Who is your favorite video game sidekick?

Who is your favorite video game sidekick?

Healie.

any game that lets me have a dwarf

Ok I know who Launchpad is but who the hell is the other guy?

Albert Einstein

einstein

>I know who is this silly character from a cartoon show
>but who is one of the most famous scientists in the world
American education at its finest.

Go fuck yourselves it could have been any random guy with a mustache

to be fair, it'd be pretty hard to know it's einstein from that pic alone unless you were aware of the polls that generated that image

"Einstein-wannabe" would still be my first guess because that "mysterious" character shares some of the popular characteristics of the most common image of Einstein (the mustache style, the hair style, being a old fuck).

oh yes, do tell me what his hair looks like from that pic.

Who the fuck would be able to tell? You can't see part of the top of his head due to the speech bubble. It could even be fucking Old Snake, if it weren't for that huge round nose.

Launchpad

how many years has it been?

6 I think

I just assumed it was Dr. Wily, since we're on a video game board.

Where were you when Launchpad destroyed Gamespot?

Willy is an "Einstein-wannabe", yeah.

Yeah, not many other human beings are old, have some hair, and have a mustache.

6 years

Shitposting on Sup Forums as usual

Watching the glorious occurrence in real-time.

Vic.
A pudgy guy who had my back ever since I pulled his ass out of Den. I don't give a shit that there are assfaggots like Cassidy who shoot better, Vic carried my shit and provided fire support pretty much the whole game. He got deaded at Mariposa by a point-blank minigun burst from a SURPRISE SUPERMUTANT, leading cause of death for dogs on the West Coast, right after forcefields.

Skynet and other assorted sentient killbots are #2 in pretty much every game that lets me have one.

>6 years
No fucking way. I thought I had been here for only 4 years and Launchpad winning happened a year or two after I joined.

Have I really been 7 years here in this shithole?

>Sup Forums pranks used to be closing polls in a game for kids and derailing polls in their favors
>Sup Forums pranks now is memeing a reality tv star to presidency

this is just sad

>Default M Shep with this guy
"No Shepard without Vakarian"

;_;7

I still don't understand how supposedly Sup Forums had any relevant impact on the elections. All that happened here was memeing about them but that's it.