That final case fucking sucked apollo didn't do shit

That final case fucking sucked apollo didn't do shit

the first case was awesome, and apollo didn't do anything then, either

Spirit of Justice redeems Apollo with an awesome final case

the only AA game i dropped

If I can survive Ace Attorney Investigations you can get through this you fucking baby.

I loved this game and all 4 cases. Hate me.

The real stinker is AJFA

Unlike Spirit of Justice where he did literally everything.

no because AAI was good up until the final mission's final hours, so you finish it purely from inertia.
AJ gets boring right off the 2nd case.

Is spirit of justice good?I just finished apollo justice and I haven't played investigations 1 and 2 yet or dual destinies.

But it had some fun characters! And the music was excellent!

Apollo and his game should've been retconned out of existence. Nothing post AA3 was even that good (AAI2 and DGS don't count, they never officially came out in the west)

Really good, but I suggest you play AAI, AAI2, DD and SoJ in this order, which is simply the release order.

I'm in the same boat mostly user, though I did finish the first case in DD, and it's pretty good but feels a hell of a lot different in terms of atmosphere.

Final case would've been better if they didn't split up the real case with Phoenix's backstory minicase, killing all momentum it had. Actually the game as a whole would've been better if Phoenix wasn't in it.

It's great, but certainly pays to play DD previously, which is pretty average-ish. AAI2 is GOAT and pretty much the reason why you shouldn't skip AAI

There's even a slight nod to AAI2 in DD so playing those in sequence is a good idea.

Fuck which case? I went on to DD because AAI felt so damn tedious.

>apollo justice
>apollo game where phoenix hogs the spotlight at the last moment

>spirit of justice
>phoenix game where apollo hogs the spotlight at the last moment

You should play AAI not for the nod, but for AAI2. It is one of the best if not the best Ace Attorney.

How long overall is AAI? I have a flash cart to play AAI2 and I do want to play that one.

SoJ was evenly balanced. Two cases Phoenix, Two cases Apollo, one case Athena. And Apollo's eventual spotlight was quite foreshadowed in cases 2 and 3.

>Implying Spirit of Justice wasn't just another Apollo game in disguise
Come on man, it even had you playing as Apollo and facing off against Phoenix Wright himself.

EAT YOUR BURGERS APOLLO REEEEEEE
ITS A LADDER

5 cases. First four are average lenght, but the last one is a test of endurance. Case 1 to 3 are just average, while Case 4 is actually pretty good.

Alrighty so not too bad then overall, could probably finish in a week if I work at it. Is the final one as long as Rise from the Ashes?

Yes.

FUCK, that case was way too damn long, had a good plot though.

apollo felt a bit shoehorned into phoenix's story at the last moment though, phoenix sets himself up as the lawyer who's learning this new foreign justice system and sparked a revolution and then in the end it's like "hey apollo could you end the revolution I started for me". The game tried well by having both apollo and phoenix at the bench for the final case but I think they should've given apollo ties to the khura'in storyline earlier on in the game.

The Jurist system is never brought up again is it?

>"hey apollo could you end the revolution I started for me"
I liked that aspect, it showed Apollo coming into his own. Phoenix was still the one who caused the initial spark.

No. It was put into AA4 because it had just been implemented in real-life Japan, but since Japan aborted it soon afterwards, just assume the same happened in AA. The fourth case in AA4 was just a test run anyway.

I thought the Mason System investigation segment was the best part of the game in terms of dialogue and so on. Confronting smug Kristoph in his cell was more tense than pretty much everything in AA5&6 too. Lame game aside from that though.

Easy to say with hindsight and all but they should've given Phoenix & co. one more game to themselves where they do all the courtroom changing shit and then bring in Apollo & co acting within the new court system instead of shitty mix of both they're doing in my opinion.

I think Phoenix should've been the one to set up shop in Khurain and Apollo should've taken over the office back in Japanifornia at the end of AA6 too to be honest.

I like the idea that the juror system was abolished because it put a man behind bars despite insufficient evidence to do so and is therefore considered as a bad system

Why was Thalassa such a slut

Also how come you never get to break these locks? What was he hiding?

What statement even caused the locks to appear in the first place?

When you ask about his motive for killing zak

But didn't he admit it was because Zak picked Phoenix over him?

Yeah