Is Ubisoft shilling on this board?

I thought it was weird when Siege was getting so many threads here despite being a garbage game but I wrote it off as just a weird on-off. But after people unironically trying to claim Watch Dogs 2 is good, and now the *MASSIVE* amount of For Honor threads shitting up the board, I think it's clear the Ubisoft has hired astroturfers to promote their latest launch line-up.

What do we do about this? Can we fight back?

Siege is great tho

>Is Ubisoft shilling on this board?

All manner of companies hire people to shill on all manner of boards for all manner of reasons.

siege is boss for the £15 i payed for it, maybe not for full price, but it has a decent dlc model and is always being updated which is more than can be said for any other fps these days.

>What do we do about this? Can we fight back?

After the mods just completely ignoring the 30 Overwatch threads in the catalogue for months after launch it's pretty clear they're turning a blind eye to shilling on Sup Forums. Just hide the threads.

>What do we do about this? Can we fight back?
Not buying Ubisoft garbage.
Every publisher who decides to shit up this board gets his pre-order canceled.
It's that simple for me.

A pretty good chunk of this board is shills arguing against other shills. They aren't even subtle about it. That's what happens when mods eat hotpockets instead of doing their job.

It back fires though, after the shilling, people remind everyone why the company as a whole is shit.

Viraling on Sup Forums is a bad long term habit.

Use Sup Forums to find out about which games NOT to buy.
Shills shit on good games and promote their garbage.

no
Sup Forums legitimately loves ubisoft and buys every single broken game from them, that's how watch dogs got a sequel

what a passive aggressive yes.

>not liking a company=shilling

I mean, that's like, your opinion.

it's more than shilling, Ubi has a mod in place, who put a sticky for some shitty asscreed blog once, thinking he was in conquered land.

Mass Effect shills are 10x worse

Both games look shit anyway
Mass effect was never good

Lots of For Honor either shilling or trolling in Nioh threads right before it came out, really fucking weird to even compare the two considering there's not a lot of market crossover between people who buy either of those games.

Look at all the shills even in this thread

lol.

No need when they buy people like maxmofo ect and they make county blogs about it.

Who knows

I play Siege every day and post positive things about it while simultaneously shitposting about every single other game Ubisoft makes

Yeah user. Ubisoft launched a massive campaign with internet forum posting, people making artwork for the game, players streaming/recording video and thousands buying a copy and playing it right now.

It's devious.

Yes and they are not even hiding it anymore

>30 overwatch threads
>60 MGSV threads
>40 nioh thread
>35 bloodborne threads
>10 siege/for honor threads
>GUYS FUCKING UBI SHILLS ARE HERE

oh the irony

prove it

>people unironically trying to claim Watch Dogs 2 is good
I'm seeing what your problem is. You somehow view all games by a single company as either being good or bad.

If someone said Steep was bad, and and that it promoted negative gaming aspects, such as always online, I would agree.

Watch Dogs 2 improved on several mistakes made during the first game. Including scaling back the pretentious marketing for a mediocre game.

Watch Dogs 2 was actually entertaining and fun. Then again, I bought it for $29 (Best Buy was offering it for $24) instead of $59.99 plus season pass.

you prove it

>Siege isn't a good game
>For Honor isn't a good game
>People disagree with me?
>Must be shills!

>few siege/honor threads pop up
>while constant shilling of nioh or *insert current FOTM chink game* and you cant say a bad word about them or you get 50 replies how shit you are

ok

Why the fuck are there still multiple OW threads on this board so many months later? It's had a general this whole time, but threads still get spammed here non fucking stop, and it's all crying about how shit the game is, or fucking skins.

I'm fucking tired of people saying Siege is "good game" when they weren't there to witness what the launch was like. I've been to both Siege and The Division launch, and both were FUCKING GARBAGE. Anyone who defends these ubijew games are ubishill

I like your plan but there is just one problem....Siege and 4Honor is good.

I've been here.
Still a good game, the launch was bad because of the shitty servers and connectivity issues, not the gameplay.

