Sup Forumsidya draw thread

Previous Thread:
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>Post character name/franchise and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
#

Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
#

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/iygeqh.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=OuEf-xV9hQc
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61463744
i.imgur.com/SwxDgYI.png
i.imgur.com/qwYCfsA.jpg
imgur.com/a/HVBgv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ANCHOR POST

Good hunting, stalker

Requesting Spike and Kat hugging like in the small image posted in the right

I really want to see Gino and Totori enjoying themselves and in the company of each other, maybe getting a bit intimate in a home or out in a brook.

Requesting Aigis giving a tittyfuck or deepthroating a huge dick giving a blowjob.

Requesting Ephraim and Eirika (Male and Female above) Doing the bottom pic from the video "When Mom isnt home" (This example is Marth and Link)

Color would be greatly preferred but it absolutely doesn't have to be anything special, If someone decides to do this, Thank you very much!

Your waifu loves you! Do you remember your anniversary?

Speaking of which, I think mine's coming up. Huh, a year already...

Requesting Kat engaging in some petplay a.pomf.cat/iygeqh.webm

Requsting Picrelated with Pelinal shoving his sword into the hole

Requesting 2B eating nuggets and a baked potato wearing that dress or if you want her normal costume.

A drawing of her swinging her rifle by the barrel like an axe (there's one on the stock) or brandishing a Ryobi power tool arsenal, complete with hardhat, gloves, and whatever other safety clothing please.

Your waifu adores you! When it's time to party, she will party hard!

Cidney and Aranea Highwind doing a hearthand together
Cidney is happy and Aranea is forcing a smile
Alt. idea is them fighting over Prompto

Taking a reque/ss/t

Requesting the Bone Courtier selling penis wine

youtube.com/watch?v=OuEf-xV9hQc

Your waifu loves you! She wants to order a pizza tonight. Her treat.

In preparation of Acceleration of SUGURI 2 coming out on Steam soon, requesting a parody of the Street Fighter Alpha 2 arcade poster (center) but with Suguri (left) in place of Ryu, Sumika (right) in place of Akuma, and the small image of Sakura in the center replaced with one of Sora (top). Also replace the Alpha 2 logo with the AoS2 one.

Anchoring for this kind drawfriend

Saber and Caster fighting with weapons or wrestling or anything goes

Is it on the house?

Mind taking a safe one? if you want, you can have them nude

Yeehaw!

Requesting Millia Rage with a bunch of vibrators underneath her pantyhose, while she fumbles around with a flushed expression.

Does it have to be black?

Requesting Asuka and Homura from Senran Kagura doing something cute together for Valentine's Day.

Requesting sexy vampire Elise from MadWorld viciously fucked and dominated.

Note: The game she is from uses a Sin City-like artstyle where (blood apart) everything is b&w, so she basically doesn't need to be colored.

Anchoring wip from

Reco and Palm?
Wouldn't mind doggystyle, anal, more on the maledom side.

It doesn't have to be.

Sara with big breasts please

Requesting Aigis dressed as Rouge and maybe give her some makeup and make her more thicc to match.

I'm wondering if I can get a pegasus-centaur of Marcia please? And on the flipside, Jill from Path of Radiance as a wyvern-dragongirl too?

Requesting Ribaru from Zelda Breath of the Wild doing something cute with a Barufaruku from Monster Hunter XX.
Alternatively, Barufaruku with Ribaru's braids, the champion clothes (the blue cloth) and his Bow strapped onto its back.

Would be possible to get Manpukumaru eating a comically oversized ramen?

Not the OR, but if I may suggest another pose, tis a sitting one, like so: pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61463744

For something a bit more racy and with sideboob option

Requesting this with the Persona 5 MC and Morgana.

It's most likely going to end up on her.

/r/ing Titanfall 2's Ash with a big robo-she-cock.
double points if she's fucking d.va

Once upon ago, there was an arcade game called G-Darius. It's tagline was "You will see the creation of new lives."

However, it failed to meet this claim, so in order to finally meet that claim, requesting lewds of the two heroes, Sameluck x Lutia, so that we WILL see the creation of new lives.

Posting the reference to the Mega Man request artist 100 took so they can link back to it when they've finished.

fuck forgot reference.
/r/ing Titanfall 2's Ash with a big robo-she-cock.
double points if she's fucking d.va
Also requesting just any art at all of Ash-- seriously such an underappreciated character.

