For Honor

This might be the best looking game to date.

So.. can we like Ubisoft again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PK65z52a7qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>uPlay
No.

Not until Siege is properly fixed.

Just buy it on Steam.

You retarded? You have to use uplay no matter what

So what's the meme issue with uPlay again?

I reinstalled uplay to play the for honor open beta recently, and it's surprisingly not so bad anymore now.
It's pretty much the same thing as battle.net launcher, you can even create shortcuts that won't force you to click on the launcher anyway unlike bnet.
uplay has been a redflag for me since years but it's not really the case anymore

the amount of ubishills on this board is unbelievable.

That it doesn't need to exist at all?

Ahh, so it's that meme issue.
Sounds about right.

>This might be the best looking game to date

man, you haven't played that many games at all have you, user?

>meme issue
If I buy the game on Steam, I have to run both Steam and uPlay to play the game. That's an unnecessary drain in resources. uPlay serves absolutely no purpose other than to be a hindrance to the consumer.

>I didnt play The Division the post

Retards unironically want Steam to have a undisputed monopoly on PC gaming.

>You retarded?
He is just German

>I have to run both Steam and uPlay to play the game.
Or you could just run uPlay and not Steam since the game is added to your uPlay when you link accounts.

>Retards want a game to have to run two separate CPU hogging programs to be able to play

Least EA doesn't sell their games on steam for that reason.

This right here. The Division still has so many issues and the devs were incompetent the whole way through. Similar problem with Siege though I have heard they are at least trying to make that game better.

Don't buy ubisoft products.

>Steam
>uPlay
>CPU hogging
Ufuckingwotm8?

No.

Fuck off shill.

Just nerf Conq's shield bash and the game is pretty much perfect for what it aims to be.

Literally shilling ever fucking day.

I dont know why ubisoft advertises here, not like it does anything but sour opinions of the game

Good thing we're talking about For Honor and not Division then.

Or I could pass on yo-- I mean Ubisoft's game faggot.

>They like something I don't like therefore they're shills

I remember when Sup Forums was better than this.

What

No

I meant that he obviiusly didnt play the division because division looks a lot better and has tons of TECHNOLOGY

I'm going to buy this game just to piss off the weaboo faggots on this board and post a pic of it

Like I said, meme issue.

Keep digging your hole deeper shill. Ubi-"ICONIC"-soft games are cancer.

It's just two weaboo fags trying to turn people against for honor and convince everyone to buy nioh

Not an argument. Prove me wrong or be quiet.

>fighting with butch dyke europeans
>not fighting with smooth silky samurai

are you a faggot?

Literally neo-Sup Forums.

Division doesnt look that good and was garbage at first

Who needs an argument? You've already shown you have a shitty taste in graphics AND games so there's nothing to add? Except to point out that you have shitty taste in graphics AND games. The proof of THAT is in the opener.

If you enjoy playing the division you must be a fucking moron. The endgame is fucking bullshit garbage braindead bullshit.

>You retarded? You have to use uplay no matter what

No? If you buy it on Steam you press play on Steam and the game opens, you don't have to do anything with uPlay except inviting friends.

>great helmet
>plate armor
>giant dildo sword
I cant be the only one who this ticks off.

lemme guess. crysis looks better?

there's a lot of autistic things that tick me off when it comes to for honor

I'll never buy it so I don't complain though

Literally buzzword generator. You need your supervisor to run more talking points by you.

spot the shill

I don't get it. Is this a multiplayer game? What does single player consist of and how extensive is it? I don't need to waste money on a shitty 20 hour campaign.

>Division doesnt look that good

T. Poorfag

>uses and bought it on steam
>complains about literally fucking anything
Lol

Any of the recent Assassin's Creeds look better than what you''re showing me and they're bottom of the barrel. Maybe you're just shit at screenshots. Post some more and defend your position you ugly little cunt

uPlay is based, shut up casual baby

>standing in line simulator

I kind of want to buy the game, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be dead as fuck in a month after people realize there isn't enough content to keep them interested.

So it doesn't even install uplay? It's baked into the game then?

Why did they make the ninja character a generic 'samurai'?

>Reddit memes

4 hour campaign with ubisoft "writing"
but who care about cod singleplayer at the first place.

Yeah yeah you slap a bunch of chromatic aberration on a bunch of skyrim trees and it's "beautiful"
Fucking children.
This game looks like trash, it looks dark souls which is not a good thing, I don't even know if there's proper lighting.

But the fact the gameplay is trash is the real issue.

Two years back people who scream shill would be outed like the faggots they are. Now look at this little shit here, thinking he's a big boy for saying the s-word. Crawl back to /r/eddit, scum.

nope

Looks similar to Witcher 3 to me

Rainbow six siege is the only good game they made in the last 4 years.

I played for honor and they tried to do a siege 2.0 but it becomes so repetitive.

Only buy it if it is like 20/25$

Right now siege is my fav shooter

Oh do fuck off old chap, just because someone likes something doesn't make them a shill, you joyless waste of oxygen.

It doesnt look bad but its not impressive

Man, you coudln't have outed yourself any better. I'm genuinely thanking you for making it easy.

Get back to your mediocre shovelware, user. Simple things for simple minds and all that.

>gets proven wrong
>g--g-g-go back to x

tell me about for honor, how much dlc/microtransaction faggotry is there?

I agree, especially the animations are as good as it gets.
However, the gameplay turns stale very fast and it just starts feeling so inredibly slow and boring to watch. Also the perspective makes it pretty much an exclusive 1v1 brawling game, to the point that you will find that Soul Calibur does the same thing but just way better and with more variety.

