With all the bitching about the zelda DLC i wonder why nobody has bitched about this?

with all the bitching about the zelda DLC i wonder why nobody has bitched about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/misc/visa-checkout/pcmcat748300659335.c?id=pcmcat748300659335&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-cnoGQb_7Z8jmNGM_i3AYJA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People just want to shitpost about the most hyped game this year.
Do you actually take it seriously?

I mean, to compare the two, I actually considered if the DLC in BotW was bad enough that I would just rather wait until a complete edition to play it but after weighing it decided their was enough of a full game already that it would be worth playing day 1, it took me all of about 2 seconds looking at that injustice promo to see that it's a fucking scam

Nintendo becoming more and more corrupt is more news than existing cancerous entities being cancer.

There are only 20 people are excited for Injustice 2

Because NetherRealm have always been faggots with shitty DLC for their games. It's not a surprise at all.

never heard of this game before

Why bitch about it when its the next logical step after pre-orders and day one dlc

>that pic is the future we chose

As a fan of D.C. and someone who was very hype for Injustice 2, despite thinking 1 was only okay, I cannot, and will not, support this kind of bullshit.
Locking Darkseid behind a pre order is the most fucking ridiculous, ludicrously asinine bullshit in the history of DC.

Did no one learn from Evolve from this kind of jewness doesn't pay off?

Except everyone did.

People complain about NRS DLC all the time though. "Press X to buy Goro" was a reoccurring joke with the MKX community

That being said, there is a definite difference between DLC in a fighting game versus DLC in a single player game.

this is exactly why people need to stop buying video games. that's a massive stretch tho. seeing is how you gamers are the equivalent to heroin junkies and have ZERO self control and ZERO self respect of your wallet.

Or at the very least, you nerds could wait 9 months and buy the Ultimate Edition when it's on sale for $20 on Steam

>$40 extra for 9 fighters, 3 skins, and a 2 shaders
lmao. Try and justify this. Go ahead. I'll wait.

because I got the ultimate edition for $60

>darkseid+9 fighters under DLC
How big is the roster? Isn't that like fucking half of it?

>xbox 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>xbox one

I feel sorry for you. And I'm not just saying that to be an asshole, I legitimately feel sorry for you.

it must be a sad life being a sonygger

>game hasn't even been released yet and it's already on discount sale for Xbox One

lmao

>Hard mode is DLC
It's worth shitposting about

Just wondering will there be a PC release are they waiting so it isn't a disaster like injustice 1 and mortal combat x?

I have gamers club unlocked at best buy which brings it down $20 and then there's a promo with visa checkout that orders of $100 or more take $25 off. Works on preorders.

bestbuy.com/site/misc/visa-checkout/pcmcat748300659335.c?id=pcmcat748300659335&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-cnoGQb_7Z8jmNGM_i3AYJA

It's like russia and america on human rights.
Nobody will give shit about russians human right violations because they always violate it anyway.
But when america violates human rights everyone goes nuts because america bitches about human rights for 70 years now.
Because nintendo always talked about honest dlc policy and free online but now changing both people are bitching about them. In reality both sony and microsoft have worse customer services and jew policies.

To be fair it's probably going to be dead online in two months anyway. It's not much of a difference for him in this case.

>consolefags

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Leave the sad xboner alone

It's ok when everyone does it, actually even Nintendo.
Who cares, it's fucking video games

Initial roster is 30, 40 with all 9 DLC fighters and Darkseid.

I envy your pathetic virgin neet life for sure

>9 DLC fighters

because nobody cares about injustice.

might aswell anounce a new battleborn dlc.

Because people care about Zelda and they don't about that shit nobody wants.

Because they're hypocrite ballbags

>Paying $40 extra (Nearly the price of a brand new game) for 9 DLC characters and some skins.

They only get away with it because you dumb cunts buy it. Have some self control and self respect and don't buy it this game. Just wait till it's on sale. Why do you NEED to play it right away? Guaranteed you all live in your moms house if you think it's okay to blow $60-100 on a fucking game. Learn the value of a fucking dollar.

