Atelier Firis

Do we know if the PC version will use the PS4 models this time or is it the Vita ones again?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/527270/discussions/0/133256689834141198/
youtube.com/watch?v=EgvVcHC4NSg
steamcommunity.com/app/527270/discussions/0/133256758580515626/
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230088661&postcount=401
youtube.com/watch?v=-bRDNJpAqB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>again
Get your shitposting straight, the PC port of Sophie uses the same models as the PS3/PS4 version (there's no difference) but uses the PS3 environment assets (which are lower quality than the PS4 ones).

god damn firis is THICC

>that
>THICC

So has that word lost all meaning?

So, nevertheless, it uses lower assets than present. Why? Game isn't demanding at all.

Which is the gayest atelier after totori? I need yuri.

For an Atelier, that's actually noticeably thicker than average.

Because KT are retarded and have literally never made a good PC port.

Not even the thickest character in the Mysterious series.

In all honestly, I'm expecting Vita/PS3 2D assets at 720p, no steam cloud or trading card support along with the 100% CPU usage bug present and missing DLC files (like how Atelier Sophie launched).

Also cautiously optimistic it will do 4k out of the box like the previous game and will play fine if using a controller.

>the 100% CPU usage bug
That's already been patched out of Sophie, though I don't know how they "fixed" it or if it's still falsely reporting the FPS.

pls respond

Meruru

It ran flawlessly over here.
No slowdowns, no control problems since I used my XBOX controller from the beginning, 1440p resolution from the start, etc.
The CPU issue, yeah, but I had a good cooler and it never went above ~45° so I didn't really care and simply played the game.

DLC was too bad, but at least you could fix parts of it yourself and actually try your hands on the post-game bosses.

>STICC

Don't get your hopes up.

>It ran flawlessly over here.
>No slowdowns
So do you actually mean that it ran fine or did you just look at it saying 60FPS and assume it was running fine?

that's pretty convenient

time to fire up that vita

I noticed no slowdowns and enabled the OSD from MSI's Gaming App and it newer showed less than ~140 FPS. Constant 144 if I put it on 1080p windowed which I kinda preferred.
I saw some people claiming it to be an AMD problem, but I'm using a RX 480 and nothing ever happened.

steamcommunity.com/app/527270/discussions/0/133256689834141198/

Well damn, I honestly did not notice anything though.
Too bad it doesn't look good even if you use the GPU's override settings.

Wait, from where does this Sophie costume come from?

Cute Plachta.

It's the free DLC you get.

while we're on the subject certain people need to learn that thicc does not mean fat.

That battle was lost long ago. Fatfags have co-opted the word, just as they did for HEALTHY and chubby before it.

then why do we keep buying this shit on PC then?

clearly there's nothing wrong with having the lower assets.

>we
I don't, and you most certainly don't either. KT's ports don't sell particularly well, and will continue to not sell particularly well so long as they continue to make shit ports.

Because I don't want to buy a PS4 to play it and I own a powerful enough PC to do so.

youtube.com/watch?v=EgvVcHC4NSg

Why?

Porting the Vita version instead of the PS4 version would be retarded so that's probably what they'll do.

Combat looks good again. Can't wait for March.

The character models in Sophie WERE the PS4 version's.

And how are we supposed to know what KT will do with Firis? Its not out yet. Ask again after its out and we'll be able to give a definitive answer.

so the sophie port was intentionally gimped like every other tecmo koei game? I guess I won't be buying it then.

The CPU bug was already fixed though. Why would it be broken again after they already fixed it on both Sophie and Azure?

The one thing I want the most in Firis is a select all option in the basket while ditching.

Because bad devs

BRAVO

Because it's KT and I believe they are not smart enough to fix it in advance before fans complain about it (assuming Firis actually suffers from that bug). I trust the community will fix it in a few days after launch before KT anyway.

Anyway, I hope Firis' port is at least the same quality as Sophie if not better. I actually purchased Sophie to show support for Atelier on steam after pirating it to check whether it was a completely broken mess.

What DLC is missing?

who's the girl on the right I need to lick her armpits

Well, it's not like I was expecting anything from them.
But this level of ignorance is already offensive in some way.
The majority of the included, promised DLCs do not work at all.
Even if you "fix" them yourself you can't do jack shit about the missing BGM menu.

Answer that fucker to deliver the promised shit, you paid for it after all.

All the DLC is there, its just not activated so you can't actually access it.
steamcommunity.com/app/527270/discussions/0/133256758580515626/

The older sister.

The game looks overall like quite the big improvement from Sophie.
March can't come soon enough.
Too bad I'm getting Nier and Zelda as well; I'll be stuck deciding what to play again.

I thought Durante, or whatever his name was, worked on this and gave it his seal of approval?

Because no one likes fat people.

The only way the combat could be good is if they completely scrapped Sophie's system and either started over or reverted to Dusk.

>And how are we supposed to know what KT will do with Firis? Its not out yet.
You could always form an educated guess based on their previous actions.

To be fair, he did a lot of running around and doing stuff during the course of Sophie.

It doesn't even make any sense that the guy was fat in the first place. He was super active and he ate veggies all the time.

Apparently they know about the 2D asset issue already, and more than likely the DLC issues as well

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230088661&postcount=401

KT sent Durante a tweet and people blew it out of proportion. Durante didn't work on the port in any form.

He did receive a key for it early however

They didn't answer anything to me even though I explained every single complain I made, motherfuckers!

Like every customer service in general.
They have their reply scripts in from of them and and ignore the majority of your text.
Seriously, an AI would do better.

Which is exactly what it looks like. That combat totally looks like Shallie.

Well, ridiculing bosses seems as fun as always.

Video contains obviously end game spoilers for Firis.

youtube.com/watch?v=-bRDNJpAqB0

It still runs like shit in the menu and during crafting.

>Look at the video
>It's back to speed and delay mechanics instead of that godawful party turn system

I hope these slant eyed fucks are doing 70 hour work weeks until they fix all of it.

>has the forced meme gone too far?
Yes