Hmm on my copy of far cry steam opens Uplay and I start from there

>CA

End yourself

Again, you seem to be struggling with a simple premise. I'll try one last time:

you post examples of what you find "good"
They're shit.

It's not hard, user.

Guy who's practiced both Japanese and European swordplay here (0 experience with any viking stuff, too difficult to verify proper training imo) game is fun in any 1v1 situation. It's less realistic than bushido blade, but hey - it's a game that has guards and the swordplay isn't total button mashing - best anyone can ask for really without making shit boring.

Anything dealing with the league of legend shit they got going on (you and your team position control points with your trash mobs) is pure garbage and the worst aspect of the game. It falls apart in any 2v1, 3v1 scenario. Not that it isn't realistic that way, but the game legitimately gives you very few options to deal with more than one opponent. Single player is obviously shit and no, you don't get a point for just throwing it in there. I know people bitched at SFV for not doing it, but at least the core mechanics are strong in that game to warrant an SP/arcade mode. Not so in For Honor.

So far 7/10. Could improve with fixes/dlc.

And do you have to do anything with uPlay? No. It opens uPlay but you don't have to press a button on it or anything.

Fucking autists.

this is the best looking game evah!!, can we love Ubisoft now? please buy our game!!
if you like this game, more power to you.. but this is obvious shilling.

All future maps and characters will be accessible for free with in game currency, if even that. You can but Steel (currency) for real money, though this is typically only for cosmetics.

There's a season pass that gets you the new heroes for free and a week early, as well as other cosmetics.

And your examples of what "looks better", are pretty shitty too.

It's not hard, user.

and how is for honore impressive? texture and models are great but the game take place in a tiny area with extremely flat lighting and nonexistence shadow. Every maps has a maximim of 8 players to boot. it looks good because the art team pay attention, not because the tech team is good. Division has better lighting, more thing happening at once on screen, open world, more effects/particles, better physic, some destructible environment...

How much currency do you get from regular play?

Division is more about pbr, real time GI, etc. Which a lot of games don't do.

youtube.com/watch?v=PK65z52a7qc

>Graphics
>Doesn't mention anything about the horrible gameplay

Hell, you barely have control over your characters movements. Tried to jump off one of the ledges to get to the lower level, game just wouldn't let me.

My issue with it is that Ubisoft expects and requires the user to keep another program installed on their computer simply for Ubisoft games, when I have no interest in utilizing such a program for the sake of collating and organizing Ubisoft's relatively small library of games.

There is absolutely zero net benefit for me, the consumer, when Uplay is involved.

It's the same reason why I dislike Origin.

A good bit, depending on your performance and the mode.

It took about half an hour to get enough for a character (500) if you were decent, and that's without doing the sort of daily missions which give 100-300 each I think.

They're gonna have Global Events too (i.e. "See if everyone can do X in six hours") that give quite a bit.

It's all poorfags user, they act like they can pass up on the game, but in reality there shit computers can't even run two programs at once because they're so poor, sad.

A decent amount. It's based on the sfv model except the characters are free in a week instead of never ever. If you play frequently (more than two hours a day) you will unlock almost everything - and again, it's purely cosmetic.

>might
UbiSoft will find a way to fuck this up

>70% of games are vs lawbringer

>It took about half an hour to get enough for a character (500) if you were decent, and that's without doing the sort of daily missions which give 100-300 each I think.
assuming that future content will be locked behind these kinds of unlocks this will probably create a problem down the road after a lot of content is released and new players are hit with a massive wall of content that they need to grind to get to current content.

>there doesn't need to be competition to steam
>let gaben jew paid mods and greenlight all those shitty games on steam for so many years
>origin and uplay offer free game for people, to encourage people to use their store instead
>steam doesn't have this

yes, keep keeping the steam monopoly goy. your favorite dev have to pay 30% per sale for gayben while he doesnt need to upgrade his servers and improve the netcode at all.

>>there doesn't need to be competition to steam
Origin and uPlay are not competition to Steam, because they only provide content from their respective owners, EA and Ubisoft.

Idiot.

I may have worded that wrong. All heroes ARE available from the get go, but to customize them you have to unlock them wirh currency. Following that model should remedy that, so long as people realize it.

Are you defending steam or only attacking me?

I'm not defending Steam and Valve for being turbojews. I'm just pointing out that Origin and uPlay are about as much competition to Steam as the Wii U is to the PS4 and Xbone.

It looks pretty good, still a lot of jaggies and the texture work could be better, especially on those rocks.

>yes, keep keeping the steam monopoly

If Ubisoft wants to try and compete with Steam, as foolish as that might be, that's their right.

But don't pretend that's what they're trying to do. Ubisoft isn't attempting to supplant Steam as a digital delivery service, it's simply like Origin or Battle.net for Ubisoft games - it makes it easier for the developer to manage patches/downloads/servers/whatever on their end.

At the end of the day, I'm sure Uplay is more beneficial for the developers than not, but as a consumer that isn't even slightly my concern. And so the requirement of Uplay for Ubisoft games will remain a con until the program actually becomes a service that gives me value.

I can't tell if these threads are ironic shilling or actual, honest-to-god paid shills

>THIS GAME IS LITERALLY THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME
>LITERALLY THE BEST GRAPHICS OF ALL TIME TOO
>BASED UBISOFT WHY DO WE HATE THEM AGAIN?

Hes the worst knight

Could you please stop samefagging?

u retarded? you still have to link directly to your ubisoft account to play. It opens uplay in the background everytime you open it.

I actually like that uplay rewards you points for playing on harder settings that you can spend on/in other games

I have to share this board with people who unironically paid money for this shite