SIX

SIX.
NEW.
ACTS.

>Only fear is that due to the number of them - the content may not be unsubstantial.

But otherwise SIX FUCKING NEW -FREE- ACTS.
How does GGG do it?

>Meanwhile D3 is releasing Necromancer for $20
What a fucking bizzaro world we live in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFAPw_F3jyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Globe Girls are back.
Also trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=YFAPw_F3jyg

kill yourself, shill

>Posting a pseudo-expansion announcement of a video game
>on Sup Forums - VIDEO GAMES
Neck yourself

scion rework?

>content may be unsubstantial
A sizable portion of it will take place in the same areas we've already seen with some new visuals added, some new areas added in to mix it up.
In a way, they're removing Cruel and Merciless, but leaving the equivalent of a higher Difficulty in in a unique way.
Will it be good? I don't know.
>How do they do it?
TL;DR: They've been working on Acts 3-10 since the beginning, poured a sizable amount of effort into 3 before Beta ended, then went back to slowly working on 4-10, then they put forth a sizable amount of effort after 2 years to push Act 4 to live.
Then seeing an opportunity to blow everyone away, they slowed development on most everything else and decided to push everything to live all at once this summer.
They spent several years making themselves look shitty and slow for a huge event.
Admittedly, it's not the worst method of doing things, but it's certainly strange.

Those aren't our old Globe Girls. We had the Maidens Bound, those are Solaris and Lunaris.
>That bit of pudge on Solaris

>scion rework?
Asking for too much user
>Tfw she will always be shit.

Truth be told theres no details on class nerfs/buffs yet

>Free
don't summon him please

>covered up
dropped

> Characters still look like they were raped in the clothes section of Goodwill.

Pass.

How do they do it?
I know a guy who's bought EVERY $1k package since beta and hasn't even set up his grandmaster or unique item yet.

There are many of them, streamers do it too because idiots donate to them to see them make it.

Also on top of that there are tons of people like me who have probably dropped $100-200+ on the game because it's just microtransactions an d I want to keep a company who's doing so and giving me literally thousands of hours of gameplay with something.

There are some issues I want fixed but I also do wish that they had fixed double dipping earlier instead of letting it live and the BV meta of last league, however seeing how we're geting SIX fucking acts, releasing to china, releasing to xbox, I can understand, they actually were busy.

>Fearing the Freeposter
He's not Catposter, so who cares.
There's a chance, user. If her Tree area was reworked to not be so much worse than every other start and her Ascendant nodes got a decent buff, she'd be great.

>Those aren't our old Globe Girls. We had the Maidens Bound, those are Solaris and Lunaris.
Rumors already going around that the 'bound' girls were Solaris/Lunaris chained because the Beast still existed (which dies in Act 4). Hence them being unbound

Either way its an improvement
>that pudge.
My nigger.

>A sizable portion of it will take place in the same areas we've already seen with some new visuals added, some new areas added in to mix it up.
The only area I know of that we will be returning to (Wraeclast in Act 6) already is largely different - see image. But hopefully the rest are new.

It's free and people actually enjoy the game.

This is one of the few games that there is little point to shill and GGG doesn't have the spare cash to shill you because they have shit to do with it.

It's probably the closest to 'free' f2p game there is.

i actually want to pay for it.

>necromancer
>with less than 100 minions
its not a fucking necromancer

this is like 10th thread with the same op image within 24 hours

>this is like 10th thread with the same op image within 24 hours
Link? I hadn't noticed any when ctrl+f'ing earlier.

You fucking spammed this thread several times on Sup Forums

fuck off, shill

>Hopefully the rest are new
That looks considerably similar to what we have already, but altered.
>The first 2 areas are still Coast and Tidal Isle
>Into Mud Flats
>Then the Submerged Passage has collapsed and a new path opens through the Fetid Pool
>New areas transition to the Climb, Prisoner's Gate, or what's left of it, is a side-area, some new stuff, then into Merveil's Caverns, then onto the Sea God
I'm just going off what I know, and they've said it will be a mixture of new and old.
Act 8 is looking especially grim.

>You fucking spammed this thread several times on Sup Forums

>People created multiple threads of a new expansion being released
Go whine about the countless Zelda threads then you fucking sperg.

I'm not OP, but nice try. Personally I think that these should just stay in /vg/, but I can see them wanting to talk with Sup Forums and not /vg/ as most /vg/ threads are fucking disgusting echo chambers.

/poeg/ isn't an echo chamber, but it's full of autistic people who zealously hate everything for no reason and don't play the game at all, opting to spam the thread with nonsense, cats, and anime instead of contributing at all.
It gets to the point nobody can agree on anything because of autistic falseflagging and meme-spouting.

Unfortunately, always-online clickers are a terrible idea, mainly because trading is a terrible idea. If PoE were offline and balanced around solo self-found (as they call it) it would be enormously better.

>Unfortunately, always-online clickers are a terrible idea, mainly because trading is a terrible idea. If PoE were offline and balanced around solo self-found (as they call it) it would be enormously better.
How is trading bad desu? Even playing Softcore - finding a few chaos orbs will net you decent enough gear to clear 80% of the way to the end.

I will admit that having to rely on poe.trade is an issue however. But I much prefer the currency system (Chaos Orbs/Exalts) than Diablo's.

when is this releasing f4m? im thinking of starting to play this game

> Always online ARPGs

Did you fuckers learn nothing from D3?

New league announcement tomorrow.
New League (great time to start learning) 2 weeks and a day after that.
Some time April/May, the Beta for the new content will start, I'd suggest skipping it if you're new.
Then mid-Summer, the new shit releases along with the next League and you can jump into that with a League under your belt.

who the hell ever played D2 offline anyways? D3 failed because it was shit, not because of online

I just hope they continue to do performance polish along the way

Those are separate issues, but it should be obvious why it's a problem from the fact that everyone believes "removing friction" (adding an automated auction) will ruin the game. At that point you really have to stop and think, what the fuck went wrong? But anyway, clickers should be about killing mobs for loot, and using that loot to kill better mobs. Turning it into babby's first capitalism simulator is counter to that, not least because, like normal capitalism, it makes doing work the worst approach to wealth.
The fact that the game's development is in feedback with the Jews only exacerbates the problem, making people say "git gud" which really means "put up with the awful trading."

I did and still play D2 offline sometimes.

congrats, you're the minority. the retarded, dirt-eating minority

So now I need to replay 10 acts 3 times on every new character before endgame?

No, there's going to be just one difficulty now. Clear the story and move on straight to maps (assuming they don't change the endgame)

You're definitely right poeg is one of the few decent ones.
I've tried enough of the mmo generals that I just find it hard to jump into /vg/ at all, it was hyper cancer in it's starting days too.

A good Sup Forums thread now and then is neato for a game like this getting a big update to get some fresh opinions.

nice, this is what have made me drop the game every time i've tried it since beta

PoE is shit

>6 new acts
>still not interested in playing
it just feels like a chore and not a game

u

Considering the state of video games, it's pretty fucking good.

If I considered it based on the ideal and of video games overall and the lengths they USED to go to, it's meh but not quite shit.

They get cucked pretty hard by NZ laws for hiring people outside of NZ too.,