>one
MH4U
SMT 4
Turok
Shantae Risky's Revenge

Alice Madness Returns

>Posting Shitman

80 % of the games I start.

How do you not know Andrew Dobson? Do you even shitpost?

Skyrim, because 15 fps

Most Zelda games

pic semi-related

Why is he a blue bear?

Brutal Legend.

I actually tried playing it again last week, but just knowing the fact that I need to play through those RTS-type tower defense segments is making me not even want to bother. Is there a sure fire way to beat them quickly? any cheese strats?

u jus got trolled m8

>SMT IV

This. I went for the neutral ending and BOY was that a mistake. Too many sidequests on that shitty overworld made me quit.

I still got like 60 hours out of that game though.

Post Evil Dobson

is he our guy?

Witcher 3, everyone keeps saying how amazing it is and I've tried to play through it on 3 occasions, but the combat is just so terrible.

A.R.E.S.
Unholy Heights
Civ V
Bioshock 2 MP

Oracle of Ages/Seasons.

>No butt crack is better

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah, I think his ego is too inflated.

FFIV. I've tried multiple versions, and none of them have held my attention. The lack of customization kills my interest every time, and no, the fucky augment system doesn't help

Plague of Shadows DLC for Shovel Knight. I love the theme, I hate the new jumping mechanic.

The fucked up part is the neutral ending is the ending they want you to get.

I don't give a fuck about "alternate" universes all being canon when you get 10-20 hours more playtime doing neutral and a much longer ending.

Final fantasy 4

funny part is, for the past 3 years I've been telling myself. "as soon as I finish 'x' game I'll get back to ff4"

also Silent Storm Sentinels. Beating the vanilla game then starting the (more complex and harder) expansion made me feel burned out after 5 missions.

just played that, the game is around 80% cutscenes and the RTS segments are the only engaging gamplay sections, there are some car chases that are fun but only 2-3 in the whole game.
it's not worth the time

Yeah the RTS segments were pretty boring. Just read the journal about your characters and what they counter, then grit and bear it.

ALL

DaS. The magic disappeared after Undead Burg/Parish. Stopped after Anor Londo. It's just boring. I'd like to try BB, though.

>He hates Waluigi

Final Fantasy 7.
I have tried 8 times to play through, but always end up getting bored a bit after the Golden Saucer.

>Brutal Legend
Bobby tried to warn us about Tim's faggotry

A lot of games actually.
I have a strange habit of playing games to the point just before the final boss and then abandoning them.

FF8
I spoiled myself on the ending right before I got to Ultimecia's Castle and could finish it after I found out Rinoa doesn't die .

Its not like I hated her, I just thought that would be a fitting end

Fallout 4.

Got inside the institute and uninstalled it.

I tried playing it five times and never made it through.

*couldn't

I never finished a single X-COM game
But still start a new game in one of them every 3 months or so

Stardew Valley. You want me to do 3 years when I get bored after summer and get me timegated bullshit to try and peak my interest despite bending over to the corporate overlords being both less of a hassle, much more fun and completely fucking moronic since the whole point was to fucking run away from the corporate bullshit.

Instead, you make me go merry go round and waste a year to make shitty animal houses for duck feathers, wine, a random fern that only can be aquired in a secret area in summer, some coral, random bullshit, all so I can finish a bundle so the crabapple spirits get off their asses and restore a billboard? Yeah nah, that can go suck a egg and so can the only two lines of dialogue a day shit for npcs, Haley alone isn't enough to recover the whole game.

Smart and insightful guy, no idea why he gets so much hate.

>hates waluigi
how can anybody hate this angel?

That's not the all of the day bro one, though.

skyrim

E.Y.E

Last Window: The Secret of Cape West

Super Meat Boy

Can't pass salty mines' boss...

>wii fit
damn...

Megaman X7. Everytime I start it I just flat-out drop it. The controls are bad, the voice acting is grating, and the level design is frustratingly awkward. It's the oldest game in my library to never be completed.

Bloodborne and dark souls kind of I beated it, but I didn't go to every area.
I completely skipped cainhurst and I only made it halfway through the fishing hamlet haven't even beat laurence yet.
In dark souls I haven't even touched the DLC and the painted world, haven't fought that moon guy and I heard there was also a dragon area.

Fuck, never got past that boss too. Time to reinstall i guess.

not because it was shit though i just can't i just i lost interest

Vice City Stories, I finished the other 3D games but something about this one bores me after a couple of hours, which is weird because VC is my favorite one.

fallout 4. 70 hours in and i still cant bother to finish it. the writing is so dull and the only story that is somewhat worth pursuing is nick valnetine's, which even then is lacking

La Mulana
maybe someday

Super Meat Boy
Controls are good and lot of levels are fun, but the constant pixel-precise jumping made me drop it
I know I'm a scrub

Undertale. I wasn't sold on the bullet hell concept, but the Mettaton fight near the end clinched it for me. I just watched YouTube videos about the various endings and then uninstalled it.

TLR
I want to complete all the side quests and shit so I get bored before the aquaducts. Also, I end up fucked over due to the levelling quests requires.

ALL OF THE DAY BRO

>Send request

lol literally came here to post turok. Been collecting dust for years.

>that Link in the bottom panel

FYI, this was long after Robin Williams's death. A lot of people like to say it happened the same week.

>yfw checking his patreon

>Send request
every time

"Effeminine" isn't a word

Still a douchebag thing to do.

STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Dishonored 2

It's just... boring

Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning.

Every fucking year I come back to the game and drop it around the time I get to 20lvl. I never finished it despite several attempts. The world just doesn't make it for me.

I did enjoy the greek mythology-like dlc thing, though.

Dark Cloud 2 / Dark Chronicle

Are all of these comics the equivalent to imaginary conversations you have after you've came up with a counter-argument that you needed 5 hours ago?

same
>Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
>Gravity Rush 2
>Mass Effect 1
>Xcom 2
there's probably more that I'm forgetting too

SMT4
Doom (though this is mostly time reasons)
FF14 ENTIRE HEAVENSWARD STORY
The Vanilla one took long enough. I could only imagine how long its sequel is.

reddit

Monster Hunter 4U

Get out of here Son of Dob

Tropico 4. The missions in the campaign are far too early/midgame oriented and rarely affect your options. I am so sick of rebuilding the same slums over and over.

It was on the anniversary of his death IIRC.

>one
I don't finish almost any of them.

why would I continue you to play something I've gotten bored with.

>t. son of dob

Not bowing down to our king

Dark Souls, Dragon Age Inquisition, Dragon's Dogma...I've been a very shitty gamer since I started working.

I couldn't finish dishonored 1 for the same reason

>he doesn't even show how much money he makes anymore
Wasn't it like $60 or something?

Witcher 3

>Nintedo gave up on CD's again to keep Dobbo away

Would you belive in it?

reddit

Ni-Oh. Probably because I suck ass at it. Takes me an entire day to get through one level.

Skyrim

But that's because I mod the shit out of it and keep restarting with different mods. Honestly, experimenting with mods is the only good part of the game