P4 > P5 > P3

P4 > P5 > P3

And you memesters better not bring up this Persona 1 and 2 shit again, you know there's no such thing.

The only thing P4 does better then P5 is the boss themes and romance side content and that's only with Golden with is an expansion re-release that P5 will probably get on Sony's next handheld or the Switch if that doesn't happen.
P5 has better gameplay, better dungeons, better starter Persona designs and better overall OST

>P4 above anything.

The gameplay is miles better in 4 than 3 though

>being a burgerfag with shit taste

P4 > IS > FES > EP > P1 >>>> P3P

>better overall OST
This is factually incorrect.

Remember how Slash, Bash and Pierce was a thing?

i'll agree, only because i feel p5 pales in comparison to p4g. once p5 gets its inevitable re-release with extra content, you bet your sweet ass it'll be the best game.

I like P4's happy gay tone over the other games.

>IS
>EP
>P1
>no P5

Remember when P3 removed over half the skills from EP?

I'm not Japanese, and don't have the time to play P5 atm anyway.

I wish yukiko was real

I wish Rise was real

i wish naoto was real

I wish you'd both kill yourselves for having such shit taste.

They're all solid choices. Besides chie.

I do too. I don't know why. She wouldn't want anything to do with me.

I want to marry my socially retarded alien waifu!

3 physical types was stupid when physical+gun was all you needed
It is factually correct. The scenario songs are far better then P4, the rotating songs in Tokyo are far better atmospheric wise then Inaba's songs, Last Surprise arguably could be said to be worse then Reach Out To The Truth but it was better then Time To Make Make History. River In a Dry Land was better then A New World Fool but worse then The Almighty and Final Boss theme for 5 was better then Mist by far but not as good as P3s which is still the series best.

>River In a Dry Land
>worse then The Almighty
lol no
And its use in the game was miles better too.

>not wanting a very intelligent pretty waifu who likes horror movies and dumb jokes

SMT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>P3 > P5 > P4

5's final boss theme sounds like a regular boss theme.

>Yukiko
>intelligent
No, she's just diligent about her schoolwork. Yuki's not stupid like Chie, but Naoto is the smart girl.

I want to watch a US unboxing. Why is there none? Wtf?

>wanting yukiko to go into a 15 minute laughing fit when she sees your dick

P5's OST is miles below P4 and P3's.

Stop shilling.

>roooooar look at my muscles im too grown up for your weeb games i hope everybody accepts me

>The only thing P4 does better then P5 is the boss themes
???
P4 literally doesn't even have a miniboss theme, P5 has two - and the both of them are better than P4's boss theme anyway.
Blooming Villain, Will Power, Keeper of Lust, Rivers in the Desert and Our Beginning are all easily better than I'll Face Myself, and a New World Fool.

P2>P1>>>>P5>P3>>>>>>>P4

t.Waifushitter

>P5's OST is miles below P4 and P3's.
It really isn't.

>Stop shilling.
You're an embarrassment.

Wrong.

You saying you don't want that?

It's this the "Let's shill P5" thread?

She's Japanese. How much could she really be expecting?

Is this the "Everyone I disagree with is a shill" thread?

Oh, and SMT If... in between P1 and P5 since it's the Persona precursor game.

How? Can you legitimately say how P4's gameplay is improved other than muh AI?

see

Which ones? Those old SNES ones that aged like milk?

Nice bait P4baby.

I mean the brief giggling and teasing Rise would give me is acceptable and expected but it would get old pretty quickly with yuki's obnoxious laughing fits

P1 is complete garbage and I don't understand how people on both here and /vg/ can defend it.

Nocturne and SJ, you Plebasarius ShillRex

P2 > P3 > P4 > P1

First person dungeon crawlers can be fun

P3 > P5 > P4
And I haven't even played P5 yet.

>Oh, and SMT If
Hello wikifag

Absolutely. P1 isn't fun though.

I haven't played p5(cuz it's not fucking out yet)

But Persona 3 Is better then persona 4 in a lot of domains.

P3 has better music(god bless Lotus Juice)and even tho Tartarus can be a slight hassle,it has a good consistence of bosses and ennemies whereas in p4 i was begging for ennemies to grind before some bosses.I have no Idea why p4's "advantage hit" is so fucked.

Characters are usually up to ambiguity,but P3 has Junpei,Aigis and Elizabeth,so yeah.

Fight me p4fags.

P4 actually has RPG elements - such as the basic, being able to customise your party members.

>And I haven't even played P5 yet.
Don't worry, you'll fit right into this thread.

It also has terrible writing.

As does P3, and he asked about gameplay, so I'm really not sure why you're bringing that up.

>it's not fucking out yet
except it literally is you colossal retard

P3 had much better writing than P4 though.

P3 doesn't have a story for 2/3's of the game, writing isn't worth bringing up.

I really don't get how you people can say P3 or P4 is better than P5. Like even if you have characters you were super attached to in P4, P5 is easily a far better game, and improves upon literally everything wrong with the series; dungeons, pacing, story, presentation.

>P3 doesn't have a story for 2/3's of the game
Oh, you're retarded.

That's cute.

I'll never understand this. You're involved in the main story all game, you run a fucking group to defeat Shadows, you deal with finding out about Yukari's dad and Strega and getting betrayed.

