Accusations Within video games

Why is it people always conclude that someone else is cheating whenever they cannot win?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Vk6ZB7hdEk

The person who made this video seems to sure of themselves that they deny any real evidence of "hacks"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMGGsRf_ltM&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

honestly it doesn't matter if you report them they go through the watchers

At this point I think it comes down to too much self confidence online. Although it is strictly online I find it hard to believe that most people who are passively aggressive could be aggressive to anyone outside their bubble of insecurities.

I'm not too worried about whether or not the user in this video is hacking or not, I'm more interested in what reasons the curator of the video has to accuse many people including myself of "hacking".

It just seems to be trolling at some point when you assume everyone you're up against is cheating.

i usually hear "they are smurfs fuck this game"

Haha, too many people making too many accounts.

You'd think this game was physically killing in real life if you look at the steam discussion page.

Everyone on there is a bit melodramatic

Welcome to the internet

Where the only emotional scale is 0 or 100

In 90% of cases its very easy to visually confirm if someone cheats in counterstrike

Only few people can hide it well. Most people blatantly follow other players through walls, even without being in range for stepsounds.

>join game, rank around silver elite master
>enemy players profile pic is papa smurf
>he has one game on his steam account, csgo
>knows all the nade throws, perfect positioning
>god like accuracy
It's fucking rediculous how common this is in CSGO. I don't have the time to autistically remember nade shots, do aim maps, etc. I play a single match maybe every other day with a friend.
The enemy may as well be hacking because of how incredibly un even it is. Bonus points for when he's like 40 or 50 points above the next highest player on the enemy team.

There is no finer salt in the world than someone thinking youre cheating.

It's great and all but the ones that follow up on a game with abuse is the worst. I've had to deal with several cases of harassment now with no reason behind them doing it.

The mere existance of smurfs proves that competitive gayming was a mistake.

The best feeling is when your teammates are salty about the other team cheating when you're carrying them because you're cheating.

Why do people pretend like cheaters don't exist? Are you stupid? You can't answer your own question? Do you want the "they are insecure and stupid" answer? The answer is people cheat and when people lose, especially under crazy circumstances, they suspect cheating. It can be skill, random chance, or even, actual cheating. What is the point of this thread? Is it a "Sup Forums is full of losers because video games players are losers and cry a lot?"
Pathetic.

Usually the people that deny cheating end up being outed as cheaters when proofs finally appear.

Everytime I watch a hacker cs go video it's the same fucking guy, the suspect, why just not ban him?? Fuvk you gabe.

>join game
>see guy on enemy team with smurf as their picture
>leave

wait...so only non-cheaters would not deny cheating when called on it?

my head is spinning

why does OPs pic look wavy

>guys name is The Suspect
>surprised when people Suspect him

Wow OP I didn't even have to watch the video and I figured it out, it's OK I was once slow like you

If it bothers you so much I would recommend trying out trigger bot and aim assist for a few games so you can at least learn what to look for. These are the 2 that will not get you overwatched unless you are super blatant (as opposed to walling). Cheaters are the best at picking out other cheaters.

I know my own internet connection sucks, but I blame every opponent of using lag switches or the similar to validate my continued online play.

No, as the line goes, the guilty lie because they are guilty.
The innocent lie because they are afraid of being blamed for something they did not do.

However, it is like steroids. You can be almost certain that anyone playing at a "professional" level is cheating.

buzi aki magyar

Wasn't that a thing in BF3? It was so fucking easy to cheat in and not get caught that people would cheat just to punish the cheaters. Or am i thinking of some other game?

i remember accusing someone of hacking in cs when i first started out because he aimed at the guys waist and sprayed and would pretty much reliably end up getting a headshot after 2-3 seconds.

I played the game religiously and then I got really good and had people accuse me of hacking every day because i was pulling off stuff i didnt even know was possible when i first started.

Its good practice to play against hackers. ones caught hacking in tournaments should be castrated though.

"Its good practice to play against hackers. ones caught hacking in tournaments should be castrated though."

No doubt about that, to claim a "pro" status only to have cheated in the first place goes against all morals

Every smurf pic I came across was a blatant hacker.

>Cheaters are the best at picking out other cheaters.
that's a load of shit. cheaters justify their toggling by being sure that the other player is cheating even though they aren't. you learn to spot cheats by being good at the game and playing for a long tim

So the person that made the original video that I linked has got back to me trying to explain how at 1:50 (1 minute, 50 seconds) the deagle shot was somehow impossible.

So after being told he was wrong by someone in the comments he went on to make another video attempting to recreate it.
(not understanding the games mechanics of a "flick)

Sorry, forgot to link the video : youtube.com/watch?v=eMGGsRf_ltM&t=0s

Because admitting defeat would require people to acknowledged their shortcomings. Shifting the blame is easier.

Let me guess, console player?
Can't see above 30FPS?

It is very clear to me that the shot made in this video moved the aim at the target before firing, while the shots made in attempt firing the gun then moving the mouse. It was clear watching the video, it is clear by pausing it repeatedly to see clearly what happened. The guy making this videos is a blind idiot, if they can't tell the difference between the two.

Also, why are you talking and arguing with somebody online about what they think is cheating in some video?

i once beat a nasus as cassiopeia so hard way back in season 3 league of legends that he added me as a friend just to link me to a screencap of him reporting me.

felt pretty good that someone was that desperate to try to scare me. little did he know, not only wasn't i banned, but i'm also just that fucking good.

too bad they've since ruined her and she's now lost all the charm she had of her pure and balanced kit of days gone by.

I'm not talking about justifications. People who use aim assist know what an aim assist spray looks like. People who cheat know that the CZ is broken with aim assist. People who cheat know that scrub cheaters like to AWP because it's easy to trigger bot an angle for kills. Cheaters know you can beat it by jumping over the angle.

Most people who play the game are not good. Most have no idea what they're talking about with cheating. Anyone can call out the guy with 100% headshot rate, I'm talking about the people who subtly cheat. You have to know what to look for.

matchmaking overall is cancerous. it helped kill off good custom community servers that were once common.

You don't seem to understand how the playback works. It interpolates through a set of recorded flags to recreate the match. It's not a perfect recreation of what happened.