What game allows me to go full DEUS VULT

What game allows me to go full DEUS VULT
>inb4 chivalry

Stronghold Crusaders

Crusader Kings 2, obviously
>tfw the actual crusading is one of the worst parts of the game

>subtle for honor shilling
kys yourself

You can't deus vult in chivalry you retard. That game doesn't even vaguely have any saracen/pagan/heretic killing. It's just fictional western faction vs fictional western faction.

THE deus vult simulator

Knights of the Nine, obviously

Attila's Age of Charlemagne as the Kingdom of Asturias. Ambushing moors on flat land and razing every muslim city.

comfiest DLC ever.

Felt like a real knight. I dno why, it was just a real warm DLC.

I'll take the subtle bait and say what you want me to say

For Honor

Mount and Blade: Warband with Sands of Faith mod

M&B Warband
>train band of Swadian knights
>purge the sinful Sarranids from our lands

>there are people in this thread who didn't join knights

I don't think I've ever really contributed to the crusades now that I think of it and I've got 121h under my proverbial belt. I do think I helped my son a bit during the Reconquista, that's about it.

II got Jerusalem once as Sicily but only through heavily exploiting the game mechanics and letting France and the >H>R>E fight all the battles for me. That was a good run, but after that it always felt like too much of a pain

If religion exists in Calradia it somehow alluded me in the hundreds of hours I spent in the game, I always guessed the devs hated religion because they are sane and educated people who had the disgrace of being born in Turkey.

+1

FUCK religioin

Some of the NPCs do mention God so some form of religion does exist

for honor shilling thread in disguise

>>>/reddit/

Damn, I've just abandoned so many campaigns before but now I've almost got the itch to start up a new one.

not all religioin man