>zelda hyped to hell, obvious materials to shitpost
>netherrealm shoving dlc down our throats for years, not shocking

Every aspect of BoTW is shitpost worthy. From the company, to the DLC, to the gameplay, etc. Injustice is just another DLC fighting game from Netherrealm.

This board is utterly pathetic sometimes. You faggots sure love to shitpost and engage in banter, but the second it is your turn to take some shots, you cry like a whiny bitch.

lmao who wants to play as a shitty thanos rip off anyway

>sold almost quadruple what Sfv sold
>no one cares

>Fighting game
>Capeshit

Who gives a fuck?

bait. thanos is a shitty darkseid ripoff

>b-b-but this [insert company] does it too!
It's more about your infallible beloved Nintendo becoming cancer, you drone.

Because nobody planned on buying that garbage.

Then why didn't we see it for RE7 and FFXV?

Really makes you think...

>Implying voting with your wallet ever works in today's day and age of 100 idiots buying to you not buying it.

because no one cares about the ps4

Most of Sup Forums too young and are unable to see how wrong is to charge for hidden characters in a fighting game

It doesn't matter anymore, Darkseid will be in Justice and normies will call him a Thanos rip off.

I can't wait

Because Breath of the Wild is one of the most anticipated upcoming games, whereas I do not think a single person is hyped for Injustice 2.

Becuase we know its gonna have an ultimate edition in 6 months

No you're right. Everyone else is buying it. So you should too! Good goy. And make sure you pick up the seasons pass for only $49.99!!

I will omega beam any faggot who says that

>additional content in video games should be free despite the hours of labor being potentially put into it

haha why as a consumer should i be expected to buy products

>xbone
LOL

ahaha holy shit
>paying 60% more for some stupid ass fighters
shiggy

Witcher 3 added a shit ton of stuff 4 free

It also had paid stuff too

Holy fuck almost all of those are non-issues or shit that doesn't even matter.

sounds about right

isnt this essentially just adding on 2 season passes similar to MKX?

>an autistic sonygger spent the time to make that

pathetic

I have but Sup Forums as you expected have no standards and happily gobble it up like pieces of shit they are. They constantly defend it

>hours of labour
>literally reusing character assets to quickly make 9 new DLC characters and charge people $40 for it
>hours of labour

Maybe one days worth of work at the very most?

These "DLCs" are made alongside the game and released piece meal after the initial game. It was only in the early Xbox/PS3 days that DLC was genuine.

no one gives a shit about injustice
people give a shit about zelda

>Developers should be free to cut out pieces of a game prior to launch just to sell for extra

sasuga Sup Forums

>pretty well agreed upon that Supergirl looks ugly as shit in the trailers we've seen
>"D-don't worry guys, you just have to buy our DLC and you get a much better looking Power Girl!"
Scummy, but genius.

If this is the complete edition, then that means we wont get an on disc CE for a few months later for 60 bucks?

Because PS4 has no games so all sonyggers have left is nonstop malicious shitposting.

How do people draw the line between what is cut content and what is additional content when it comes to DLC?

People did bitch about it. You just chose to ignore it.

This thread basically reads:

It's only bad when Nintendo does it.

Question: Is it wrong to plan on making DLC before the launch of a game? I know we're all operating on the assumption that all DLC is finished content locked behind a paywall, but, try and entertain the notion that DLC is created after the launch of a game, but planned beforehand. Is that okay?

I don't understand this. What is the difference between announcing DLC prior to release after the game is already finished, versus waiting a few months after release and then announcing it? Either way, people are gonna bitch at it for being "cut content".

People don't understand that day one patches and DLC happen because the devs have fuck all to do after the game goes gold. This is still overpriced shit for what it is though.

