HAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
HAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!

isn't that a level 1 trash mob

that's an interesting clip, is there more like this?
owait of course there isn't, it was a one-off glitch in an early build of the game.

Gotta be on par with the skill of the average Nintenbabby.

someone post the bloodborne webm of the same thing happening

>People will pay $350 for this

The one with the masturbating werewolf?

what glitch?

no, the one where AI fucks up in an almost identical manner to the webm in the OP.

>Starting zone
>lowest of the low enemy type
>ranged attack with no melee weapon
>stuck in a limited space with no where to move

>what glitch
He means Zelda graphics. It's one huge glitch.

Show me more OP.

But but but its not the same AI as windwaker! But but but Sony! This game is absolutely perfect and anyone who has even one criticism of the game is a shill! The graphics are beautiful and tear mechanics have never been done before in one single game!

It stops targeting you?

Top kek

Fake news, that was due to a memory leak that's long been patched.

WOW THIS ZELDA LOOKS AMAZING

and OP's webm is from an incredibly outdated early build of the game, not to mention no other clips exists of the AI fucking up like that.

None of those webms show the enemy facing and shooting it a totally different direction, though. This is some next level shit. It can't even bother to face Link before shooting? What is it even shooting at?

>>stuck in a limited space with no where to move

Except it clearly turns to face Link AFTER it stares and fires in the wrong direction.

see it's not facing the player either. Also, bokoblin hunt wildlife, it could've been targeting something off-screen for all we know. Also see

>immediately turns to face the player when they move

Alright? You just showed that this is way better AI than OP's webm shows.

half the time it's not looking at the player

DELETE THIS

Delet now!

>it's not facing the player either.

Except it is? The player is just inside its range, the projectile spawns at the end of the gun barrel. You can even see the enemy turn to face the player when they move at 0:05 and again at 0:12.

>Also, bokoblin hunt wildlife, it could've been targeting something off-screen for all we know.

It chose to target an off-screen enemy after being hit by Link twice? That's shitty for an entirely different reason.

I-IT DOESN'T COUNT!!

>when even Valve can program better AI in snipers, who know to pull out their kukris at melee, or combine soldiers who know when to switch weapons for varying situations

Can Nintendo surpass 16 year old games?

3D Legend of Zelda V: The Phantom Link

Nintendo fell for the open world meme.

Maybe its shooting the horse or other some shit

as I said, the BotW clip is from 8 months ago and is a very early build, nothing like that error has been seen since, ever.

Are we watching the same webm or am I missing the exclusive NDF webm?

This. They're even copying the unfinished game

This, I can't believe Sup Forums is falling for another open world catastrophe because of MUH TECHNOLOGY.

bokoblins only have 1 weapon, of which you can disarm and steal; this was just a 1-off error in a very early build of the game from over half a year ago.

FULL DAMAGE CONTROL
DELET THIS

DELET THIS

>t-they patched it!

Are they gonna patch all the pop-in from that new footage that got released a few days ago?

seems like a typical from software fuckup

>this game looks shit
>B-B-B-BUT WHAT ABOUT OTHER GAME?

Jesus christ march is going to be a wonderful month

>Except it is? The player is just inside its range, the projectile spawns at the end of the gun barrel

>This level of damage control

Holy shit

nice strawman
link to footage pls, I want to see more of the game

Niggers be thinking that weak stupid enemies make a game bad. wew.

>masturbating werewolf

link?