Fire Emblem Heroes thread. How viable are the new heroes?

Fire Emblem Heroes thread. How viable are the new heroes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ9lHrRrmG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a Hector, Gordin, Maria team right now. Should the 4th spot go to Lyn or Lucina? I have them both, but can't decide who to use.

has there been any word on whether or not oscar's being added?

Lyn requires set up to be useful, Lucina is a more splashable unit.

Not yet.

Question.

Aside from doing main quest missions and those launch celebration events, how the fuck are you supposed to get orbs?

buy them obviously :^)

>Not yet.
that's a shame

his cooking was incredible, right?

oh, since i have you hear, what about pelleas?

any plans for him?

:^)

his back story is pretty neat

>It has also been speculated that the person who signed the Blood Contract from the country it targets cannot be killed by its effects. This is supported by the fact Ashnard killed his own father instead of letting the activated Blood Contract kill him (more on that in 'Ashnard's Blood pact'). It is also assumed that the activator of the Blood Contract cannot die of its effect, even if he is a citizen of the country it targets (which Ashnard technically was).

you fucking retards

>How viable are the new heroes?
Seliph is useless, just another A tier red, he abilities suck his stats are meh, he does nothing untill he's at half health. Kind puzzling why he's the face of the update when he's so underwhelming.

Julia has some utility, she's a nowi hard counter and a fairly potent anti-robin

Ephraim is probably the best pure infantry blue, Azura is still ways more useful, he wont replace Robin or even Cordellia but he's not terrible as an anti-red. Better than Sharena 5*.

Erika is slightly better than Seliph but this category is already crowded with much better options, Drag Back has it's uses but still far from the best red melee around.

That's actually pretty great. Now how are they going to do orbs?

Nice. Now I can finally finish Story mode on hard and lunatic without worrying about having to take advantage of the half cost on the tower event.

These are all good things.

yes

this is important

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ9lHrRrmG4

Wow, Ephraim you sure are blunt.

is it possible to have units get totally fucked from getting unlucky with stat gains? i was using a 4 star selena and shes had a shitload of only SP gain levels and is effectively useless at level 25

that would be pretty poor game balance.

i think the range of stats comes from the developers hoping it will cause people to adapt and ideally prevent TOO much of a boring meta from setting in.

> strokes his sisters cheek lovingly
> both of them beg each other to never leave the other
> their weapons are named after incestuous nordic twins
> "lies"

Ok Ephraim

>Wake up at 2am
>Notice that Heroes has refreshed its pool
>Go for the lucky draw
>Get Julia

How is she Sup Forumsros?

no sense of humor

>have rolled 2 robins (male)
>get their fancy animations
>both times it shits out a 3-star
Why?

no sense of humour, probably

This line was altered from the original Jap line. Thanks Treehouse!

だが、兄妹愛なら負ける気はない。
なにしろ、俺とエイリークの仲の良さは
妙な噂を立てられるほどの。。。

However, I won't lose when it comes to love between siblings. There's so much love between me and eirika that it's enough to start strange rumours...

Ephraim pls go

Should I bother promoting a 4* +spd/-hp Marth to 5*?

I have a +atk Lyn and a 40+1 Roy. Marth would be my first dragon slayer though.

That's pretty censored to me. The phrasing looks entirely different.

She doesn't hit as hard as serra, but rehabilitate feels a lot better then her heal, and she can take hits which means I can use gravity to prevent the ai from killing a unit I need.