No one plays the objective

>No one plays the objective
>No one groups up
>Even have more time on the point as fucking Widowmaker than most other players on my team

Give me one reason why I shouldn't just give up on this game

>ponytail
>small earrings
Post more best girl.

>shit moba

>playing widow
Yup, you should stop playing.

Go on.

>play QP
>Hanzo and Widowmaker in every round
>very rarely there'll be just one, but in more than three quarters of matches, both
Can someone please explain why the sniper obsession exists to such a degree? Jesus christ.

And I'm asking seriously because I don't get it.

>most people play Hanzo just for the ult
>most people play Widowmaker just for the ass
I also play a sniper (granny), but at least she has a different role.

>No one plays the objective
>No one groups up
>Says as he plays fucking Widowmaker

LOL

so they can feel smugly superior with their eliminations and bitch that they should be in a higher MMR, despite offering nothing to the team that literally any other pick couldn't do better

Most of them can't fight properly so they stay back, hit them with just one bullet and watch them run.

I main Widow because she's best girl.

People play QP just to play and practice characters they aren't confident enough with in comp dude, of course their will always be a sniper.

but user
that's wrong
widow is worst girl

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!

He is right though.
If you want to play a female sniper, you better play Ana.

this

>playing as the one eyed old witch

>playing as the backstabbing french whore
>mfw i have no face

>playing as the useless bitch just because "muh kills" and "muh dick" in a game that has objectives
If you want to get off to her so bad then go watch some SFM or something, but play the fucking game right.

>Competitive up
>Locks hanzo
>Team complains, change
>Lose
Another SAKE
>Locks hanzo
>Nobody complains
>Win.

So easy to predict good games or bad games.

If you have irresistible urge to snipe, why not Hanzo instead? At least he can deal with tanks better.

My new thing is use a sit emote and wait to see if my team can catch a point and then I go help out. I stop again if it's retaken.

Fuck all of you.

You should give up on it. It's a shitty game.

It's a good game but it's the community destroying it.

>Give me one reason why I shouldn't just give up on this game

It's literally an FPS for people who don't like and aren't good at FPS. Who told you to play it in the first place?

If it didn't have 'personality' (read: waifus) and had to stand on it's actual gameplay mechanics it would be dead in 2 weeks

When will people realize QP is nothing more than a training field?

People don't even bother to win at QP anymore, they're just testing their aim.

>posting the husband killing husk

Hmm, seems like you're having a rough time with our game.

Looks like you'll have to go play one of the other FPSes out there. Tell me, which one are you going to play?

I might just go back to Titanfall

Le bump

You saw limmy streams?

>Post more best girl.
k

Pharah is worst girl along with Stm

No one plays Widow in comp, so they spend hours and hours and hours in QP shitting up games because "Hey its just QP".

not an argument
also fuck off racist go back to Sup Forums

You missed your board Zarya a best.

i like brown gril but he's right

I've also decided not to play if you knock the ball away while I'm trying to score a basket

play random heroes

i don't know why anyone would play any other mode. it forces you to get better with characters you'd normally never touch and it forces enemies out of their comfort zone.