Who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Saikou_The_Lewd_King/New_Touhou_KE_and_Speed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who's the main character?

The katana wielder.

You're missing Crono.

HIM

Damn I just realized people with swords got pretty shit power level. None of these can even beat Goku

quick rundown of this jojo reference?

and goku is pretty shit himself

Hakumen>Youmu>Vergil>Sephiroth>Raiden=Ryu>The rest
Hakumen has an instant kill technique unless you have retarded quantum manipulation hax and he can stop the opponent in place.

Deadpool because he has toon power.

Are we talking about bullet hell Youmu or fighting game Youmu?

Image really needs to be redone with hax characters instead because hakumen just kind of streamrolls everybody else due to their lack of proper hax

Hakumen

Can anybody list off what all the characters can do? I only know Hakumen, Raiden and Deadpool in full.

Him or Vergil yeah.

Hakumen has a power that just deletes someone. He can oneshot pretty much anyone on that last.

He can also counter reality warping (GER/Yukari Tier shit, universal timeline resets, mind control, soul raping unless it's a sword of some kind, which means youmu could defeat him if he wasn't retardedly fast and capable of stopping her with a parry)

Hakumen

Motivated Vergil

>GER

but ger can counter anything on a conceptual level

I would say the dork but obviously she won't last that long

His ability is LITERALLY what power of order is supposed to work against.

but ger is basically the same but broader

you really can't beat ger my man

It's "exist to "not exist"
and "1" to "0"
If you used it to put hakumen to "death" or "nonexistence" he could negate it because that'd be phenomenon intervention.

Fully Concentrated Vergil

yeah and ger could reduce power of order to zero

ger doesn't alter events it alters concepts

The power of order counters again.
Phenomenon intervention works on "objects" which can be abstract.
Trying to rob the power to counter you from somebody with that power allows them to counter your attempt.
It's better to stop before it gets confusing though.

Win in what, exactly?

Cooking

Are you two listening to yourselves?
Do you not realize what little sense it makes to argue how one person can manipulate reality harder than the other person?

Who will it trigger more people for me to say, Youmu or Genji?

Oh.

In that case Youmu.

but ger literally does everything power of order does but to anything in all situations

>This power is not good, nor evil, it simply counters something that threatens the world to maintain its balance, and the larger the threat, the more this power grows.

sounds like the power is limited to things that threaten world balance

Genji because he's really weak
it's actually trying to make sense of things

this is autistic as fuck
it's my kind of autism though

Hakumen probably.

The only thing Youmu triggers is my erection

GER could possibly destroy anything though, that makes it threatening to za warudo.
Though world in blazblue is not so simple, it's a "story" written by the master unit and Hakumen is passively resistant to intervention in any case.

Vergil impregnated Youmu after he actually died and their daughter is Yuzuriha

This is stupid, Sephiroth and Vergil would completely destroy everyone else. Between the two, I don't know. Probably Vergil.

But Hakumen and the 2hu destroys those

Jack

No he doesn't, he loses to basic ass BB characters.

BB universe is pretty broken though, and he's not even at full power

He never is, never will be.
BB's story is relatively retarded and extremely circumstantial

>that feel when Hakumen kills your time

he was stated to fight on par with Izanami at full power who "has difficulty" measuring up to something that would atomize a planet larger then jupiter, which would put her at planet level minimum.
These are the high-tiers and hakumen was gimped through the entire story anyway.

You are right, but we are talking about Dante and Vergil here. They are basically gods.

why doesn't hakumen's power of order erase himself since he is a threat to world order with his meme killing powers

because he's the sword of amaterasu or basically her eraser, except he rebelled against her by gaining free will before he was hakumen and when terumi was the unit so humans took the body and eventually he got it
the entire premise is basically some girl's characters getting free will and rebelling and she can't write them off because they have the ability to rebel against fate.

so his power is order
he also has the power to go against order

wtf

he can because he has free will
although i'm not sure that the power of order originates from amaterasu either, maybe straight from the azure.

Name ONE thing Youmu has lost to.

Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya, maybe Hakumen depending on how you interpret his speed

Reimu

But to be fair, everyone bar moonbitch loses to Reimu

wtf why is Tenchi so powerful?

>gurren lagann that low

no fucking way anything about this is remotely accurate.

could touma beat hakumen

It's because Japan has a boner for "My OC little girl is actually super duper ultra strong" garbage

Hakumen's power of order might be able to go against it, but i dunno.
blazblue abstract powers are not supernatural per say, they are derived from quantum shit if i remember correctly
He could sense interference anyway and could probably blow him away from range without even touching his hand.

