Now that the dust has settled, which one had the better games? Not taking into account backwards compatibility

Now that the dust has settled, which one had the better games? Not taking into account backwards compatibility.

The Wii defiantly.

Wii U is garbage.

wiiU has better library imo

Wii has more nice games, but WiiU has more better games.

I like both much more than the Gamecube.
I miss the SNES.

how is wii better than gamecube
yeah it has mario galaxy 1-2, a zelda game, what else?

I guess the Wii had the better library, but both have a good amount of fun games. GameCube still superior, though.

Wii U had XCX, frozen dong, MK8, and 3d world. I actually loved my Wii U for some weird reason.

But wii did have xenoblade, mario galaxy 1 and 2, metroid collection and a bunch of other stuff

Might have to go with wii u just because it was in HD. Still bothers me the wii wasn't

Monster Hunter, Wario Ware, Sonic Colors, Sin and Punishment, Muramasa, Rhythm Heaven Fever, Donkey Kong, Punchout, many fun lightgun games, Kirbys Adventure, No More Heroes and NSMB come to mind.

It brought back many 2D platformers which is great because both the N64 and Gamecube were gay and refused to.

Quite a few neat games on it. I'm buying them up currently because I used to pirate them back then and right now Wii games are pretty cheap on the second hand market.

NMH1&2

Completely agree. Also, the Wii had many more low budget hidden gems. I feel like the only good things on Wii U are the big games.

Wii but I'd rather play all the good shit the Wii got on the Wii U because I can put that shit on the Gamepad screen

This except for the GC, I like the Game Cube as much as the WiiU.

This. Pirating was heaven on the Wii because of this. Still got mine set up in another room.

if you pirate the wiiU you can play wii pirated games too right?

Wii was an abomination and the only good thing to come out of it was Galaxy

Switch will be similar with Odyssey

Yes.

I think Wii had more games that I liked, but personally Mario Maker alone makes the Wii U worth having. I still play that game often since its release, and I honestly can't think of a game that had this effect on me since Melee.

wii by far. wii u is still good though, enjoyed them both

wii u, easily

smaller but far better

switch is going the wii route, filled with garbage shovel ware indie games.

Wii had a much better library than Wii U.

No, Wii has both more shovelware and more better games than Wii U.

wii u had garbage shovelware indie games idiot. all good consoles have shovelware

like =/= things inherently being better
tread carefully friendanon

based, I'll pick one when the price drops

Wii U had a better Smash and Mario Kart.
Wii had a better Mario. I'm not gonna go into Zelda, too fucked up to decide which was the Wii Zelda, which is the Wii U Zelda, etc.

Wii had a shit library but at least had a few highlights.

WiiU has less than 10 games worth mentioning.

the Wii had two proper 3d mario games and one zelda title.
the Wii U is a piece of trash.

why are the galaxy games "proper" but not 3D world? they're pretty similar

in 3d trash you go from point A to point B. no exceptions.
you can say almost the same about Galaxy 2, but in the original Galaxy at least there were galaxies that worked like levels from Mario 64

3d world is a glorified 3d land

but how does that make it bad? galaxy 2 is better than galaxy 1

People posting here are extremely fucking retarded.

i hope you don't mean me

No.

wii u was such a disappointment desu first console I regret buying in my whole life

thanks

All of the Wii U games combined are worth less than Super Mario Galaxy 1/2 + Tatsunoko vs Capcom UAS

weird of you to mention tvc. it's good but it's not that good, and it's just a fighting game

bait or pleb as fuck

People overrate the game greatly here on Sup Forums.