>I'm fucking tired of people saying Siege is "good game" when they weren't there to witness what the launch was like

im playing Siege since closed alpha that was in 2015 may or april and Siege had a good launch

only the netcode was utter shit even compared to the current one which was fixed in the first patch 1 week after release day

Dude, all fucking devs and pubkisher fucking shill on the board. Heres how it works.
>game is announced
>game gets threads up the ass leading up to release
>game releases
>threads up the ass stop overnight
Like with Hitman or For Honor.

The game was full of hackers on launch, same with the division

wew its almost like FH had a few demo weekend right before the game launched which might just lead to threads about it

Why would anyone ever advertise in this miserable fucking hole of poorfags, pirates and shitposters?

No its just a excuse people use to shitpost games they don't like or cant afford to buy

Yes

Capcom caught fire for shilling street fighter x tekken all over Sup Forums for months. Ubisoft is worse about it. All of them outsource to a company in india though for the shilling while also making their community managers shitpost.

>Siege was a bit spotty on launch
>So it must always be a bad game no matter how much it improves

Pretty obvious, yeah. That game is garbage, no one actually likes it. Just safe and report all threads pertaining to it and report all posts praising it.

Oh yes

You guys get way too paranoid about this.

lol

another Nioh fanboy on suicide watch because For Honor already outsold a shity Soulsclone in a day and everybody already forgot about it

Which of Ubisoft's competitors do you work for?

Its not just on this Taiwanese origami image board that they shill on. They send shills all over the internet to shit it up. I worked for a marketing firm, this is how shit works.

Probably, yeah. It's worldwide news though now that this is done on every message board. People are wise and, frankly, the games just aren't as hypeworthy as they once were anyway.

Siege is actually great, but the garbage netcode have kept me off

but yes they've been shilling all their games here for at least 2 years

But Watch Dogs 2 is good

>and now the *MASSIVE* amount of For Honor threads shitting up the board

>search 'for honor', 1 thread discussing game, 2 threads complaining about "massive shilling"

you're a guerilla marketing counter-shill, your existence is a meme, your future is suffering

>Is Ubisoft shilling on this board?
Yes, pretty much. I don't believe someone would buy something from ubishit, shills is the only option

Watch Dogs 2 was my GOTY 2016

>Siege was getting so many threads here despite being a garbage game

You should probably get good user.

>if every new game is shit then I don't have to feel bad about not being able to play them because I'm a NEET that gets no disposable income!

>If threads are popping up about games I don't like, it's gotta be shills

What retarded fucking tinfoil hat logic is this? Are Koei Tecmo shilling Nioh? Are From shilling Souls games?

>but yes they've been shilling all their games here for at least 2 years
What do you think might have happened 2 or 3 years ago that would have made Sup Forums look like an influential actor in the video game community and thus a valuable marketing target?

Yes and yes, you didn't notice?

nothing

You can't do anything about it since mods are in on it. The sticky for some Assassin's Creed stream that literally no one on Sup Forums cared about confirmed that.

Guys, I dont think there is a way to stop this marketing on Sup Forums. This is exactly the same reason why I have left Russian boards - shit loads of fake posts. And I can tell you for sure that all those threads (or at least 90% of them) are Ubijew doing.

Siege is great.
Haven't played either Watch Dogs game, but 2 looks okay. Guess that's what happens when you set the bar so low.
For Honor looks like trash. Maybe there's some shilling going on. Maybe it's just all the poors talking about the only major release right now that isn't Zelda because they got to play it for free.

Give For Honor a month and you wont see a single thread about it outside Even then it will probably just be waifu shit.

A functioning Japanese image board would simply ban all Western AAA publishers from discussion on Sup Forums:
>Activision-Blizzard
>EA
>Microsoft
>Valve Software
>Ubisoft
>Zenimax-Bethesda
Because guess what: There are more than enough outlets on the Internet for doing so.

They pay for marketing, and gullible teenagers do the shilling for them.

>This is exactly the same reason why I have left Russian boards
Can you elaborate? Like russian Sup Forums site or something? Do they post cancerous shit or what you mean?

I'm scared of this world where corporations and governments are learning to leverage the Internet to control public sentiment

Right now it's just to help sell their garbage, but it will get worse.

