XBOX MOVING TO SUNDAY

SONY AND NINTENDO ABOUT TO GET BTFOOOOOooooo00000!!!!

Get in here bros. We did it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Phil no one cares about xbone

>SONY ABOUT TO GET BTFOOOOOooooo00000!!!!
Is this your first E3, kid?

>2017
>caring about Xbox

how is this big news?

They're going to announce a new piece of hardware that can run a simulation of the universe twice over and then proceed to make no games for two years until they go bankrupt

>Xbox: A staged show
>PS: A staged show
>Nintendo: Three days of gameplay.

PS4 Pro about to get shat on.

>Still Jaguar-based
>Probably slightly better GPU than the PS4 or even an additional GPU alongside the integrated one
>4K Scaling from slightly better than 1080, but no native 4K
>$499
Calling it.

One. Just one single rumor of PS5 will kill any interest in scorpio.

You mean piss off PS4 Pro buyer, sure Sony can try it.

yay i am excited for halo in 4k yayy

It keeps happening

Xbox block party

You either get Zen 499 or Jaguar 399.
It's not like there will be Kinect in the console this time.

I highly doubt Zen can make it though.

>Xbox: A staged show with trailers and gameplay
>PS: A staged show with trailers and gameplay
>Nintendo: Three days of gameplay for one game

Being to last of the big three to get a presentarion probably means they have the last laugh of the entire show

>Nintendo wins with one (1) game
Every time

Well if they are the last conference of course they are going to be the last ones people laugh at.

>Xbox: A staged show with announcements of new games, tons of trailers and gameplay
>PS: A staged show with announcements of new games, tons of trailers and gameplay
>Nintendo: Three days of gameplay for one game because it was the only one they had

PS4 Pro already shat itself though.

Zen does actually fit the timeline on this. Didn't the tweet about seeing it actually run shit come out only a little bit ago?

And we know AMD has Raven Ridge scheduled for H2

>Nintendo wins with one (1) game

t. extremely desperate, delusional toddler living in his own reality

I know.

scorpio my senpai

M$ won last year.
Sony won the year before but nothing really came into fruition and arguably in terms of content pc won.
Year before nintendo won.

>i have more TF than you

>360 sold over 85 million
>Xbone is at around 30 million

Well someone cares.

What conferences were you watching?

t.mad Sonypony
LMAO

>M$ won last year
With what? Showcasing multiplats, games that recently got canceled and begging people not to abandon them?

>M$ won last year.

>Gameplay

Of Arms and 1 2 Switch.......can't wait!

Can't wait to play Scalebound!

BR P

What ps games even have gameplay?
They showed about 20 minutes of walking and the rest cinematics.
Horizon and God of my wife's son might actually have gameplay but they didn't show it.

Like Sony gave a shit about that.

We're still at February trust me a lot of things can happen

>Nintendo fans are autistic

How is this a surprise?

>posts with people laughing because Nintendo only had Zelda to show were also counted

FUCK YEAH CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL THOSE EXCLUSIVE GAMES

They better announce some exclusive games not just the scorpio

Aren't Xbox just budget PCs now? Similar to a steam box but for Microsoft products instead.

How is this beating out anything when it's not even a console anymore, it's a platform. You choose what kind of hardware you wanna play the titles on. Claiming that Xbox just BTFO the competition is also stating that PC, Windows Tablets, and Windows phones also beat Sony and Nintendo.

Like the PS4 and Bloodbourne?

What's the difference though? Aren't they always first anyway?

>Horizon and God of my wife's son might actually have gameplay but they didn't show it.
They showed gameplay of both of those at E3.

Sure, and that means MS can announce Scorpio 2 in early 2018, then pre-ww1 like console race is going to happen.

>is also stating that PC, Windows Tablets, and Windows phones also beat Sony and Nintendo
Sounds good to me!

>microshit will leave the industry in your life time

feels good man

Cant wait to play me some Scalebound in glorious 4k!

Cannot wait to play Horizon Zero Dawn and TLOU2 on the Scorpio!

should be really easy to reveal something that is a lot better than the ps4 pro but isn't it exactly like says anyway? what's the point of the xbone if they're merging it with w10?

>With what? Showcasing multiplats,
Well they own windows 10 now don't they? Play everywhere is huge and they delivered on it royally this e3.
>games that recently got canceled
Yeah, but you can't count that against their score. We didn't know that at e3 now did we?
>and begging people not to abandon them?
Nah they are In a better spot than Sup Forums shitposting makes it seem like.

I cant wait for them to showcase games like...

>Sony phones

Oh god I almost forgot, what a trainwreck.

Sony outside specifically video games is a disaster.

What day were they on to begin with?
who cares?

In wii era you had no games but at least you had sales, i guess... now all you got to support your console war on the internet is hashtags on Twitter...? Wow, this is beyond desperate, i really feel bad for you.

