Why does Sup Forums like this game so much, besides memes and Kojimbo fanboyism? It's QTE-ridden...

Why does Sup Forums like this game so much, besides memes and Kojimbo fanboyism? It's QTE-ridden, minimum gameplay allowed shit.

Just like all Platinumshit games

What a shitty thread. Good thing sage option exists.

It's fun

>d-don't diss my fav game!
Kill you are self.

because muh platinum and muh memes. It's not a bad game at all but it's pretty fucking mediocre.
Jetstream Sam's mode was pretty good though.

I'm rather complaining about your thread not being open to discussion at all. The post you just made prove it.

I'm just here to confirm my viewpoint, faggot. Now get out.

sage

Oh, so you're so insecure that you need other people's opinion in order to forge your own.
You're also the kind of guy who has a MLP steam profile picture, right?

>no option to play as Sam in main story
fucking dropped

Parrying is satisfying as fuck, I really liked the precision cutting mechanic and it knows how to pump you up in a boss fight. I wish it had a bit more enemy variety but it's pretty obviously a budget game. It's pretty overrated but that doesn't make it bad, just kind of obnoxious.

I also don't give a shit about Metal Gear.

It has a 10/10 soundtrack, uses that soundtrack brilliantly, and has cool character designs + character moments in the audio codecs. The combat isn't much but it's still fun, especially the fight against Sam. Got me pumped.

I still unironically like DmC more, because of how varied the combat is.

Meme dialogues in this game makes some of the best unintentional comedy in videogames.

The game itself is fast, short, accessible and just makes you feel good playing it despite all its flaws.

DmC Definitive Edition is actually kinda good, but I'd still probably play Revengeance over it.

I'd play most hack n slash games over both though.

>still unironically like DmC more
This, the special edition is flat out better than MGR. Too bad the faggots at Ninja Theory had to piss everyone off before the original game even released.

>minimum gameplay

>Kojimbo fanboyism
Kojima has literally nothing to do with this game

DmC really has an identity crisis. They honestly may have been better off keeping Donte the way they originally envisioned him rather than try to meet some weird middle ground. They also fucked up some major fundamental gameplay stuff but luckily the definitive edition fixed a lot of that. It's still a crock that will never come to PC but oh well.

>minimum gameplay
What to know how I can tell you haven't played it?

Speaking of low-budget Platinum games, should I fall for the Transformers Devastation sale?

how much is it?

>faggots in this thread prefer DmC to this game
good lord what has happened to Sup Forums

I liked it fine, but it depends on how much it is and how much you care about playing a slightly different and much shorter and less varied Bayonetta clone with a Transformers skin.

Kojimbo didnt even do this game.
Is has one of the coolest and properly done cutting sysgem
Not all finishers are QTEs, most are simply finishers. QTEs in this game are only during bosses deaths.

Transformers devastation is medium budget. If you are a fan of transformers it's really cool because they brought back all the original voice actors from generation 1. Also there are little easter eggs and references to transformers things peppered throughout.

Its a good hack&slash game. It makes raiden less gay.

The game is short. So can be beaten in some hours like old nes action games like ninja gaiden.

Its fun and and brings more lore to the mgs saga without broke a damn thing.

You can say whatever you want to hate it. But its a solid goty of a genre that's not mainstream

I was disapointed the Cybertron games were better. Only get Devastation if you have severe GeeWun syndrome.

Dmc de is broken as fuck its combo system is bad. And the story is disgusting and retarded

Is not a that bad game but shit compared to dmc 3&4. Like dkc3

Still mgr is better