Why the fuck do you have preorders in the first place? Are you retarded?

To cancel them.

Yes, Russian version of Sup Forums.
I remember when Overwatch came out, Blizzard hired russian stand-up comics (yep thats true) to make a "lets play" by them, and also whole russian Sup Forums was filled with threads "how overwatch is good", but after a month or smthng they suddenly disappeared.

The frequency of For Honor thread during the two days between open beta and game release were unusually high. There was almost guarantee at least two threads running.

>one of the most popular (as in their games sell a shitload) dev companies releases a game
>one of the most frequently used websites in the world happens to have two or three threads discussing the game
>REEEEEEEE SHILLING
Hmm

>ubisoft have paid streamers to stream For Honor
>Sup Forums is full of retards that watch streamers
>threads on Sup Forums talking about the game because of this

It's not hard.

It's certainly possible but there was always going to be a lot of discussion about For Honor what with the big demo just before launch adn the whole Knight/Samurai simulator thing. Some of the threads are probably genuine.

We can start posting gore in their threads but that would take some team effort and mods looking the other way.

>Sup Forums is full of retards that watch streamers
This is what I most hate about you faggots.

Probably.
Nintendo and blizzard shill all the fucking time.

>but after a month or smthng they suddenly disappeared.
Yeah this with a lot of AAA games, there's no downhill it just switches off like a light switch.

Except it happens with dead ass games or usually pre-release.

>Yeah this with a lot of AAA games, there's no downhill it just switches off like a light switch.
Yeah, there is no point on wasting shill money on something post-release.
So simply ban pre-release "discussion" of upcoming video games. There is nothing to discuss anyway unless it's out and Sup Forums can actually play it.

like you

No but I'm pretty sure Todd keeps making anti [Company] threads to boost Bethesda's reputation

> So simply ban pre-release "discussion"
Nigga you what? I am sure that they already bought MOOT, and this whole board.

Just because a sucks Ubi's dick on stream doesn't mean we can't tell how small and repetitive the game really is from watching the gameplay. You can sugarcoat the game with your mouth but you can't hide the core mechanics of the game.

>bought moot
Where have you been?
He left a long time ago, some chink owns the site now.

why don't we just delete Sup Forums? that way they can't shill

Just like Sup Forums we discuss stuff which is on air currently and not drown the board in uninteresting shit which is coming out next year.

Lots of streamers got pre-release alpha and beta access.

These faggots don't belong here.

>a bit spotty on launch

Sorry bro but I can't let that comment slide. Sieges servers have been a shitshow SINCE launch which was a year and a half ago.

Look m8, it's not about the streamers, it's about the fags here who watch them. There's a reason streamers and youtubers are called "influencers" by these companies. It means they don't even have to pay people to shill on Sup Forums because people do it of their own accord for free

>seige
>on of the best first person shooters in a decade
>watch_dogs 2
>one of the best open world games in a decade
>for honor
>pretty much the dueling from dark souls without the bullshit of twinks, spells, metagaming etc

OP you didnt even play these games did you.

literally hit the report button and don't reply to those threads at all

shilling is against global rules.

Watch dogs 2 is a great game and so is for honor, just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone else is a shill

No one replies to your shitposts = start a bait thread

Seriously, it looks like there are a lot of anti Ubisoft shills here

>actually believing in anti-shills

never go full retard

What about the two dozen bloodborne threads? Fucking faggot

>For Honor
>pretty much the dueling from dark souls

Have you played For Honor? There is almost zero similarity

why the fuck would they be shilling their previous release when they have a more recent one?

ubisoft threads are far less compared to bloodborne, dark souls and nioh, if you can't see that then you're a paranoid idiot

Yes, and Nintendo is shilling Zelda and Fire Emblem and Sony is shilling Nioh and Parappa and Crash, Konami and Yu-Gi-Oh everyone is a shill and nobody really likes video games

>fun games have more threads than shit games
really activated my almonds

I've never heard of siege so if they are shilling it they are doing a bad job. all I've ever heard about the division is that it sucks.

The mods are in it with them
I got banned for shitting on shill threads