What happened to him after MGSV?

What happened to him after MGSV?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ntvwliBVGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He died when Solid came to destroy motherbase.

He became a political cartoonist.

I do wonder what happens with him during MG1. What was he doing as Solid Snake was killing his boss? Did Kaz start hating Venom for some reason? I understand he had it out for Big Boss in MG2, after he betrayed him in MGS5. So that makes sense.

He went to go live in a comfy house with some dogs, I think

I got the feeling he was assassinated by Ocelot.

He finally followed his dreams and became a burger flipper at the first McDonalds of Alaska

Asked Snake if he liked his sunglasses.

>Kaz is the sunglasses theory
Good times.

He was.

>Knows that Zadornov and Paz worked for Cipher
>Planned on having MSF work for Cipher
>Butthurt when Ocelot reveals the body double Snake plan (which wasn't even the real Snake's plan in the first place)
What was meant by this?

Metal Gear is such a shitshow

CONSOLE WAR SHITSHOW

metal gear (80s) happens, retires, killed by liquid in his house, bought up in a codec conversation in mgs.

I guess

>BB try to use Venom to start Outer Heaven
>Kaz has enough of BB's shit since he start to abuse his own man for his ends
>Offer to help Zero/Patriots AI againts BB in MG2 in exchange for a quiet life later on
>Killed by Liquid prior to MGS1

>mfw MGS5 will never be released on PC

>killed by liquid
Ocelot kills him.

>he start to abuse his own man for his ends
There is no evidence that Snake ever did this.

>Pc fats won't get GTA V never ever
NEVER EVER

>a nearly blind, 1 armed, 1 legged guy was the combat trainer for a special ops military unit
Does Kojima really expect us to accept this as is?

Liquid killed him during the events of MGS1

>"Argh I hate Big Boss now! I'm going to train his sons to kill him!"
>"But first Im going to join Big Boss' new special ops unit as an instructor."
Was Big Boss just fucking with Kaz, or did Kojima just have absolutely no idea how to handle the retcon?

>mfw Hayter will never return

Hi hayter
How's it going?

What?

>Fox Engine MGS3 Snake based off of MGS5 model
>Pachinko only
Fuck this life.

Richard Doyle was ok. Stop being butthurt, Hayter.

that's a body double, meant to mask what he really does

Not quite sure why you're referring to me as Hayter. Kiefer is superior in every way.

No he sounds like shit. Doyle is way better.
>but mgs4 sucked
Yes, but the death of big bass was great.

How is Doyle better?

youtube.com/watch?v=2ntvwliBVGg

He ran Diamond Dogs with Venom and later was killed by Ocelot before MGS1.

HEY THIS IS FUN

I thought Miller's body was found after Liquid impersonated him.

Kiefer is better.

>Nasal faggot better than bad ass legendary Doyle
Ok kid.

Whats this guy name again?

So why did Venom join up with BB afterwards?

Kiefer has acted in kino his entire life. Of course he's better.

whoops meant to link

>mfw PC fags will never get Nier Automata

>Nintenyear olds won't get Skyrim

It was but Campbell says during the reveal that he's been dead for days. by 'before mgs1' I meant 'a few days' before mgs1.

In MGSV it's clear that Venom was always with BB. he smirks when he hears BB's scheme and says "another mission, right Boss?" Presumably, Kaz doesn't know this.

All shitposting aside, I'd like another MGS with Kiefer as Snake and no intel tapes.

He became a Hamburger chef

Venom seems pretty content with Big Boss and his goals. Diamond Dogs are presumably merged into Outer Heaven and Miller bails because he hates Big Boss. He presumably returns to the U.S. at some point and works for the military in some capacity.
At some point he joins FOXHOUND. MGSV implies he did it to train Snake as a somewhat incoherent plan to kill Big Boss, but even on its own terms I'm not sure it makes sense. At the very least we know he gives Snake support at Zanzibarland.

Not that it's any consolation, but doesn't he have both legs - just one is gimped?

My face when I recently realised Doyle also voices The Fury

>Became a member of Foxhound
>Helped to train Solid Snake
>Retired, Got Married, and had a daughter
>Came back to help Solid Snake in MG2
>Moved to Alaska
>Assassinated by Liquid

This is good, isn't it?
Too bad jap old Big bass sounds pretty fucking lame.

The best Fury line though is when you hit him with a stun grenade and he just screams "SON OF A BIIIIITCH"

He got cucked by Ocelot and assassinated in his home.

>had a daughter
That isn't possible. Wolbachia treatment leaves you sterile.

The latter. I wondered when PW came out how Miller fit into everything since he obviously has to part ways with Big Boss at some point, and as it turns out Kojima didn't seem to know either.

I think the idea is that Miller wanted to train Solid Snake as his specific way of combating Big Boss, but that seems like a rather odd and melodramatic way of going about it (even for Metal Gear) that takes a lot of chances. Miller explicitly tells Ocelot he wants to kill Big Boss, yet Big Boss still (assuming Miller joins before the Outer Heaven Uprising, which is I think the implication) lets him on board. What a smug cunt move, even for Big Boss. It's possible Miller didn't join FOXHOUND until after Outer Heaven got fucked and Big Boss left to make Zanzibarland, but in that case he really took his fucking time to seek revenge on Big Boss if not even Outer Heaven motivated him.

We'll never see any direct follow-up to MGSV or answers to any of these speculations. Fuck Kojima and fuck Konami.

Miller was easily a 10/10 character and the best part of MGSV

My brother is crippled from an IED in Afghanistan and says Kaz is very relatable as a person.

Prove me wrong

It's for the best unless you want even more awkward conveniences and contrivances. Let it go, my son.

I can't prove you wrong because you're absolutely right.

But letting go isn't easy, user.

Kiefer is such a cool dude, he's been nothing but grateful for the role even if there's so much controversy over everything

He also never showed up drunk to the VGAs

In one of the interviews, when asked, Kojima said he doesn't know how to tie MGSV with MG1 and MG2. He said he "might turn MG2 into a dream sequence."

>He said he "might turn MG2 into a dream sequence."
I don't know what the fuck this means. Source?

But either way it doesn't matter since Kojimbo isn't at Konami anymore.

I'm glad the Snake Plissken wannabe got replaced by someone who can actually act

Huey and Kaz ironically had way more character than Venom like we were expecting.

Atkin Dowe's performance was better than Kiefer's, bar none, the exile scene was some of the best voice acting in a game.

Is Kiefer /our guy/?

Fuck you Hayter, we should have gotten Kurt Russel for MGS3.

>He thinks I'm hayter
Why?

Just checked his Wikipedia page.
He's pretty washed up huh.

because they wanted venom to play like a "silent protaganist because of the whole you aren't actually big boss thing

I'm sorry, I was confused for a moment.

>goes to foxhound
>despite being salty keeps his mouth shut about big boss
>liquid kills him unceremoniously just before the shadow moses incident and he never saw it coming

He's currently filming his new show Designated Survivor.

>>liquid kills him unceremoniously just before the shadow moses incident and he never saw it coming
It was Ocelot you dork.

All is forgiven.

Shit I was for sure it was liquid who got the leg up on him.

Fucking Miller. Burning the black budget on his burgers.

>Can't visit the interiors of your Mother Base platforms
>No mess hall
Unacceptable.

Yeah that was shitty. Why don't you break into Konami and get the game's source code so we can add it in ourselves?

lol no

Will you go with me? I'm to scared to go alone.

Thanks.