Why...? Why the fuck did I do this to myself?

Why...? Why the fuck did I do this to myself?

Is it time to an hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/JCapps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you look at any amount of expenses over a long period of time it will always look like too much.

Yeah, this was in over 4 years. But it doesn't justify me being a good goy and buying fucking pixels just to look good in 5 shitty games.

God I fucking hate this.

You fucked up. Only games I don't pirate are multiplayer ones.

Who pays money for a single player game?

>Who pays money for a single player game?
Not this faggot, he spent $7500 on hats.

Good job op, you fell for the steam lie, consider deleting your account and you might actually get your shit together in life.

People with jobs

me____

Where do I go to see these numbers?

People who actually enjoy video games and want to support them.

Nah fuck that.
>recently bought a $200 keyboard
>before that it was $350 on headphones
>before that it was a $150 DAC
>this is all just money I would have otherwise wasted supporting shitty companies

>SUPPORT video games
>pays child support for a child that isn't his to a billionaire
KEKED

>Haven't bought any steam cards
>Haven't bought any hats
Am I cool yet

I enjoy video games and don't want to support them. Good games will be made regardless of whether I pay money or not.

What is your steam level kid?

Or get a VAC ban and say it was "intentional"

Though srsly, start by selling the hats.

>I WANT GAMES, MAKE ME GAMES.
> I'M NOT GOING TO PAY FOR THEM, HAHA.
>WHAT, NO MORE GOOD GAMES, ONLY MOBILE SHIT?!?! WAHHHH.

Literal child. Use your brain.

>mfw you're actually right

Damn you are good, you can stay.

People with consoles

Massive entitlement complex. Your $60 is not going to make or break the next great game. Sorry to break it to you, but you're not the main character of reality.

I enjoy video games and do not support the 'industry' because my support would be a tenth of a drop in the bucket.

I don't give a shit about levels.

There's no such thing as "good games" anymore, all you can buy is dumb rehashes sequel-reboots to shit that was never good in the first place but exists in our hearts because of nostalgia.

Y'know, if it makes you feel better, there's a guy who got the most rare hat ever in TF2 (worth at least 15k - that's right, 15 THOUSAND dollars) and got VAC banned for cheating. That's literally 15k down the drain. Hell, it can't even go down the drain because all the money is clogging it. To add more salt to the injury, he lost probably more than 15k since he had many more rare items.
Here's his profile: steamcommunity.com/id/JCapps/

Well time to inject a bullet inside my skull.

>2500 a year
If that's the only source of entertainment for you, its not that bad.

>Being this retard

You bought them on sales too so it's probably closer to 6000

The only good thing about steam level is you automatically know to ignore everybody below 10 and above 25 because below 10 are ubernoobs and above 25 are turboautists.

wtf i hate video games now

It's pretty bad, he could have been a coke addict with that level of wasted money.

Even worse, he got VAC banned on purpose. That's how much of a faggot he is.

>Not feeding the greed machine is being a retard
We thought paying for stuff would make the industry do better stuff.
And what did we get? worse games, much more shovelware, early access, no man's sky scams, microtrnasactions and DLC day 1.
It is clear throwing money at them solves nothing.

>and people tell me Warhammer 40k is a super expensive hobby

This logic would be spot on IF current games were good.

They're not. So fuck them.

The VERY few that are I buy and consider donating in other ways to them too.

Where do I find these numbers for my own account?

Well actually, plenty of more niche, smaller series really do need each sale. If even one in 10 people chose to act as you say, good series would die for sure.

Inb4 low sales = bad game.

how do I see my total

Name 3 good games that came out or are on the horizon that aren't either casual garbage with rudimentary mechanics a child could master within 15 minutes or just outright sequel-reboot bullshit with zero effort put into it.
You can't, devs don't bother anymore, everyone spent the years up to 2009 begging for reboots, rehashes, and remakes of their favorite nostalgia trash and now that's all we get.

How do you get that number? When I go to my account purchases it only shows an entire list of my purchases, not a final amount.

Man you buy a lot of bullshit

Here's mine, 9 years.

What's wrong with you, OP? This is over 7 years and I feel like it's too much.

Go to store.steampowered.com/account with the Enhanced Steam extension installed.

STANDING ON THE EDGE

>logic would be correct if you agreed with my opinion.

>I WANTED TO GET BANNED!!!!!
>says the guy who used a premium cheat that was undetectable before

He was that kind of guy who runs around in the most expensive gear styling on everyone with his cheats while acting like a complete twat in the chat

>1000$ worth of cosmetics
Damn
I mean I guess the value of anything other than the absolute necessary to survive varies from person to person but I don't even care what my character looks like when playing online games.

True but you have to hope the dev is good too.

I supported the shit out of King Arthur's Gold, like SERIOUSLY Suppported it constantly gave the devs feedback too. They casual'd the shit out of it to the point of making a fucking zombie mode and decided not to make me a mod because I criticized them once then made me a mod because I cleaned up their chucklefuck mods disasters.

You're on Sup Forums almost everyone agrees that the qualtiy of current games is trash and we know it's done on purpose because they can get away with it due to first day buying retards and preorders.

By your logic why pay for anything? I hope you stole all those computer parts like the nigger you are.