Where does it say in OP's picture that this is future content?

when it's announced way before release and available day 1, it's shit they pushed past release to start making money

>Announce content almost HALF A YEAR before release
>N-no way it's being cut from the game just to sell for an extra fee

It doesn't, there's not a lot of details, but because WB and NRS released MKX with a similar model, I'm assuming that Darkseid is day one content (like Goro) and the other characters are slated for a future release, possibly a season pass (like the Kombat Packs)

So I could be wrong in my assertion that this is future content, but I also did say in my post that it was a hypothetical question about a situation in which it was future content.

People are operating on the consumer first mentality, which I work with too, I'm not shaming that by any means, but thinking of yourself first doesn't necessarily mean that you have to ignore all reason when you're mad that DLC costs money. That's not me implying that people should suck it up and buy it anyway, but I just wish people would understand that this type of thing happens because Dev teams kind of need to work on something after a game comes out or else they're getting paid to come to the office and do nothing. Otherwise, what the fuck are they doing?

Who buys that shit anyway?
Not me or Anyone I know.

But like someone said this shit was announced about half a year before release.
If they're working on it this early, they could very well fit most if not all of it into the release ver of the game

If there are additional DLC fighters beyond the 9, then yeah the pricetag/practice would be complete bullshit. This just seems like NRS is being upfront saying "We have 9 characters we plan on doing, we dont know who yet, still working on it"

Developers also have deadlines to meet. Sure they could fit the content in if they extend the deadline, but of course that would increase production expenses.

Well lets see, we have base 29 fighters plus Darkseid in the base game, and theres a good chance theyre still balancing/tweaking the current roster. Hell MKX went through how many fucking patches already. Then theres the gear system and the stats with that, so AT BEST the DLC fighters are still in the conceptual stage right now

Can't say I know for sure how long it takes for that work to get done. Skullgirls had an indiegogo campaign to fund the development of more characters, that ended in March 2013. The first character didn't come out until August 2013 and it was already partially done.

That's not necessarily a fair comparison, Skullgirls' artwork takes more time than 3D models, and the dev team could be sized different, there's a lot of variables, but my point is we don't really have an effective gauge on how long it takes to do that work.

Regardless, the point I was making in my post was that work needs to be done after the game goes gold, else the developers don't work, so they won't be getting paid. If INJ2 launched with 40 instead of 30 characters, would that be it? Or would there be another 10 characters slated for post launch release?

This is why I don't buy fighting games anymore

Still better than the last Street Fighter

We did bitch about it a month ago when it was announced. Thanks for posting it again though and pissing me off all over again.

>I wonder why nobody has bitched about this?

Except they did. All DLC is gay as fuck unless its done right like Blood and Wine and Hearts of Stone.

It shouldn't matter what company is putting it out, cancer is cancer.

Honestly, companies should just make a bunch of DLC, pack it together and call it an Expansion pack again.

>People just want to shitpost about the most hyped game this year.
/thread

Pretty much every game worth talking about this year has a season pass or some form of DLC already.

MKX is a similar game from the same people, their DLC model was "Buy a Kombat Pack, get 4 characters and a bunch of costumes" or "Buy characters individually"

I think it was a solid model for fighting game content.

But if you're going to buy the game anyway why not just preorder it? It costs nothing extra.

>yeah, just let them fuck me in the ass. The others are enjoying it anyway

>SNES era
>$70 game
>wait a year
>release an updated version with more characters for another $70
>$140 total for everything

>current era
>$60 game
>release more characters as season pass for $30
>$90 total for everything

They're passing the savings on to you.

>Or at the very least, you nerds could wait 9 months and buy the Ultimate Edition when it's on sale for $20 on Steam

Injustice 2 isn't coming to PC

I have literally never heard of this game, and it's a sequel

>just don't buy it is dlc apologising
fuck logic

>nobody has bitched
Except I saw tons of threads on this when it was announced

except in this case its:
>released unfinished shit for $60
>charge $30 for the rest of the game

It's more like
>DLC is okay, if you don't like it don't buy it! Don't complain about it!
While ignoring that people are complaining specifically because content that should be free is locked behind a paywall they shouldn't buy.

>SNES era
>$70 game

then don't buy the game