Prove It Wrong

/r/ the template for these, I only have this and I know it's missing a few, like the bandana one

TP is meh,
DS games are great but underrated,
I doubt you played Four swords with friends,
Zelda 2 is one of the worst,

>MM

Nah. Put just an "OK" reaction on it.

Fuck you, Skyward sword was great.

I liked Skyward Sword.
Just not the overworld style.

That's what the blank face is for, you fucking retard.

>Zelda 2 is the worst

Opinion discarded

>Hating Skyward Sword

You might not liking it like the other ones because the controls might not be the best but saying things like "worst game evah!" or things like that it's kinda childish. Game is good, could've been better but still

the adventure of link is shit

>one of the worst = the worst
opinion discarded

No it's not childish. It's childish to assume people hated it because of controls. People hated it for it's plot, atmosphere, and linear style.

>Semantics
Opinion discarded

>shitting on skyward sword
Nice meme, friend.

Four Swords Adventures was good
not amazing but definitely better than Phantom Hourglass or fucking Spirit Tracks

the controls and the artstyle are the only things I liked in SS

>There's people that still defend Skyward Sword
>Even after the shit dungeons, awful art design and horrible gameplay

It's the, dare I say it, Zelda cycle.

Not OP but in my opinion
>Graphic style tried to appeal to both TP and WW fags but succeeded at looking shittier than both
>None of the music really stood out as amazing
>Didn't like how the world was structured
>Lots of small niggles like not being able to fly at night
>Tear collecting shit
That's just off the top of my head WITHOUT taking the shitty wagglan into account. At least the dungeons and characters were good though.

To be fair, it had at least ONE good dungeon...

But yeah, people like are retarded.

I would put the Oracle games lower, they aren't bad, just not on the same level as Link's Awakening. Skyward Sword would be more neutral aswell.

literally arin hanson tier opinions
fucking horrible

>I play zelda for the action but I am too retarded for the puzzles: The post

>ALBW on the same tier as original TLoZ and TAoL
No, nigger. That game was excellent.

Four Swords Adventures is the most tragically overlooked Zelda game.

I don't get that honestly. I don't mind people thinking that but I really feel like ALBW was a medicore rip off of LttP.

Maybe I'm just an oldfag.

I admit, I never played it.

Makes sense that shills are starting to come to Sup Forums with the Switch's release date so close now.

The only people who rank Zelda 2 as one of the best played it with a walkthrough open.

It is, the game's great.

It's a shit game get cancer you fucking subhuman.

>zelda
>puzzles
>require thinking

Aonuma get out

Nah, we're just oldfags, who actually enjoyed games that tortured us.

I admit, there's no way I could go back and enjoy it now but I definitely loved it back when I played it.

Hey
here
I can tell you BOTW is going to be shit

I never said they require thinking, you faggot.

That was actually my point.

That's the insult.

OP you pretty much nailed it.

>I don't mind people thinking that but I really feel like ALBW was a medicore rip off of LttP
Don't know. LttP was my first Zelda game and one of my first on the SNES and I still loved what ALBW did. The only thing I can agree with people who dislike the game is that the dungeons could have used being less simple to go through, but otherwise I don't think of it as a rip-off.

Bump seasons/ages up a notch and I completely agree

It is overlooked but imo it wasn't really that fun unless you have someone else to play with. And I never did so I think I got to the spooky levels and just stopped cuz I had lost interest. What I did play though was pretty neat when I had interest.

They don't require thinking, that's the problem with Zelda "puzzles".

I wanted to but I didn't want to trigger the "not a real Zelda game" Nintenfags. The Oracle games are the pinnacle of 2d Zelda imo.

That's fine. Liking ALBW is an okay opinion, unlike the Skyward Sword shills.

>That's the insult

What are you not getting my dude?

>these puzzles are bad because you don't even need to think for them
>LOL WHAT'S THE MATTER BRO BET YOU CAN'T FIGURE THEM OUT

You're a strange one.

No, you're just retarded. The puzzles are extremely simple yet the original poster was in love with all the Zeldas that had the LEAST amount of puzzles, or at least his latter choices. The ones known to be more action than puzzle solving (which are easy as hell)

DATSDAJOKE.jpg