LOL

LOL

even in a joke about dlc, he still finds a way to write too many fucking words.

B^Uckley at his finest.

that's autism

>navi is just a blue baseball with wings
fucking triggered.

Loss at its finest

I would have bought that pesticide years ago

LOL ME TOO BRO XD

lol

the text adds nothing to the joke. absolutely nothing. in the case of the fairy pesticide, it actually detracts from the value.
as you'er reading it, the initial surprise factor (if there's any) wears off and you're sitting there reading his unnecessary, unfunny """joke""" about killing navi that's been done to death.

this would've been much better as a visual gag. however comedy (let alone art) isn't one of BU^ckley's fortes.

When will people start pushing "Fi is fucking annoying" instead of shitting on Navy who is 10000000 times more bearable?

just rename the last one "babycide"

it's vague, but it's there.

>missing a perfect chance for a "le water temple is impossible XD" joke
baka

i like

>le navi is annoying partner meme even after Fi surpassed Navi in the microsoft paperclip department over five years ago

L0L

Far better

Why is this better? Why do I think this is better?

Navi isn't a glowing ball, she's a tiny fairy who glows so bright all you can see is a glowing ball

haha, yeah, HEY LISTEN! I remember! So annoying! XD
>walk ten feet
>HEY LISTEN!
OMG
Literally just turn my PSX off right there, but I turn it back on because Zelda is still sooooooooo ebin

Comics that overly rely on words are shit-tier books and shit-tier comics. The version without text conveys the same meaning without having to depend on words, and is more clever.

B^U should seriously give up making comics.

Nice

Yes, this is what I came in here to see.

Everybody post your best Cadbortion edits.

Pic only slightly related

Just a bit more text to keep the right vibe going.

Difference is that Fi is a shitty partner in a shitty game.

I have been calling Fi worse then navi since SS released and rarely had opposition.

It i just that Navi-hate is MUH POPCULTURE.

Tatl is the best 3D companion though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAVI IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING HOLY SHIT I GET IT NOW SHES FUCKING ANNOYING BECAUSE SHE MAKES A FUCKING SOUND AND TRIES TO TALK TO YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY FUCK COMEDY GOLD SHES SMALL AND ANNOYING LIKE A BUG ROFL OH GAWD OH GAWD I'M BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP HAHAAHAHAHA SORRY BUT IT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY NAVI IS FUCK ANNOYING AS HELL ROFL. SHE BUZZ AROUND AND MAKES ME MAD LOL I EVEN FELT THAT WHEN I PLAYED THE GAME THE FIRST TIME BECAUSE SHE WAS BUZZING AROUND SO MUCH BUZZ BUZZ HAHAHAHAHA

woah....

Heh heh

Ezlo and maybe Midna (even when she doesn't tickle my penis) are the only good partners Link had through the years.

Put the dead Navi on her head instead of her stomach. It doesn't make as much sense in context of the OG comic strip but it looks better.

There's nothing more "I just play Farmville and Pokemon Go" than saying Navi is annoying.

hey guys, welcome to EB Games

>that nose
every time

Haw haw
Nice chinstrap Funny!
where'd you find the hair?
In your bathroom sink?

Why does Bart have bacon on his head?

What was wrong with Tatl?

LOL

>How dare you speak to me
everytime

Where's the other version

Sorry, it has been long time since I last played PH. Who exactly was Tatl? It was that yellow not-Navi fairy, right?

lol

The Majora fairy

ha

The adorable tsundere fairy from Majora's Mask.

>PH
Majora's Mask, baby

Its not quite right but its close

Last one

what happened to Ethan?

>Last panel

Why boner?

Why is this 'Navi is annoying' meme so popular with normies? Navi wasn't even that bad.

So what happens if buckley kills himself?

Am i the only one who was never bothered by Navi? The complaints always struck me as casuals bandwagonning like the "water temple is hard" thing

Think the tiny text on the heart container slot should still be there. Otherwise, perfection.

Not an edit but I enjoyed when other terrible artists made fun of his strip.

>tfw cute-vomit fetish

fuck

CRASHING THIS THREAD

LEL

How can a body choke on its own vomit if the body has already expelled all bodily fluids first?

Does she deliriously try to put the vomit back into her body by eating it?

STOP

don't

So, same rules as the Santa Claus movie with Tim Allen?

WITH NO SURVIVORSH

It's a PS:T scenario.

Isn't Poly a brand of ham?

Oh oh oh

I really miss this. I'm happy we'll get to see Shigeo-kun again!

yeah most people who hate navi hate it because dorkly said so

HERE WE GO AGAIN

no
pls stop

I've read the first two, any new one?

Nope.

NO! PLEASE!

Do anything else
not this though

Stop it

YAMERO

NO.