Are you still going to buy the Switch and Breath of The Wild Sup Forums?

Are you still going to buy the Switch and Breath of The Wild Sup Forums?

Why should I?

Anyone who was going to is still going to. DLC tantrums happen with literally every game.

Switch no
BotW yes

Might as well get it for WiiU.
Was there any confirmation for the voice change?
I know it changes the language of the entire game but i just want to know if that option is available for non-switch version

Nintendo (the company) needs to end.
Nintendo (the video game developers) need to be set free from the industry.

No and no. Yar har fiddle dee dee.

Absolutely

Yeah. I don''t have either preordered though, so it might be a week or two till I can get them.

sure
not gonna cry over dlc i'm not going to buy

Nah, might get it on Wii U though. Wouldn't buy the DLC until I got a Switch eventually though, unless the Switch version ends up performing worse than the Wii U one.

I dont have a WiiU so probably unless CEMU can run it on my toaster laptop despite it having 2gb of VRAM (which it likely can't).

Nope.

Didn't happen with Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, which also had Hard Mode and a DLC storyline/area.

Maybe because it was already a good game and DA wasn't announced before people had even gotten a taste of the product? Also it was standalone.

Nintendo fucked up the marketing on this one, that's it. It also burns a little more because Capcom isn't a system seller, but Nintendo has a product that prints money no matter what you do.

They were already selling a $60 game that was guaranteed to sell a $300 console, not to mention the stupid accessories, but they want that extra $20 too.

This is the worst thing since Fates. Nintendo is by and large the worst company because they facade as something they're not. Everything they do, the way their marketing works, reminds of Used Car Sales ads.

Of course. I'm even more excited with the DLC announcement.

The Second-Party developers need to be unchained before they become nonexistent.

Fuck everybody who works at EAD/EPD. Plenty of developers have put out great games that were regrettably plagued by their publisher's business tactics, but they were great nonetheless.

EPD aren't good developers. They're losers riding on a 20 year old legacy who don't have an original thought in their head, contributing to Iwata's cancer company.

Yeah, swallow that shit practice with DLC's before the final game.

Oh stop being a drama queen.

>still
I wasn't before, and anyone who was going to buy a switch just for botw won't be discouraged by this.

Yes, but not on release.
Don't buy stuff on the first day, let the critics do their work and then buy it if it's good.
Won't get the DLCs as even a probably minor story DLC for a story driven franchise like Zelda is inexcusable and jewish

Yep. Day one.

No because I'm renting it

Yes. I am not buying the expansion.

Yes, but not on launch.

>pic
Edmund himself stated that this is likely an error as he's certain AB+ is slated for launch release.

Yup, why wouldn't I ? People are making a huge deal about the DLC when they know little to nothing about it, they're following the same exact path they took when Nintendo announced paid online: new vague info--->massive rage due to lacking information--->information arrives--->nobody complaining anymore

We don't know if the game without DLC has the Master Quest and it's possible it does since the DLC Pack one only slates "NEW Hard Mode" and not "Hard Mode" or "Master Quest", on top of that we don't know about the size of the story expansion for the Pack 2, as far as we know it could be a 10+ hours expansion which imho by itself is worth the extra 20$

>when they know little to nothing about it

It exists. That is, quite literally, enough to justify hating it.

Also the vanilla game looks pretty drab, but that's just my opinion. Against my better judgement I've warranted buying DLC for games, BotW (and SS, TP, WW, MM and OoT) does not appear to be one of them.

I might've bought the 3rd Oracle game, if that ever came out.

what did he meant with this

Why doesn't Nintendo stop being so fucking cryptic then and actually provide info? They'd save themselves a lot of negative PR. What the fuck does "additional map feature" even mean?

You're assuming that the negative PR actually hurts them in any way. A few autistic tantrums on reddit isn't going to make a difference.

Nintendrone detected.

probably because they still haven't settled on stuff in the first place (?) it's not like it was a random decision to make the DLCs come out in Summer and during Holiday: they still haven't developed either, otherwise it would have been available since launch alongside the special clothing and extra chests...

1- I'm not a Nintendrone, I mostly play on my PC and I'll call out Nintendo any time they do some BS stuff but AS OF NOW, it's pointless to rage about a DLC we know nothing about...
2-instead of just insulting why don't you try putting some effort in your post so that it isn't worthless ?

No.

I might pick it up for Wii U down the line but I'm not interested in DLC in the least.

No.

Got a Wii U and I'm not planning on buying those DLC (Well, maybe the story one, but it will be released during the Holiday). So yes, still buying it

Not him and whike the DLC panic has left me, you got to admit it was shitty timing on nintendo's part.

This is what I saw from the thumbnail...

They said you cannot buy them seperately.

you know that you get ALL the DLC packs with 20$ right ? they aren't sold separately

>zelda will never have a tiddy slider

>Didn't happen with Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Are you joking? People still complain about that one.

I have a Wii u already, my retarded friends want ME to buy a switch so they can play it

Absolutely! I'm lucky since Walmart here doesn't take preorders, so I'm going to show up half an hour or more before they open to line up. I've got 460$ saved at the moment, and I'll get another 280$ (Canadian) before launch. I hope to buy the special edition, pro controller, and the Guardian, Link Archer, and Link on Horseback amiibo. I can probably find Zelda and the bokoblin later, I'm not too worried about those.

>season pass
Literally killed any hype I had for the console/game. I wanted to get it at launch, but if I'm just going to buy a switch for one game, I want that game to be fucking complete. Might buy a switch a year later when/if it has complete games out.

>that's $360
>...plus +$20 tip

>We don't know

That's the problem.

Based off of Nintendo's increasingly greedy behavior with the Switch (paid online, overpriced accessories, etc.) you can't blame people for assuming the worst when it comes to hard mode DLC. To make matters even worse, Nintendo doesn't even use their own terminology (Second Quest, Master Quest, Hero Mode) to describe it.

>Greedy behavior

Oh my god you cannot be serious. that is the funniest thing i've ever heard a fucking nintendrone spew

Its corporate fucktard. Its standard practice now. Microsoft does it, Sony does it. Most PC companies like Ubishit does it. If Nintendo doesn't they're behind the times, and behind their competition. You think Nintendo is going for good boy points with their fanbase? They're a fucking business that wants to turn a profit, Get this idea out of your head that Nintendo gives even one iota's worth of shit about you.

>"B-b-b-bbbut T-They're our friends!"

I was always going to pirate the Wii U version
Now I'm going to pirate the Wii U version and its DLC