HOW IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?

HOW IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerant.com/nintendo-teases-gamecube-virtual-console-switch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is why

Because I played all the good GameCube games when they released 15 years ago and would rather have new games.

Source: my giant fat ass

gamerant.com/nintendo-teases-gamecube-virtual-console-switch/

Because no one fuckin cares. It's a $300 tablet that has an HDMI out and a tiny 6 inch shitty screen. It's the same as a Pixel C with a Bluetooth controller and an HDMI out

Can I put videos into the switch tablet to watch?
Is that a feature?

You nintenyearolds really latch onto anything without a credible source. Fucking faggot retards

The emu for GC is basically perfect now a days though so who cares t b h, I want n64 emulation first

>hey, you know how you can already play GCN and Wii games at 4k nearly flawlessly on your PC for free?
>Wouldn't you like to play them at reduced res on a smaller screen for money!?

Pixel has a 1440p screen though

I'm hyped for fun games. I don't care what you graphicsfags say, I play Nintendo because I enjoy the games. Sue me.

Stop this meme. There's input delay out the ass on every game. It took a dedicated version of dolphin just to run dolphin for reduced input lag, even then it is still fucking no where's near as on disc.

10/19 got me to reply.

*run melee on dolphin

Yeah and higher clocks, it's way fuckin better

OK fag
0/420
Im sure the 4ms of input lag fucks you up in Mario kart

Emulating is just too complicated, it also needs a monster of a pc. Instead of playing a broken mess on my computer I am gladly willing to pay nintendo a fair share for MOBILE gamecube game experiences.

We'll given the fact dodging redshells is really fucking hard on dolphin and not on cart, yeso it fucking does.

And monkey ball 2 still had audio problems out the ass.

>no analog triggers
Hahahahaha
>2ghz ARM emulating a GC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Dolphin has ~3-4 ms of input delay
>TV's have 50-100ms of input delay
DOLPHIN IS SHIT U GUISE

Gc emulation takes a toaster fag and Wii games too

>even then it is still fucking no where's near as on disc.
It's actually more responsive than using a gamecube and CRT

I want to see you emulate gamecube games on the train fag.

Gc emulation takes a toaster fag and Wii games too, also downloading a file and clicking it on the menu is sooooo hard, for nintenyearolds

>Melee with online support on Switch

Holy fuck, I'd rather have this then a new Smash game any day. Make it happen nintendo.

how are they going to handle the analog trigger mechanics?

more like I haven't played all the good GameCube games in over 15 years and be able to play them on the go would be fucking awesome

Nintenyearold just are dumb man really dumb.

Sourcarinos

You can have this on PC already and you know Nintendo won't do it and if you don't then you're dumb

Let it be reminded

>Emulating is just too complicated
Putting a file in a folder then double-clicking an EXE is too complicated?

>It also needs a monster PC
No, it really only needs a dedicated video card. A monster PC would only be necessary for shit like 4k internal res

>instead of playing a broken mess
Dolphin runs all but 45 of the gamecube's 661 games without errors and those 45 games are shovelware.

>HURR MOBILE
laptops. tablets.

By the way, what do you think the switch is going to use to run GCN games? Do you think they stuffed a GCN into the switch? They're emulating you fucking tool.

Nah man. It's only nintendrones false flagging.

My brother's 10 year old piece-of-shit gateway gaming laptop can run dolphin

Is this spoon-feeding nintenyearolds general?
Dumb fuckers probably don't even know how to use a computer

ROGUE SQUADRON IS NOT FUCKING SHOVELWARE

REEEEE

>Run dolphin

What's your definition of run?

Because it's shit

All your need is a moonlight app on your phone and a controller. Done

I can run it on 100$ Dell latitude

>Hey can I play my bootleg emulated games on the go? W/O bringing a buring bulky laptop?

When other companies do virtual console, I think "5 dollars (during sale) so I dont have to emulate it or I can play it on my tv without extra cables"

When Nintendo does it "Oh boy, cant wait for the pricegouging, better get super hyped for another batch of SNES gamesl

What is your definition of run?

Also
>laptop

never ever meleenigger

Normal 30-60 frames at 2x native res you mad fag

Rogue Squadron's been working for quite a while now, chief.

It managed to play all the titles I threw at it at default internal res 60fps (30 where capped), and that was long before Dolphin 5 released

Took you long enough to answer you stupid nigger.

Laptops and tablets suck for anything pst 4th gen.

t. Guy who bought a 300 dollar laptop and tried to play PS2 games on it.

>Default internal 60 fps

Ok. I wanted clarification on if you were being a cheeky shit or actually able to play the games.

WHERE ARE THE GOOD GAMES? ZELDA IS ON THE WII U

WHAT GOOD GAMES IS SWITCH LAUNCHING WITH THAT COMPELS ME TO BUY IT?????

I wasn't the fag you were origional talking to nigger he lady probably because you're a Mad nintendo fag

oh boy cannot wait to play supermario sunshine for only £39.99 in the gamecube virtual console

Tablets and Laptops are hardly as comfortable to play on the go as a Switch would be. I tried emulators on my laptop and tablet and it's trash.

