Downloaded a ROM of Super Metroid

>Downloaded a ROM of Super Metroid.
>Played it for a couple of hours then went to bed without deleting it.
>Forgot about it until now.
It's been around 28 hours since I downloaded it. What do I do bros?
I was going to delete it in 24 hours, I swear. I don't want to go to jail!

it's too late.
you've already been backtraced

Too late.
Already called the feds

I hate first world countries sometimes. Especially when downloading GAMES Is illegal

You forget about it and put the cartridge in the SNES and play again.

You do own a copy of Super Metroid, right?

I reset my modem so I can get a new IP address.
Is that going to help?

Put your computer inside your microwave and nuke the fuck out of it.

Hopefully the FBI won't bust down your door before the evidence is fully melted.

Melookingatantsizedgifs.gif

take it back bro, call them if you need to. You just sentenced a man to jail for just playing a game he loves? I see you as the enemy here.

connect your pc motherboard to the mains

Shows the worth of the thread.

your isp has exact logs of which ip was assigned to which circuit at what times, you baka

>why would I have to pay for entertainment
>I mean, I even emphasized GAMES, games are for kids, why should I have to give money away

anime is free. But movies and games aren't

Anime isn't free, you're stealing that too when you watch it online on a place that isn't an official distributor like Crunchyroll. Same with movies, you need to watch those on netflix or amazon video to give money to the creators who made the content.

but nips don't ask me to pay 10000 dollarinos for torrenting that shit.
Meanwhile amerifucks and germans do if you download any popular games or movies.
I miss living in the third world.

Where did this whole "you can only download a ROM file if you have the original game and you have to delete it in 24 hours" bullshit came from anyway?

I've literally seen this stupid shit for over 15 years now.

You dun goofed.

Move to usb stick and hide it under your pillow.
The copyright lawyers will visit you at night and smash all your teeth out - you can hide them next night to exchange it with a tooth fairy for money and buy a real cartridge on it.

>download ROM
>delete it after 24 hours
>download it again
>repeat ad nauseous
Fuck the system

When I was like 10 I actually deleted ROMS 24 hours after because I was afraid of the repercussions

In the states I believe it's if you own a copy and ripped the ROM yourself than emulation is legal. I'm not sure where the 24 hour thing came from though.

that's just a way for emu-sites to legally wash their hands away from being responsible for users' copyright violations.

It's pretty amazing how fast some animals are. We just need to give them bladed armor.

It came from the kikes at Nintendo making shit up and pretending emulation is illegal.

I've never played Super Metroid and never will
Fusion was great though

Just... Just fuck you.

>and never will

for what purpose?