I'll be taking Bloodborne back tomorrow - just infuriating, repetitive, linear, hack and slash bullshit...

I'll be taking Bloodborne back tomorrow - just infuriating, repetitive, linear, hack and slash bullshit. I don't know where the obsession is over its combat system and how incredible it is, it's not too dissimilar to Zelda OoT. Bought it today, despite not appealing to me, thought I'd go along with the hype, but it's garbage. Repeating the same area over and over again, until you ultimately realise you can just run past everything anyway, after figuring out you spent an hour going through an area meticulously, when I could have just run straight through in seconds.

Inevitably this'll attract "this is bait" comments, but it's not. I can only envisage the reason why Sup Forums obsesses over this is because it's challenging and you think, through association, you come across as some l33t gamer.

More fool me for buying into anything Sup Forums says about vidya.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UIX_-AMuAhY?t=1m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=7RzA_Oomra8&index=27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not knowing how to differentiate Hack and Slash from Action RPG

Git gud casual faggot

>Bloodborne sucks please buy Zelda guys don't forget the season pass and the DLC!

>until you ultimately realise you can just run past everything anyway, after figuring out you spent an hour going through an area meticulously, when I could have just run straight through in seconds.
I've played all the games, and this is true facts in a lot of situations.

10 bucks OP didnt even get to Vicar

Good. Stay the fuck away, scrub. It's one of my rarest platinums and i want it to stay that way. Not that you ever got past gascoigne lel

Just started this a few weeks ago. Its pretty cool, and I like how large the areas can be. But Im not enthralled. It's better than DaS2 and 3 for sure. It just seems like theyll never recapture that demon/dark souls magic again

It's been true from the start, everyone knows you can run past most things. The question is, why would you want to? If you suck so much at the game that you try to avoid enemies, you'll need all the levels you can get.

It's overrated weaboo garbage

sorry you couldn't enjoy it man, but it isn't for everybody

bait

>Repeating the same area over and over again, until you ultimately realise you can just run past everything anyway, after figuring out you spent an hour going through an area meticulously, when I could have just run straight through in seconds.

Yeah you also won't gain any levels or find good weapons/items/shortcuts thus drastically reducing your chances against the bosses which are the focal point of the game. Not that you'll have to worry about that because you're a colossal casual faggot lol.

Cool blog pham

>you can run past enemies
>you can summon others to kill bosses for you
>you can turn your ps4 off
>you can leave the game in the store

I also dislike the fact that I'm not being forced to play this game.

I wanted to write a post like this when I first got the game and fought the guy in the graveyard gascone or whatever. I took a break and when you think straight the game is very rewarding.

I learned not to use the trees to keep us apart as he can still hit me the best thing to do is roll behind him, then when he turns into the giant werewolf you just spam him with Molotov's. The first boss was a very strange decision because he is so hard and could turn alot of people off.

I understand the time padding and going through places like 20 times just to make a short game seem long is annoying but once it clicks and you start leveling up the game gets alot better

Nah, I've always challenge myself in vidya - my greatest achievement being getting the Excalibur 2 in FF9 on PAL using no hacks or glitches. That was an unreal challenge. This is just tedious.

>Inevitably this'll attract "this is bait" comments, but it's not
and this is how you show everyone how fucking dumb you are
I mean it's fine if you did not like it, but you spent an hour to figure out how to run? You buy your games based on what you read here? Even when it's not appealing to you?
wtf man, at least don't tell anyone that it isn't bait you idiot

I always loved fromsoft bosses and papa G is an all time favorite, hes the first real challenge for new people and will punish the defensive player as he just annihilates at range and you need to be aggressive and up close to beat him effectively going against so many peoples instincts.
If i could fight him the first time again i would.

>unreal challenge
>JRPG autism simulator
Sorry that Bloodborne requires you to actually play a game and not select shit from a menu, lol.

>I'll be taking Bloodborne back tomorrow
>But not before I tell the internet about it!
Okay, OP.

I think you have the definitions for challenge and tedious backwards.

I returned it aswell just 2 days ago
shit's literally dark souls 2 but fast

This is now a bloodborne appreciation thread.

>it's not too dissimilar to Zelda OoT

>OOT
>press shield
>invincible
>BB
>no shield
>dodge everything
>don't dodge
>die in hell

not even going to give you a (You)

20 bucks you didnt get past vicar either

guarantee he didn't get past gascoigne

I didn't even play that far
the game is ultimate proof that exclusivity matters more to people than the games themselves

Stopped reading at hack and slash

it was kinda strange to have such a hard boss right at the start, just to make the game easier and easier as you progress.
I know it's like this in every souls game. once you get a weapon that has a good moveset for you and get a feel for the timing, it gets easier but in bloodborne it's way too easy at that point.

ds3>bloodborne>ds>>>>>ds2

you are ultimate proof that normies are so ungrateful that they can't even tell when a masterpiece is granted to a console platform

Still game of the generation.
Will anything top it? Nioh barely came close.

if dark souls 2 counts as a masterpiece sure

What the fuck are you talking about, you shitposting faggot?

(You)

BB > DS1 >>> DS2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DS3

this nigga gets it

how can you put a blatant ripoff of BB above BB

Compared to DS1, DS2 does not count as a masterpiece.
Compared to DS3, DS2 counts as a masterpiece.

Do you hear our prayers?

What exactly is weeabooish in this game except two katanas, a weapon that always existed in souls?

but that's an old tumblr meme

send help.

