Are the Sonic comics good?

Are the Sonic comics good?

It's pretty mediocre until you get into the recent stuff.

Why is this being posted anyways? Is there a new RIDE?

They are mostly complete dogshit with a few high points.
The whole Mecha saga was amazing.

A large chunk of it is shit, but it's gotten much better, especially after the retcons.

Holy shit even Shadow would have more tact in that conversation.

The very early Archie comics were great because they were more in line with Looney Toons style adventures with pretty good humor. It got autistic very fast though and became ridiculous garbage.

"I've outlawed all religious freedom"

Robotnik my nugga

Pre-Nu252 was REALLY hit and miss. Mecha Madness and most of the Universe comics are awesome, the rest ranges from okay to "Holy fucking shit what is this nonsense?".

Eggman's Dozen is one of the best arcs, comic definitely needs more of the Egg Bosses.

>Protestantism exists in Sonic

DEEPEST
LORE

You can put pretty much all the blame on Penders for that. It was a mix of the two cartoon series at the time but, like you said, leaning towards humour at first before Penders took it in the opposite direction.

Was Martin Luther a hedgehog

I don't know what was going through that faggot's head to take a comic series that had stories like this and go apeshit with them the way he did.

This is Reddit humor.

Leave it to the child to associate everything with reddit. Do you also believe that Family Guy was the first to do "Rock Lobster"?

The early 50 issues and the pre-reboot Ian Flynn stuff is pretty enjoyable

Rest is worthless.

The average Reddicuck like yourself wouldn't even understand most of the jokes buddy.

>mcfar lane

I get it, but it's not really funny. It's just pop culture reference after pop culture reference.

Reddit humor.

>reddit invented pop culture references

Why must my world be filled with such faggots.

>my
its not your world.

What hurt you, user?

i don't know what hurt you

You want culture references? Try identifying this cameo.

Fuck sake it wasn't all pop culture references, as usual most of the best humor came from the shit Robotnik would say like how he introduced Grounder as Scratch's "non-identical twin"

You're right, it's HIS WORLLLLLLLLLD

WHERE LIFE IS STRONG

because you are faggot

That was the weakest attempt at a "NO U!" I've ever seen.

>i was pretending to be retarded

Funny how much you whine about "reddit shit" while acting like a redditor.