Musashi is invincible under the heavens. plus he can copy the others abilities

Time killer.

Why is Touma Hakumen's sword?

The European Longsword

The Japanese Kuh tanna

HF blade

Tenchi is literally omnipotent. TTGL is strong, but even STTGL only barely reached universal level in the final battle. Theoretically it could be stronger, but all the characters above it have shown better feats.

I raise you a Nox Nyctores

>Tenchi is literally omnipotent

I need to really watch/read the other series.

Youmu is also around planet level. How fast are BB characters? Depending on the answer, Youmu might be able to blitz Hakumen before he can respond.

Ayyyyy My girl Haruhi in the Special Tier, she should be also "Divine Entity" to be exact since she can change the entire universe, same goes for Arceus

I think certain calcs made him relativistic but if you scale off of relative power from say, Makoto, who should be weaker then 20% Hakumen, then he is 1.5 FTL or something at 100% when comparable to Izanami
Nevermind that dodging lightning is what low-tiers can do and those are barely town level.
His destructive power is unclear and I don't think the characters need to demonstrate it either due to them fighting with controllable magics most of the time, but if it scales to that one statement (as highest interpretation) then he is large planet.

>Featherine not on the same level as Demonbane
Perfect list otherwise tbqh

Arceus has speed, durability, and the ability to actually use it's power though, Haruhi is a glass cannon.

Also I think Youmu's best feat was going to the moon in a second, riiight?

deadpool has canonically slaughtered the entirety of the rest of the marvel characters in a specific alternate universe. all of them.

Well that's neat and all but in a specific alternate universe my dick is firmly lodged in your ass fuccboi

I thought that was the case, but a quick google of vs battle wiki turned up this
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Saikou_The_Lewd_King/New_Touhou_KE_and_Speed
In which case, she's a lot faster than Hakumen, but it doesn't really seem like she has enough hax or attack power to kill him before he uses his hax.

Both 2hus and blazblue characters are hard to interpret anyhow because of lack of feats in certain cases.
Highest of the highest interpretations of blazblue leads to casual universal takehaya susanoo and other shit though.
Also have some crossover art, I don't know why these exist but apparently their fighting game movesets look really alike.

He then canonically killed the deadpool that killed the other universe and took his anti regen sword.

please rape my face next, but still: deadpool has the potential to be a literal god-killer if you factor in that he is kind of cursed with immortality by thanos because deadpool was about to cuck him from boneing lady death.

Hakumen could still beat him.

>GER versus Hakumen

Their powers would cancel each other out and then GER would just beat the shit out of Hakumen because only stands can affect stands.

Then Hakumen kills his time.

Then GER reduces his time killing power to zero.

The only concrete thing is that Stands are immune to anything that is non-Stand.

If she has the Oboro Muramasa, Momohime.

>unit 01 that "high"

there needs to be a list that doesn't account fanboyism/popularity into it, only objective feats.

i mean, unit 01 at it's most powerful can wreck shit on a global scale, yet it's higher than gil who can fuck an entire world by charging EA to max.

and sakuya is higher than both even though her power would only really work against enemies she could kill with her daggers in the first place since just stopping time doesn't really do shit. then you have lilith rey unreasonably high as well, while still being lower than Goku.

seriously who made this, did they even watch the shows or just base it all on shit they heard on Sup Forums and battle royale?

And the power of order cancels it out.
GER's time is not GER and without it, he will cease.

>Youmu's on there
>Hakumen's on there

Come on how the fuck is this even fair?

>youmu
>a threat

>GER's time is not GER and without it, he will cease.

GER protects Giorno from anything that would harm him automatically and without fail.

Killing GER would result in Giorno dying.

You can't make GER cease by meme powers and then it would come down to a 1v1 fight which Hakumen would LOSE.

One punch man one punches them all.

Samurai Jack, no question.
What kind of shit are you guys smoking?

Except Hakumen could still kill his time.
Nevermind that he couldn't really scratch somebody of Hakumen's caliber, maybe wail down on him for eternity.

Her destructive power beeing on the same level of Arceus though is enough imho, also people worship her as a God so...

This is stupid, GER is useless against hakumen, he's already dead.

>Except Hakumen could still kill his time.

nuh uh

yu-uh

>has hakumen ever lost a fight
>yes because he's a fucking nerd
>has ger ever lost a fight
>nope and his ability prevents it from ever happening

Pretty sure dead pool fucks them in the ass.