>STORE purchases: 940 dollars
>MARKET and IN-GAME PURCHASES: 8,500 dollars in total

You only have 940 dollars worth of video games; how many fucking cosmetics did you buy

Is there evidence of this cheat?

>If even one in 10 people chose to act as you say
But that's not happening. My decision affects no one else. It's not 1 in 10, it's 1 in N.

No wait what the fuck
>7500$ worth of market transactions
Jesus christ, tell me you haven't actually bought trading cards?

You are right. the only correct choice is to pay for one last thing.
A shotgun and ammo.

>spend 9000 fucking usd on microscam bullshit
>''p-ps+ is a scam! f-fucking sonyjews''
wow...this...is...the...power...of...pcgayman

$2,785.76 in a span of 11 years.

Wow. I'm a kike.

cheers m8

Someone's actually making proper use of steam, my oh my.

everyone who is not a cuck or a third world monkey

Are you fucking kidding me? It's the LMAObox VAC wave, kid. It hasn't even been a year. Where the fuck have you been?

most of mine are csgo skins that I don't even have any more because I gambled them away

might as well kill myself I guess

According to Valve there was. They did a huge ban wave last year that put tons of people on VACation.

what are the 5 games you played

I don't play TF2 so I don't know about this stuff

I think it is time to learn about bundles and g2a

Neither do I but I at least was here once during the week-long aftermath.

really gets my noggin joggin

Apparently, yes.
They even banned """professional""" TF2 players in competitive matchmaking.
There was even a petition going around for Valve to unban them and claiming that they are the reason why TF2 is alive, and that they are nothing without hackers (since they buy cosmetics).
It was like watching a bunch of retards playing with sprinklers that sprayed shit - hilarious.

Also me

Apparently I made good enough purchases to pu my value by almost $1k

>he just discovered Sup Forums, is falling for their memes and STILL supporting shitty companies

lmao

Eh
I've bought like 20+ games by selling all my trading cards and using the free steam fun bucks and I've cashed out something around 3000 dollars form TF2 by hustling unusuals and shit.
I have huge backlog though, should probably actually play those games.

Left my id on my pic so pulled it

>what are the 5 games you played

Red Orchestra 1 and 2 Napoleon and Empire Total War, Killing Floor and HL2 I guess

I'm about $1000 bucks less than you, but you spent considerably more on gifts than I did. I guess that's some solace, right?

I haven't posted on Sup Forums in a decade, fact is I already have a $2000 computer and I want to spend more money on it but am already past the point of diminishing returns.
Ps, I didn't buy the keyboard because it's mechanical, I bought it for the LEDs
But the fact is there's no point in buying games anymore, you can pirate the same game for free and you still get a fake digital copy regardless, it's not like having tangible games in your hands or a tangible keyboard and headphones.

>spending thousands of dollars on games you are not even playing

truly the master race

>that wall of text about the ban
Jesus christ this faggot didn't even fucking play the game

>The PS4 was my first console

Nearly all consoles were easily modded and would run isos from burned dvds or flashdrives.

>Giving a fuck about the id
Anyone with your name can look it up.

It was more expensive back then when GW wasn't that big and non americans had to import it.
Also metal only figurines.
Buy titans faggot

Atleast you get something out of warhammers that you can hold and apply cosmetics to for borderline free.

>Anyone with your name can look it up.

But you don't know my name, I blanked the acc name but not the id

no, coke addiction is easy 100-300$ dollars a week

t. Im now retarded

I feel a lot better.
Thanks for the laugh man.

>In-Game Purchases being anywhere above $0
Yep, do it OP. You'll be saving videogames by removing yourself from the consumer-base.

Well I mean, I do because I still have the picture with your ID so I could look up your name but yeah, what I mean is anyone who cares can find it.

I'm not gonna post it because I'm not an asshole though

Not OP but Path of Exile is where literally almost all of mine went so it's not too bad. Some I think to dota 2 as well but I resold quite a bit of it to friends for profit so it ended up okay.

Why do people even buy in-game cosmetics? Do they really believe the strangers they're playing against give a shit if they've got a CS:GO knife that looks like it was designed by a fruitcake?

Shows what you know nerd, I snort only about $50 of coke a week, which works out to $2600, similar to op's numbers.
The difference is coke gets you laid and makes you friends.

I'm glad Blizzard doesn't have a db like this.

How do you even see the total used money?

Does anyone exist that has played every game he has bought? What the fuck happened.

What the fuck are even market transactions? Anyway, I know I'm not gonna like the answer, so yes, dude, it's time to end.

>buying hats

You know, buying/selling stuff on the steam market like tf2 hats, csgo skins/knives, trading cards etc.

That's just sad. Holy shit. Why?

how do you guys fine this option for total spent??

see
Hell if I know if it is safe.
The site claims it is, but I don't fucking know.

how can i see how much i spent?

Only buy on sales
Only buy good games
Only pay for shitty mmo sub whenever I play hardcore, if not I let it run out, don't renew.
Am I cool yet guise?

I have more store purchases and I feel slightly sick.
What happened to me?
So much money down the drain.

>implying he would have been able to sell it and not get it stolen
being rich on Steam is like having 1 million potatoes in your basement