So we can all agree that Nioh is Game of the Month, right?

So we can all agree that Nioh is Game of the Month, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fu7QV71x8Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=3smioyeWeyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not like it has any competition.

Fuck you op, I'm taking over.

Does anyone have a link for the credits song of Nioh? I can't find it.

>Found two more pieces of gear with 23% elemental damage resistance tacked on to them
>Working raising their familiarity so I can be outright immune to elemental damage

sure hope paralyze and poison count as elemental damage.

Planning on rerolling. Pick a build for my lazy ass, just not 2kat since I already did that.

Wait. does green's have familiarity or does equipment past the main game have familiarity?

Actually it's most likely GOTY, OP.

Has anyone lit all 3 flames on Forboding Seas? I have no idea how to get to the one that you can see directly with the Yokai realm over it

Nope. Only the elements.
The Kusarigama and spear.
They cover each others bases rather well.
Just don't do Axe. Axe is for the unskilled.

>Rejuvenation talisman

It's easy to miss. There is a beam you have to walk up in order to get to the roof level. Then you can get to that area eventually. Go as far into the level as you can and look for the beam (Seriously It's easy to miss and you just overlooked it).

There is two ways to that. one is to go around. the other is to deal with the false wall yokai directly to the right.

Towards what direction though? The huge area to the left looking at the boss room or to the right of it?

green armor has familiarity, skills and can be soul matched.

Thanks, did the wall method

missing out on some stuff not doing the other method.
Is green armor only available in way of the strong?
I have high luck and gear find but i never get anything past purple.

Yeah its the endgame gear and it caps out at 150. If im not mistaken you cant even get it until you beat the final boss

Reminder that you can emote to the wall and if you guess the right emote it will disappear and give you extra loot. You have 2 chances, it wants you to use any emote from any color(there's red, yellow and blue). If you see a revenant near it, the revenant text will tell you what kind of color they used that pissed off the wall, so you can scratch that one.

>okatsu's ending
Fuck everything, why does Japan have such a hard-on for bittersweet?

Get on the roof from the area near the second fire, run around until you hit the damaged ship, jump off the ship directly onto the small Umi Bozu, then you're in the area that leads to the final light.

Bittersweet is best sweet.

Not when it's the only sweet

Which is why I said deal with the wall yokai and not kill it.
Three ways to remove a wall yokai. One of the ways nets you nothing.
Kill it.
Emote right at it.
Pull the talisman from it's back. This one nets you nothing.

>That fucking side mission where you need to kill 2 flying Yokai at the same time.
Fuck everything. Hardest mission yet, if not impossible.

There's a little bit of time before the second one spawns. Enough to pop living weapon and kill it.

Reminder: you get the benefits of the skills on your weapon even if you are not using that weapon.

Not when it jumps in the air.

>You can roll through water barrels to get a wet debuff then run through fire and take no damage.

I gotcha senpai.
youtube.com/watch?v=fu7QV71x8Dk

Any tips to killing Muneshige + Sakon?

youtube.com/watch?v=3smioyeWeyI
Dash through his charges and break his ki with strong attacks
Sakon is quite easy to get behind of, and also break his ki.

Just learn their movesets I guess.

come back once you have divine gear.

She's cute

Game of the month for certain, yes.

Maybe even Game of the year. I'm still waiting to see how BOTW, Nier Automata, and Mario Odyssey shake out, but it's some stiff competition in either case

Don't forget Persona 5

I was gonna mention that, but I didn't want to tempt the "I saw a picture of the final boss so the game sucks" squad

Same works with the shitty basement and avoid the stink debuff.

So every time I get a guardian spirit I get some cheesy stop animation cutscene about some musou character who died. I thought the spirits were magic creatures. Do characters who die just become spirits or some shit?

It's the story of the spirit's owner.
You will get a cutscene about Muneshige and Ginchiyo when obtaining Raiken

>thought I understood the complicated weapon system
>got familitary all the way up with a weapon
>thought I can forge it with my main weapon to make it stronger and take abilities
>nope
>it erases the one ability in place of the other

I just don't get it. The weapon level up system doesn't make sense. I main one handed swords, but right now dual sword weapon is my best right now yet I never put any points into that set. It just doesn't make sense to me.

The only weapon that can be transferred is the one with the little icon next to it. Thats the primary function of soul forging and its only relevant in NG+ where you can start doing it with armor too. Outside of that you will spend mountains of supplies reforging for skills

Oh and you are only allowed 1 type of skill per item. For example. If you have a skill that gives you HP regen on high attacks then you cant have any other hp regen skills on that particular piece of gear.