REVII's Ethan Must Die and Horde mode locked behind 10 dollar paywall

>REVII's Ethan Must Die and Horde mode locked behind 10 dollar paywall
Basically no outcry
>FFXV's ability to play as the rest of the party behind like 25 dollar paywall
Minor outcry before release
>Zelda has "new difficulty mode" and "new map feature" behind 20 dollar paywall
The loudest outcry.
Which is fine, that first DLC pack's content seems like it's BS (though I'd like them to clarify what that stuff actually is instead of these vague statements). HOWEVER, what does this say about the other series that the audience seems to just accept it, where as Zelda has an acceptable backlash. Have other series made us numb? Should we start outcrying and NOT buying these packages more often?

we expect companies that have shown to be increasingly shit with their games to be more shit but we at least hoped nintendo would continue to release complete gaming experiences like they usually do

Everyone expects a Season Pass from a non-Nintendo company, but Nintendo is constantly said to be the last company that won't fall for such tricks. That's not true anymore though.

>Hard mode is DLC

>B-B-BUT SONY

Why does this happened every time with these threads. Why is it that Nintendo fans have to compare everything to Sony? Is it because they are both Japanese companies? This is fucking embarrassing regardless. And before you start calling me a Sonyigger, I got a PS4, WiiU and eventually a Switch, and PC. Nothing against Xbox, there just aren't enough games that interest me on it.

Face it drone, your company is doomed.

I'm not complaining simply because I can pirate the DLC alongside the game.

Perks about being a pirate is that you don't have to give a fuck about anything.

>New difficulty DLC
>It just adds extra damage and gives you less hearts

did you rike it

He didn't bring up Sony though. RE7 and FFXV are both multiplats.

>The loudest outcry.
BULL
FUCKING
SHIT

FFXV has been shitted on harder than any game here since the TOR bullshit.

Literally fuck yourselves Nintendrones.

Try waiting for a game for a decade only to have Sup Forums rip it apart over every last little thing they can get their hands on to complain about.

It's because Nintendo has never done this before. It's always been new maps and characters not even talked about until months after the game comes out. I expect this shit from Capcom and Square.

>Unironically using the Nintendoomed meme

Something as simple as a hard more shouldn't be locked behind a paywall. It was bad enough that you had to beat the game on the regular (piss easy) difficulty first. Hero/hard modes are the only way to make modern Zeldas even remotely challenging and should be an option from the very start.

>FFXV has been shitted on harder than any game here since the TOR bullshit.
It literally hasn't though. The only game that's even come close to being ripped on as badly as TOR is Battleborn.

Don't act like this wouldn't be brought up eventually. I wanted to ask before it ends up being just pure shitposting like every complain thread ends up being.

If they make the new difficulty unlockable by finishing the game first just like re7 i'd be fine with it

Battleborn was not shitted on as badly as FFXV was. Battleborn was a flop from the beginning and didn't need to have people shit on it.

FFXV people wanted to be the second coming of the Tortanic. So as I said before, go fuck yourselves you stupid fucking retarded Nintendrones.

>Battleborn was a flop from the beginning and didn't need to have people shit on it.
But they did anyway.
>FFXV people wanted to be the second coming of the Tortanic
Fucking every new AAA game is another TORtanic nowadays. There were at least threads discussing FFXV for a couple months, meanwhile literally every BB thread is just >post yfw you're not Randy Pitchford.

>But they did anyway.

No, they didn't. It wasn't nearly as widespread and forced as the FFXV shitposting was.

>Fucking every new AAA game is another TORtanic nowadays.

No. Every new AAA game gets shitted on but not all of them are portrayed as "the blunder of the century!".

>There were at least threads discussing FFXV for a couple months

Exactly and they were filled to the brim with people relentlessly shitting on the game and calling it a flop.

>No, they didn't. It wasn't nearly as widespread and forced as the FFXV shitposting was.
>Every new AAA game gets shitted on but not all of them are portrayed as "the blunder of the century!".
>Exactly and they were filled to the brim with people relentlessly shitting on the game and calling it a flop.

I'll get the DLC for free on Wii U
same with the base game
via PC

nintendo has the biggest fanbase here, of course it's gonna get louder when more people are crying

don't be fucking retarded

Maybe it's because we expect Nintendo to be not as obviously consumer-awful as others.

It's only not ok when Nintendo does anything at all basically.

Sonyggers and nintendrones hate each other and will constantly try to one up each other at every turn. The worst parts of every fanbase are always the loudest and tend to overshadow people who just want to enjoy playing some games. I'm in the same boat as you with the consoles I own and hope to see the switch do as well as the next guy but that doesn't mean I want to see the PS4 go down in flames just to spite some cocksuckers on Sup Forums.

At the end of the day just ignore the shitposting in these threads and look out for the people who actually enjoy fucking games, we're here.

Breath of the wild seems a bit harder, or at least less generous with health
A paywall for fucking hard mode is still bullshit though

Nintendo sucks
Sony sucks
Microsoft sucks
The only thing even close to a game market that balances quality and ethics are indie games, and that might only be because of the diamonds in the oceans of shit.