>I wasn't the fag you were origional talking to

Please graduate middle school before you ever speak to me again, you uneducated heathen.

As colossal a fuck-up as the Switch is turning out to be, its amazing to think how much worse things could have turned out.

Homebrewd WiiIU can run gamecube games and use the pro controller to play them.

>PS2 games
Trying to gauge resource requirements for Dolphin by running PCSX2 is like trying to gauge the caloric intake the average person needs by watching the eating habits of Micheal Phelps.

Oh wow, I can't wait to pay again for all those gamecube games I can already play on my Wii, Wii U, PC, etc, and in a shitty resolution with a shitty controller too!

Truly Nintendo is the best. How can other consoles even compete?

Fuck you can even use the GC controller, and most people who play smash do.

On the switch? Wait for the new Wiresless (aka input delay) gamecube switch controller, only $80.

>Colossal fuck up

It's literally the device everyone has been begging for since the late 90s early 2000s. When people played their dinky gameboys, they wished they could play their N64s on the go. Doubling as an easy plug and play hybrid device, this is anything but colossal fuckup.

Nigger the switch is a tablet

Kill yourself, Euroshit.

Why do I keep coming here if I'm already dead set on getting the Switch? Is there like... Anyone who is getting it for it's intended purpose? good games, shocker spoiler I know

no games

that's not very nice you fat tub of fucking lard

A-Anyone know?

What good games?
The only """""good"""" launch game isn't even an exclusive.

>It's literally the device everyone has been begging for since the late 90s early 2000s
I don't remember begging for a tablet that can't be used as a tablet

You're right though, if the switch had come out in the N64 era it'd be a huge hit and a technological marvel. The weak point in your argument is that this is the present and not the past.

And how do they plan to do that with virtual shoulder buttons?

I fucking hate using tablets and laptops for anything on-the-go. The Switch is actually fairly comfortable to hold, doesn't feel cheap (it has a bit of heft and less toy-like than the 3DS), and the screen is a nice size for holding in your hands. Doesn't feel like I'm compromising screen size just to play mobile like the 3DS.

> no web browser
> thinks they'll be a file browser or video player

Because Dolphin exists, and allows you to play GC games at higher resolutions and framerates with basically no issues.

Besides, how would Gamecube emulation work when the triggers on the joycons are digital?

Fuck you. Your kind are huge console war faggots and shit up Sup Forums every day.

Last time I checked the new Bomberman is exclusive, I don't know what you're talking about.

>I don't remember

How would you, you weren't even alive you underage filth.

don't fucking put me in with the console peasants.

I aint no console user

because its a piece of garbage? You can emulate that shit on your computer, or even download that shit for free if you were foolish enough to own one in the first place.

>good

Mustards are just as worse. Your kind instigates often.

>Emulate that shit on your computer
>Sony shill pretending to be us PC master race

Kek

Why are you even here then? Go on, shoo. Go emulate Bayonetta.

Why is Fast RMX removed?

then beg for a console board then

keep your shit off Sup Forums no one cares about the Switch, PS4 or Xbone

Why haven't you listened and killed yourself you degernate tripfag

>Not thinking Bomberman isn't a blast.

Yeah you keep thinking that. I enjoy my shit taste. Keeps me happy in the year we live in.

The buttons and stuff definitely feel like a mid-size between console and handheld though, which is reasonable but I think I'll end up buying a Pro controller just to have full sized buttons available. The joy con triggers are responsive but it's strange how shallow they all have to sit since it's not a fullsize controller

Tell your kind to stop console war shitposting then.

Horrible

>really fucking hard on dolphin and not on cart,
>gamecube games
>on cart

ok.

Because no one is going to buy it, probably.

Only people who might buy it are those who are seriously desperate for another F-Zero, and that's a small fringe group of people.

I'm pessimistically optimistic about the Switch.

Sure, HEY PC USERS STOP SHITPOSTING

horrible like a tripfag

Well... Pessimistic optimism is better than just shitting on it I guess.

Oh, so I guess it doesn't fucking count then, huh?

Kill yourself, faggot. Fast Racing Neo was fantastic, and Fast RMX is the game I'm hyped for the most after Breath of the Wild.

Don't be a gullible retard. It won't LAUNCH with a browser. It will get one eventually.

Yeah, it doesn't count.

Game's going to sell like shit, and everyone will forget about it in a week (implying they haven't already).

Doesn't help me. I needed a video player of some sort at launch since I'd be traveling soon after that. If it doesn't have one, then I'll just wait for more games to drop before day-1ing it.

>Tablet from 2010
>Won't get any decent third party support
>Launch lineup with very few games
>Some of said games are Wii U ports
>80 dollar peripherals
>ICE KYUB TECHNO LOGGYS
>Paid online service that you access through your phone with the internet you already paid for for services worse than PC, Live, and PSN

Yes, why indeed.

>Switch year one lineup looks so good that Sony fanboys actually have to pretend some games just straight up don't exist
Aw, sweetheart.