>no ps4
>friend gives me his for a week while he's on a trip
>finally get to play bloodborne
>play it blind as I did with every souls game for the first playthrough
>game ends
>took the "good" ending where you get killed
>looked it up after and realized that I missed out on 2 bossfights

I fucked up. please tell me the last 2 bosses aren't that good.

Ignore retarded shitposters.

Gherman is a great boss but mostly a faster Gasconie, Moon Presence is shit.

you can beat the game in like 5 hours, especially if you've already done so. why don't you find out for yourself?

>complain about monotone bosses and multiple enemies and teleporting to level up in dark souls 2
>don't in bloodborne
hypocrite

You missed out on my favorite boss in the entire series, then you missed out on a kinda lame boss.

You missed Gherman, he is perhaps the best final boss in all the Souls games

Bloodborne is garbage though.

I'm playing it now. It's just Dark Souls but a little different.

DeS and DaS were a nice change from the typical action game at the time, but now they pretty much are the norm and BB is just one of them.

>Repeating the same area over and over again

So you got your shit kicked in and couldn't get good?

The problem isn't that it rips of BB, it's that it removed tons of mechanics that DS1 and DS2 had and make the world design a straight line with 2 small forks.

Take Demon's Souls, string all the levels in a line and put it behind one archstone and you've got the gist of DS3.

did you play without sound?

youtu.be/UIX_-AMuAhY?t=1m45s

Op is retarded, and I didn't even bother to read his post, but isn't bloodborne a lot easier if you're lucky? I was fighting bloody Mary, and her charge attack was giving me a lot of trouble, but last time she wasn't using it at all, and I was able to land few nice parries right in her tits, so I killed her for the first time.

Damage numbers don't make it an RPG

>B-BUT NINTENDO!

The Souls cycle is real

>complain about oversaturated "dude in armor" bosses with about 3 attacks each in das2
>bosses in bb range from gigantic beasts with 10 attacks that can kill you in two hits and hunters on the same superhuman level as you that can do the same and actually feel like intimidating fights
>hunter's dream changes subtlely with the events of the game and is more than just the place you return to to level
(You)

>Repeating the same area over and over again
Fuck off you filthy casual, you don't belong in here. I feel ashamed that I share this board with people like you!

>dude oversized beast that wildly flails lmao
>dude oversized humanoid with 3 hit combo lmao
where is the difference

No, DS3 is just pure shit, even DeS has more depth and it's mostly a prototype.

Bloodborne is a lot of things, but how the hell is it linear?

>can't level up at lamps
>can't teleport between lamps
>can't rest at lamps to reset areas
dark souls 1 was an accident because they clearly aren't as good as they like to believe they are
fucking miyazaki you hack

Did you play BB without sound? Real orchestra > fake orchestra.
QED:
youtube.com/watch?v=7RzA_Oomra8&index=27

Probably got lost in Yharnam sewers.

it lies in not being able to turtle behind a shield and learning the boss's patterns in half a minute because it has three attacks
for the last time, here's your (You)

he settled down there because being the turd he is, he felt right at home.

Mine's WWE '13.
Fuck that grind.
Crazy trophy boosting days those were.

BB is just trash ps4 owners don't want to admit it because it took them two years to get a game fucking lol

Did you really try to kill these every time?

>fucking
>trash
>PS4 has no gems
>lol
Nice post memester!

True.

you're all giving OP shit for returning the game but it could be worse. he could've s....s-s.....s-summoned someone for help. let's not forget that those are the true faggots of souls games.

>I don't know where the obsession is over

sonyggers shills

>tried to make a bloodborne thread
>died after a few posts

>OP makes a shitty bait thread
>everyone replies

Why is Sup Forums so fucking shit

It's so painfully obvious when these threads are just an angry childish retard who got mad at the game
>this game was too hard for me
Ok sure fair enough it's a hard game for newcomers or even veterans
>it's infuriating
Hmmm well again that's fair enough it can be pretty frustrating when somethings difficult to get to grips with
>therefore the game is repetitive bullshit!
Ok wait
>so much so that i definitely have to go make a shitty thread on Sup Forums about it!
Stop right there

Every single one just making a dumbass of themselves

opposed to trying to learn the patterns in half minute intervalls because you get torn to shreds with bosses being too big to even fit the screen and being able to properly tell when it does what

Samefag

yes, a harder challenge is preferable to an easier one
you are a casual, fuck off and take this (You) with you

Nothing wrong with complaining, but yeah Op is buttmad and he's making stuff up.

Let me guess, you dodge backward and actually think the wooden shield is worth using.

>(You)
>(You)
>(You)
can you reply like a normal person for once you faggot

People like these games because people don't block

I would if you were worth replying to normally, but since you think BB is on the level of das2, you're not
(You)

>PS3 exclusive
>Sup Forums hates it

>multiplat
>Best.Game.Everrrrr.

>PS4 exclusive
>Sup Forums hates it

how does blind fanboyism feel user

Brilliant

Where is the similarity
What's the ideal boss look like then, a tiny marble? A stick of chewing gum?

EWWWWWWW
EVERYBODY
LOOK
AT
HIS
NAILS
EWWWWUUGGHHHHHHHHHH

fitting the screen would be good for starters

Really though, if you don't appreciate Bloodborne as one of the greatest games of all time, you have no right to consider yourself a video game enthusiast. Period.

I don't know, how does it feel to be so terrible at bloodborne that you can't even tell what bosses are doing to tear you a new asshole
oh wait you didn't play bloodborne did you
(You)

Cry me a river.

No, because I was already properly leveled

>He bought a copy just so he could say it's shit and return it

salty

well at least you didn't deny being terrible at the game
I guess your shitposting has run its course, here's your final (You)