Going through the fields on a perfectly nice day with my trusty horse

>Going through the fields on a perfectly nice day with my trusty horse
>Holy shit a guardian
>Try to fight it but do little damage
>Avoiding its lasers which are setting grass ablaze everywhere
>A few minutes later I realize the sky is going dark
>Starts to rain, did the heat from the grass caused this?
>A motherfucking thunderstorm while the guardian chases me
>Suddenly sparks start to form around me
>I'm going to get zapped by a lightning I'm not?
>Aww fuck it, throw my spear at the guardian as a last fuck you
>The lightning follows the spear and absolutely destroys the Guardian

Jesus fucking Christ this game

Other urls found in this thread:

zeldainformer.com/dynamic-weather-in-breath-of-the-wild-is-explained/
kotaku.com/hands-on-with-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-1781969632
youtube.com/watch?v=KK3gSrCMnsc&t=161s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't wait. The levels of adventure and exploration got me hypeeeee.

is there a webm of this happening

couldn't record sorry

Are Heart Pieces in this game or are they just going to be full Heart Containers this time?

Reminder OP is a lying piece of shit. Not only has he not played the game, Zelda is going to be BTFO by Horizon Zero Dawn

:)

someone's triggered

Nope, just right

More like Horizon Zero Quality am I right? :)

did you play both games so that you can speak in a way different from out of your ass ?

>B-BUT HORIZON
Everytime

Fuck off shills, if no one thinks Zelfa's is going to bomb, this place is truly NintenGAF

I think Zelda: Skyrim Edition and Horizon "I'll kill myself!" Zero Dawn look equally bad.

woah...

We don't know, it's possible they are, but with 30 hearts now, that is a lot of heart pieces. If I remember right, since Majora's Mask had only 4 bosses, most of the heart pieces were rather easy to get in small simple sidequests and minigames.

I would expect the same here, with hearts being things you get from NPC quests, which will further your need to explore in the world.

>>Starts to rain, did the heat from the grass caused this?

excuse me?

What are you too poor to buy a system for the greatest game of all time? Seriously your poorfags need to get a real job. This game is going to transcend time, literally and figuratively and you are going to be on the sidelines? That's just sad

Water in grass evaporating and clinging to smoke to seed tumultuous clouds in the upper atmosphere. Air currents are forced to shift and bump into one another. It's a thing that happens IRL.

none of that shit happens in the game retard
having a lightning mechanic is good enough, why do you have to mak up this shit

Everything except for the fire causing rain is something that can actually happen in game.

can you prove that the thrown spear can get zapped and damage enemies?

But throwing your metal weapons just before lightning strikes does cause the lightning to strike the weapon, and the enemy you threw it into.

That has been confirmed to happen

With the amount of TECHNOLOGY I wouldn't be surprised if the rain thing was actually true

It has been confirmed by multiple sources

Not video of it though

probably, but I'll need a minute to search through Zelda news. I know at some point the devs have directly stated that you can throw your metal weapons at enemies during thunderstorms in order to get them zapped.

zeldainformer.com/dynamic-weather-in-breath-of-the-wild-is-explained/

Here. Nintendo rep says you can throw your metal weapons and shields at enemies to attract the lightning to them.

cool

it doesn't say that metal weapons will be struck by lightning when you throw them to damage enemies though

Multiple people who played the game have already confirmed it.

>Have to be careful during a thunderstorm, since your metal items can attract lightning
>Metal weapons and shields can be discarded or thrown at enemies
>OP shows that lightning hitting you does damage

what the fuck are you talking about

I want to play this game!

B-but horizon

i need proof

that just details that you can discard metal weapons to avoid being hit yourself, it does not say that they'll be struck by lightning when you do throw them, or that the struck weapon will damage enemies when thrown

And weapons struck by lightning get enchanted with it

This. Nintendo Switch will blow any other system out of the water thanks to Zelda.

Why in the fuck would they specifically mention that you can throw them at your enemies when talking about the lightning rod mechanics, but not mean that they will still attract the lightning? Are you really dumb enough to think that metal items will only be conductive if Link is holding them?

I live in a 3rd world shithole where the Switch costs 600 bucks and games 80 bucks

maybe that's the case, that's why im asking for proof

user, you need to work on your bait. I'm disappointed in you. You're better than this.

>no one thinks Zelfa's is going to bomb
take a look at the catalogue

>Horses can die

Sorry.

I'm super hyped for Zelda, but OP is clearly fabricating a story

kotaku.com/hands-on-with-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-1781969632
>You’ll also have to deal with weather changes. You can set fires to cook food, but if it rains, the rain will put the fire out. If you are carrying a sword in a thunderstorm, Aonuma told me, you are more likely to get hit by lightning. “On the other hand, you can throw your weapons,” he said. “If the enemy were to pick it up, you can try to make it so that the lightning falls on them.”

You made me go to Kotaku, and I will never forgive you for that.

Me too, though I don't think it's impossible since Ninty went balls deep with this game's physics engine, so maybe you can throw metal things (like armour) at enemies to fuck them up.

Seeing the amount of shit that can happen in the game it seems pretty credible to me, hell, everything in that post is confirmed for happening except for the rain stuff

see It isn't a fabrication, you can throw metal things at enemies to get them struck by lightning.

that still only implies they'll get struck if they pick it up

nigga i'm not gonna spoonfeed you, they specified it in the IGN video

Just people shitposting as usual

fuck, gameinformer. similar letters makes it get jumbled in my mind

>implying lightning will hurt guardians
Five bucks says it powers them up and makes them faster or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=KK3gSrCMnsc&t=161s

3:30

>Zelda game
>Bombing
>Ever

spoonfeed? how am i supposed to find that for myself when there is hundreds of hours of video and hundreds of articles on the game? if you make a claim you better back it up

Learn to read.

He says if they pick the weapons up, they're more likely to be hit by lightning. Having weapons stick in enemies isn't a mechanic in this game, so having lightning travel into a guardian makes no sense.

finally, thanks

OH SHIT

>having weapons stick in enemies
>this has literally never been mentioned in the thread
Ok. Have fun being a shitposter.

>it's night time and raining
>suddenly guardian
>fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
>try to kill it but nothing is working
>your horse you picked up at the beginning of the game is near death
>lightning begins to spark due to your sweet metal armor
>lightbulb.gif
>stumble into your inventory, take out a spear, and toss it at the guardian
>lightning hits, guardian stops
>suddenly it turns red and gets fast
>pic related

Except OP's post talks about having a metal weapon cause a Guardian to explode. Guardians can't hold weapons.

Jesus do I need to draw you a fucking diagram? The spear gets struck mid flight, but in the direct vicinity of the guardian, damaging it. A kindergartner has a better understanding of physics than you.

Man you're retarded.

Enemies don't have to pick up the weapons to get struck, lightning strikes the weapon which damages surrounding enemies

The weapon itself is what gets struck by lightning, not the enemy holding the weapon

Who here is going to mad dash to the final area just to see what happens?

Insider here

The mechanic actually works like this, if you see the webm, the lightning is timed once the sparks start to form, but when you throw your weapons the lightning strikes at the exact moment the weapon impacts, independently of the lightning timer

Why? because if you've realized, weapons get destroyed on impact, that means the lightning would have nowhere to go if the weapon is thrown directly at the enemy and destroyed, or would just fall randomly around

This only happens on direct impacts though, when the weapon falls on the ground and enemies pick it up the strike is timed as usual

shut up retard

If it transcends time then can't i just wait until the price goes down for the same experience?