you deal their elemental damage to them. There are 5 kinds.

I just got a PS4 and Nioh is one of the first games I'll be getting for it. Pretty excited to play it as I know absolutely nothing about it apart from a bunch of gameplay videos.

>Twilight Onryoki

They weren't kidding when they said twilight bosses have different moves.

>That quick ball toss

Why is there not twilight mission playlist? Fuck this daily bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=_kmIyVtm65A&list=PL-Hm3rGMVE2sF2-TLDd1rkDyAu6TFofmr&index=15&t=43m38s

This guy has a video where he dies to this boss as soon as he begins the fight.

Onryoki and Giant Centipede are masters of shooting things through their own bodies. Don't let it get to you.

Stop shilling your channel, retard.

I always read it as amrita friends.

I was quite surprised when I first met one.

I was having difficulty with this boss until I read that you could use the fires, then it became the easiest shit. He doesn't even put up a fight.

>JUST PUT PIFALLS AND ARCHERS EVERYWHERE!
>fun
>great

git gud

let's not forget slimes latched to the ceiling every 10 steps just waiting to pounce down on you and knock you down to the water

Had that happen to me on my second try, just barely managed to pick up my spirit when I got fucking laser beamed outta nowhere, good times.

you have ranged weapons too retard

Just use Isonade or an armour set that gives you enemy sense and you'll never get ambushed again

>check pixiv and boorus
>still only 1 picture of any Nioh female, and it's a badly drawn Okatsu lewd
>nothing of Saoirse, Tome or Ginchiyo
>2 ones of bara William

Come on Japan.

I bet 3/4 of the people playing this game havent use a ranged weapon once

They are too busy grinding.

>no waifu shit

this is good.

>tfw going for back attacks on onryoki and the fucker tossed the ball backwards though his hand
Thought they were going to fix this

I do, doesn't mean I have to like it.

>lewd drawings=waifushit
Dumbass.

enjoy getting gangbanged by omnyo mage groups

imo this boss wasn't too bad. the level sucked, though. pit hazards every 2 feet are just tedious

He was hard? No he wasn't, you'd have to be stupid to fall for any of his gimmicks

Screw that, where's the Hino-Enma lewds?

What?