Name a better game, I'll wait

Name a better game, I'll wait.

Super Mario Brothers 2

watch dogs 2

>smoking
disgusting cock sucker. giving money to the fucking jews and killing himself on the process. fuckin nigger asshole. Dropped.

OoT GOAT

Super Mario World 64 is better

Warioland 5

Castlevania

That's easy. Star Wars battlefront 2 with mods.
On that note, SERVER WHEN ?

?

I have SWBF2 with mods on my PC, makes the game way better

> troopers removing their helms

BLASPHEMY

battlefront 2 is the worst of the series, no meme, it's the yearly rehash call of duty of the series. It's mostly reused assets and most of the maps are infantry-only

Star Wars Battlefront (2015)

someone will fall for this autism

>2 games
>worst of the series
Well yeah, technically you could say it's the worst (of the two), but that doesn't mean it's a bad game.
I still prefer BF2 desu, the missing maps from 1 can be modded in anyway.

It's not autism

heroes are lazy reskins with borrowed animations, absolutely no air combat on any ground maps and space battles are hot garbage

but keep having no rebuttals and resorting to buzzwords

Battlefront 2 may not be as good as a lot of Sup Forums would lead you to believe but it's far from being the worst in the series when EA's piece of shit exists.

Battlefront 2015

Not even memeing

Doom

now that it's complete and you can get it for $25-$30 Nu-battlefront is better than 2

I don't mind the new battlefront, but singleplayer sucks

The series that its heavily inspired by, Battlefield.

What are you even talking about, the last battlefront game came out in 2005

Singleplayer sucks tho

How do you figure? Isn't it just battlefield with aliens?

And didn't DICE already confirm a sequel? I imagine the original will lose a lot of its audience to that

>Troopers removing their helmets AFTER the battle to enjoy their little moment of victory

Sounds reasonable to me.

Nice try toaster.

Stop trying to trick me piece of CIS junk

>star cards
>no classes
>tokens for vehicles and heroes

I actually liked the new Battlefront but I don't really see how you can say it's better considering those 3 things. Also I know the next one will have single player and probably clone wars era but that's definitely a minus against 2015 BF.

I bought it with the EA access subscription shit for $5 and I still feel ripped off. They somehow made shooting blasters even more stale than it was in BF2, and then decided to make just about every weapon feel the same. Map design is a fucking mess and I didn't even have to play half an hour to realize how imbalanced most of them are for one side. The dumb power-up tokens are pointless, why scatter them across the map instead of just putting down vehicles anyone can enter like other Battlefront and Battlefield games? I'm convinced the only reason people tolerate that hunk of garbage is because it looks and sounds gorgeous. The only other redeeming thing I can think of is that walker assault seems like it could be pretty fun if it was done right.

every weapon in Battlefront 2 was the EXACT same, nigger, outside of specialized classes like the Bothan spy and Droideka

every weapon in nu-battlefront has its own niche, and even then I think now that it's complete it still has more guns.

>no classes
>star cards

not inherently a bad thing, nigger. Classes were pointless because Engineer was so OP anyway.

I really wanted to play this game, I remember having fun with it years ago but nothing else.
Is it good just because of the multiplayer, or is the singleplayer good too? I can't stand games that are only good for a thing.

Galactic Conquest was godly

Singleplayer is great.I never played it online but played splitscreen/system link with friends and always had a time

This is legit terrible mod

I started playing this game after getting it for a bargain on Steam... it's OKAY, but why is it praised as the greatest thing since canned cheese?

I really do want to enjoy it.

Star Wars Battlefront (2004).
Better gameplay. Better maps. No fucking hero characters. It was the better shooter.