The trio of Sup Forums approved YouTubers

Can we all agree on this?

Take away the two on the left and you're spot on

Matpat should be replaced with mattewmatosis or panenkoek, then we will have the Sup Forumseddit trio

DSP is forever /ourboy/.

He's shit at video games, but sometimes he really buckles down and steps up to the challenge. When he played Dark Souls 3 he got stuck at Pontif Sulyvahn for a really long time. He attempted it damn near a hundred times over the course of several hours. But not once did he even consider summoning another player to help and in the end he beat is solo (something I don't have the patience to do).

Also his game reviews are pretty based.

The ultimate irony is he wouldn't be popular at all if people didn't hate him so much. It's because of the legions of autists that hate the fiber of his soul that he even has enough money to live on.

>this e-celeb shilling thread will be allowed to live
Sup Forums's mods really are complete idiots.

>Approved
>Posts a self acclaimed sell out

I'm honestly convinced he's a Sup Forums mod. That would explain why idiots like you (possibly him) are able to shill so hard without getting banned for it.

He is complete garbage, like every other neckbearded idiot that feels compelled to put themselves in front of a camera.

Autism.

So DSP, Black DSP, and Sniffs-His-Own-Farts DSP?

>ImmortalHD
>UberHaxorNova
>SSoHPKC
That's the real trio.

>I'M AN AUTISTIC MANBABY NINTENDRONE WHO NEEDS TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES 24/7 WAHHHHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAAAHUUGGGHHH

Sad!

Filthyrobot
Arumba
Floe

Who's the black guy?

LOW

where's pewdy????

TIER

Can't believe that you forgot THE /our guy/.

GOD

>tfw Samus has gone dark again

>Nigger
>Undertale-loremaster
>Gout McStout

Dsp
Classicgameroom
AVGn

CGR stopped being good a few years back. I think it might just have been me getting used to him, but he's boring as fuck now.

why does Sup Forums like dsp? i though hes just a whiny manchild whos bad at games

my choice has to be ross scott though , hes still a favorite of mine after all these years and i just recently started watching his videos again

So what's the latest Phil news, has he had to get a part time job yet?

No.

LTG is kind of funny, the other two are shit.
90% of youtube gaming are just fags who want to play the social game, which is understandable because they want to get paid but the whole shit is boring.

Yeah, see, we aren't Sup Forums, but maybe you should go there and stay in your containment board.

Shouldn't Pew be approved now?

Him being bad is funny and entertaining unlike 99% of other vidya youtubers

Lazy Game Reviews
Accursed Farms
Fitzthistlewits (RIP)

Why? He's toned down some cancer but he still does the same clickbaiting, QUIRKY VOICE XD shit that's unbearable.

My nigga

crowbcat

This and only this.

t. eceleb fags

Check my digits

Why are you posting this now. Haruhi feels like it's 10 years old user.

DSP isn't shit at games but that just makes him worse. He only acts like a scrub for hits and when he can't dumb himself down enough to put on a show, he's boring as fuck.