Posting an updated Yukiko:
And here's a shadow version with some body writing.

Now we just need a SFW version that can be posted on a blue board (that is, no nip slip)

Good job again, Sunbeam.

Requesting this to be remade to be Sup Forums related

>Oh is that a Rouge The Butt request?!
>It's fucking Aegis
Fucking fuck you

Inherently, it is.

I'd like the cast of Super Robot Wars Z queuing up, like that scene with the hysterical woman in Airplane!, to punch or otherwise assault Kira Yamato.

Just draw Rouge anyway.

Just ask for them then user. I just like the thicc Rogue Aigis thing, so I am requesting, but nothing stopping you from drawing Rogue till.

Requesting Mai Natsume lying on her back, wearing a strap-on and stroking the shaft in remembrance of her long, lost penis.

Will color eventually.
Warming up with next and then followed by

but who made those lipsticks markings???

Just do a outfit swap or something then and then you get both things done and Rouge might look nice in Aigis`s outfit if it is tight fitting.

Requesting Kokonoe sticking a talisman on Litchi's forehead that causes her to act like a Jiang-shi and has to follow Kokonoe's commands for revenge for all the shit Litchi did by betraying Kokonoe ever since Continuum Shift

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

requesting lewds & nudes & fetishy fluids of this vidya slut

Requesting Imp Toon Link crushing an apple with his thighs or failing to choke a guy because he's too short

Requesting Sina like either of these
i.imgur.com/SwxDgYI.png
i.imgur.com/qwYCfsA.jpg

Requesting Miyako Arima trying out covered hairbuns to go along with her whole 'kung-fu girl' motif.

Pretty good yo

Requesting some sexy Anabel, perhaps a shot from behind while she is bending over and pulling up her pants while showing some lace black panties.

Some examples of lace.
imgur.com/a/HVBgv

Requesting a Fire Emblem themed Gundam.
Anchoring.

Requesting Anabel as an Apache attack helicopter.

But what about her massive breasts
I want to draw those too

Requesting Mirai wearing Nyangerie.

Do it.

Oh user, you're so crazy

If I was not so busy I would be all over this. Why did this pop up in the most busy week of the semester?

Requesting some more thicc Shygal Aigis

Busy week of the semester, is it midterms already? I don't think mine are this week.

Requesting i400 screwing Shimakaze in the ass with a Torpedo.

Because i400 is a submarine, so she's 'sinking' Shimakaze

Don't die thread

Don't tell the thread what to do.

Requesting Cordelia, bending over and showing her ass since she doesn't have tits to show off.

Such tired commentary

I was telling it what to NOT do

I'm tired of (You).

Requesting Peatrice with big breasts giving a titjob.

Requesting Maria with a creepy smile and covered in blood.

I hope you're not a requester, because your creativity is nonexistent

Sorry about the delay user, this is all I have time for sadly hope you like it anyway.

>Tame me
AHHHHHH This is an AWESOME delivery!

Really looking forward to this too.

Requesting Shulk trying to be sexy and trying to seduce Fiora/Melia/the viewer. Whether he succeeds or not is up to you to decide.
That cute, dumb nerd.

Requesting Lana Beniko on the toilet.

Preferably with a black tank top and some red panties.

I want to get alot of artists to just do a picture of this so I can make a giant Lana Pooping colletion.

Requesting the 3 fairies trying out qipaos

But I get deliveries all the time tho

Es a cute

requesting pic related with any vidya girl of your choice
I recommend Olivia from pokemon sun and moon
and if you do this with Aigis don't give her feet and use her normal feet hooves

Requesting this with Blanc but she's holding a book over her face to hide her blushing

Requesting Seres lactating from her big tits.

i thought steel was mostly iron and carbon, with stainless steel having additional nickel and chromium.

Requesting the waitress from the game Need for Speed ( 2015 ) being softly groped in the butt by Spike and Amy in this scene.

Requesting a thicc and curvy Goddess Ashera.

here it is, i didnt color it because i feel like i would ruin it, if there are any good colorists out there feel free to color it

I was already mostly done by the time i read this and the OR wanted to see the xcom logo also the first few poses i were drawing had her sitting but i can't into perspective

NERD

shit i keep forgetting the pic

nice

>I want to get alot of artists to just do a picture of this so I can make a giant Lana Pooping colletion.
good luck, nobody here draws anything

Not OR, but noice!

Well done, not OR