As opposed to getting letters in the mailbox and doing character based missions in P4.

He's right though. P3's pacing is fucking awful.

Because we aren't hired shills, unfortunately.

SMT > Persona

NOT IN AMERICANESE YOU CHINK FROLICKER

b-but muh Chie...

As is your bait.

I don't speak moon runes so I haven't played 5 yet. But ann and teacher seem cute. Even if the teacher does have yukaris voice.

i'll never play p4, 'cause the mc looks like a bitch

You can equip different gear to your party in P3 though.
The party building aspect is the same between the two games.

Sorry to burst your bubble user, but there are no shills here. Can't you come up with a proper argument for why P4 is better than P5 that doesn't require you to scream "SHILL!!!"?

>P3 protag 1992
>P4 protag 1994
So around two or three years is all that separates these fan bases that's very interesting. I wonder if they did research about what ages would be most marketable?

You seem upset that I caught you up in the act.

Is okay user, I'm sure Fatlus will pay you soon

>Falling for shitty bait
>>>Reddit

Oh, you got me user!
Seriously, don't you have something better to do to pass the time till April when you get to play the game for yourself?

Yeah, I liked Persona 5 much more than 3 and 4 overall. Though 1 and 2 (mostly IS) are still my favorite.

P5 is the only actually good game as a RPG, dunno how its story elements are though because I can't learn Japanese

P2 is carried by its story and characters but the gameplay is weak as fuck

P3 and P4 have good enough systems but the dungeons are garbage and the pacing is torture in both games, they're only carried at all by being weeb high school simulators

P1 is just okay across the board

I'm born 92 and I prefer P3 so it checks out

At least I'm not wasting it shilling my ass off in an anonymous imageboard.

Yu has Izanagi as his persona you literally can't go beyond that in japanese lore. Obviously he is meant to be the strongest and last persona protag. If you can understand this you will see that P5 is a cheap cash grab made to feast on the polarity of p4

>born 95
>like 4 more
You may be on to something

There is no story until you've been betrayed - up until that point, you're simply killing the monster of the month. You then find out everything has been a lie, and that's when the story starts (and gets interesting). Unfortunately when the story gets interesting, the terrible pacing gets even worse.

Strega are the most redundant set of characters I have ever seen. Nothing in the plot would change without them.

In Persona 4 you are still following trails, getting clues, and the case is often brought up. You aren't waiting to kill 12 shadows, thinking that's your end game - you're actively getting information and trying to catch a murderer. There is a part where the case comes together fast, but you've been actively working on it throughout. You aren't told everything you've done in the past 7 months has been for nothing.

SMT IV and IV: Final are shit and the first 2 aged horribly. I have yet to play P5 but I have a feeling it might beat Nocturne which is the best one with strange journey coming close. If SMT 5 goes back to having the atmosphere and difficulty of Nocturne and gets the same treatment as P5 it would be the best possible jrpg you could ever make.

>The party building aspect is the same between the two games.
Absolute bollocks. You can equip your characters with gear in P4, whilst still getting multiple optional skills to customise your party members with. You don't even get a choice to keep skills in Persona 3, let alone optional skills.

>Replying to shitty bait
>>>/Reddit/

>don't you have something better to do to pass the time till April when you get to play the game for yourself?
>tfw I don't

>First 2 aged horribly

>Gameplay is generic turn based JRPG shit with very basic and underwhelming dungeons and outdated visuals
>BUT IT'S STYLISH!
>Predictable twists and mediocre writing
>BUT IGOR IS ACTUALLY THE V-
>Waifubait trash mechanics coupled with terrible animu cliche characters
>BUT I WANT TO FUCK THE TEACHER!!!

Face it, your game is shit, Personacucks.

Lol at people saying any soundtrack could be "miles above" the P4/P3 OST's when those are already fucking incredible.

Like, chill the fuck out. Slow your god damn role. If you put down those OST's it's not likely i'll listen to your opinion anyways.

>P5 is the only actually good game as a RPG, dunno how its story elements are though because I can't learn Japanese

Not to offend you and I'm just picking your post because I've seen tons like it but...

Why? Why do you play a game you can not understand?

Why...?

Reminder that Hashino left the Persona team to work on that new fantasy RPG and the guy that directed P4A and DAN will be in charge of the series now.
P5 is going to be the last good game in the series. It's all downhill from here.

>Reminder that Hashino left the Persona team
Link?

Did you miss the massive announcement about Project Re: Fantasy and his new Studio 0 team?

>hating p4 unironically

Yeah - the only JRPG's I play are MegaTen

Just my own observation that many of you may or may not agree with.

I've been on this dump site for years. I've seen countless persona threads, and the one thing that seems to be true in each and every one is that p4 girls are top tier. No matter what the subject starts as, it always turns to which p4 girl is best/worse. Even when it started as a p3 thread, it quickly turned to p4 discussion.

Besides the girls, what did p4 do right to make people love it more than p3?

Setting / music / battle (I like controlling members, i don't care what some others say about 'Hurr but I like LEADING and being a COMMANDER' - I play Fire Emblem for that shit.)

Both sucked me in to an otherwordly magical experience but P4 left me changed afterwords.