Isn't this the Sunday BEFORE E3 starts?

i do faggot

>walking is now gameplay.
Absolutely fucking riveting mate.

>gamecube virtual console reveal
>gamecube on handheld reveal
>half the price of sonyboxes internet fees

nintendo still wins by default nothing they can show will defeat nintendo

Casuals, normies and people not interested on building a PC which is the majority of the xbox playerbase. Scorpio will sell well that's for sure.

You forgot to mention how it was (1) game.

Microsoft is moving forward by letting PC and Xbox be cross play. Isn't this what you faggots begged for for years? And because Microsoft is doing it it's now shit?

I can't wait for them to announce the cancellation of the scorpio

Admit it you shills Scalebound in 4K will be FUN-FUCKING-TASTIC and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Why 4k? There are lot of people who have 4k TV in the US?

They could even respond to the Switch with a modified Surface, couldn't they?

>walking is now gameplay.
I cant tell if you're talking about the Sony or Nintendo conference

They better not have Minecraft or VR shit in their conference. The hololens and young Conker last time were a disgrace.
Also, they should drop the whole Play Anywhere meme if they actually want their console to sell

They are so fucked. No matter what they do, this is the last Xbox unless it sells like the Wii. They have been taking steps to ditching the console game and move everything to PC. If it is a Pro-move, it will not sell well. If it is true 4K like they meme, it is gonna be well over $500 and flop hard.

>tfw i will finally see xbox die in my lifetime

Americans do, bless em

>Xbone is at around 30 million
Source? They stopped showing their sales before they even hit 10 million so I find this hard to believe.

4k TV's were dirt cheap last Christmas. You'd have to willfully not want a 4k TV by now to not own one.

>Post yfw xbox games are developed 4k resolution and not upscaled

>Play everywhere is huge
Nope.
>you can't count that against their score
Uhhh...yes we absolutely can?
>Nah they are In a better spot than Sup Forums shitposting makes it seem like.
Delusion

wheres tlou 2?

I am confused by your post.
I agree with everything you said.
But that's exactly what xbox winning looke like. And it's amazing.

Besides ps4 is also just a cheap shit x86 pc. Only difference is with xbox you have options.

Wasn't revealed until PS Meeting, retard

There's rumors that rare will be announcing a new conker game for the Xbox

Get hype

>confirmed to have 8 cores 16 threads (AMD Ryzen)
HOLY SHIT
SONYGGERS BTFO

>I'm a nintoddler that only plays Nintendo games and only cares about Nintendo so everything Ninty does for me is the best duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

I am talking specifically about Horizon and god of war E3 2016 presentations.
Take your fanboying elsewhere. Idk of they will be good or not, but the "gameplay" at sony's e3 was literally just fucking walking.

If Microsoft really wanted to win they'd take a loss and sell them at $100 just to fuck over Sony and gain market share

Look at all those well thought counter-arguments holy shit.

It could honestly be a Pro move and not be complete shit.

The way Sony handles the PS4 Pro was horrendous. Throw in a 4K blu ray player, advertise the fuck out of 4K and being for the gamers or some shit, be maximum $500, maybe include the elite controller? Could be a good move.

That is assuming Microsoft does any of that, which they won't. If this ends up being an actually new console that doesn't play Xbone games/the Scorpio games don't play on the Bone I'm gonna be fucking pissed.

I literally do not even think about the Xbox for months at a time. Usually it is a thread on Sup Forums that reminds me, and they only pop up with Phil throws xbone kiddos a few scraps.

Many such cases... sad.

underrated

HOLY SHIT WILL IT BE REALLY 8 COOOOOOOOARRRRRRRS

FUCK

WE DID IT REDDIT WE FUCKING DID IT WE DEFEATED THE PC MASTER RACE

>xbot games

just name one (1) that isnt halo, forza, or fifa with legends

Xbone owner here, exclusively.
Microsoft was blown out of the fucking water in 2017 and it's only February. If you genuinely think we're having a good year this year, you're fucking delusional. We have shit for exclusives, lost Soul Bound so we don't even know if that was going to be any good, Esports has swapped over to PS4, and what has come out exclusively last year was entirely forgettable.

The only reason I haven't jumped ship is because I'm so far up microsoft shit creek, that it's difficult to let go.

bad attention is still attention.

Oh boy am i excited about Halo, Gears and Forza!

PKEK FATASSES AND SONYGGERS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

8 FAST FUCKING CORES AND 16 THREADS
>$400 CPU
Holy shit

gears

Sunset Overdrive god bless it soul

>E3 is taking place over the weekend this time

Thank fucking god.

>genuinely wants competition to die because he does not understand how stagnation works nor does he know of how competition breeds creativity.

It's like you hate video games

WOW SOURCE?

>WE DID IT REDDIT WE FUCKING DID IT WE DEFEATED THE PC MASTER RACE
thanks for admitting that pc is master race.

enjoy losing AGAIN at this e3.