Damn, it sucks that Silent Hills was cancelled. Imagine how much deep symbolism it could've had

Damn, it sucks that Silent Hills was cancelled. Imagine how much deep symbolism it could've had.

Other urls found in this thread:

facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1463516&page=4
soundcloud.com/user-987493911/send-him-on-his-way-to-heaven-by-your-own-hand-cutted-dialogue
soundcloud.com/user-987493911/you-psycho-murderer-cut-dialogue
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

del taco fago

fuck drumpf and fuck white people xd

ahahaha what the fuck am i reading
fucking niggers want to see hate against black people ? Go look at the middle east and North Africa, black people are treated like literal slaves
t. arab

Real talk: How many black women are known for exploiting the general population?

Especially in vidya

White people are the only ones capable of institutional evil because white people are the only ones that have functional institutions.

real talk maybe the solution of racism isn't more racism by calling a whole race inherently racist

>when you find out del toro was only a producer in most of the films that he is credited as a director for and that even though he's a pretty good graphic artist, most of the designs for his films come from uncredited interns

I guess I'll boycott anything from del taco from now on

How many pachinko machines do you think it takes to make up for kojima's constant waste of money? My guess is at least 12000.

What are welfare queens?

I actually like like The Pale Man Dark Souls videos

It's really more like a compliment, because villains are most of the times extremely powerful and almost always FUCKING WHITE MALES

Do you ever see black people in positions of realpower apart from rare exceptions?

It's a jew. stop trying to be the center of attention whitey.

None, MGSV made a profit for Konami.

Didn't you think about how retarded that last sentence is when you wrote it?

even Barrack Hussein Obama was a half white muslim raised in Indonesia.

>Little brown kid comes to steal all his food
Makes sense.

sorry for triggering you

here, take this (You) and everything is going to be okay

Spoiler: P.T. teased that Silent Hills was never cancelled.

Some proof.

facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1463516&page=4

"Send him on his way to heaven, by your own hand. It's not too late if you act fast. "
soundcloud.com/user-987493911/send-him-on-his-way-to-heaven-by-your-own-hand-cutted-dialogue
soundcloud.com/user-987493911/you-psycho-murderer-cut-dialogue

Far Cry 4, but shes not Black. Maybe Vaas' Sister in 3.
GTA3, and Samuel L Jackson in GTASA(but hes a he)

First that comes to mind

kojima isn't some mastermind you 12 year old, he's a movie director reject that only found success in a industry where people praise bethesda and ubisoft shit
he's a literal hack

Also, there's this to help with the storyline idea that P.T. was a test.
Okay? That's not what I was saying user. Also, why is it so easy to be able to redownload P.T. if it's cancelled.

yeah its wrong when left wing leaning shitheads do it but its alright when the pols constantly try to shove the shit down your throats huh? No idiot, I don't want to see either of this shit on Sup Forums at all. Keep your shit on your containment board.

The Pale Man was fucking awesome.