I've got a problem Sup Forums

I've got a problem Sup Forums
I'm doing a perfect character run on Fallout 3. I'd been holding off on blowing up Megaton because I couldn't get the Strength Bobblehead from Simms' house until reaching Level 30 for the Almost Perfect Perk.
So, I needed somewhere to stash all of my shit. Unique weapons, apparel, all that good stuff. I decided to use the Super Duper Mart once I'd cleared it out of Raiders.
Now I've blown the fucker and am ready to start moving all of my stuff but every time I try to go into the Mart, my game freezes on the loading screen. Every time.
I've tried reloading it dozens of times and then I tried doing it with different variables - taking a follower, dumping all of my shit, taking too much shit, using the other door, doing it from an autosave, doing it from a manual save, walking there on foot, fast-travelling. Seriously, I don't know how much more abuse my 360 can take from being switched off and on again
>inb4 consolefag
Please, I really need some help on this one

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/boards/918428-fallout-3/59431439/660022398
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd bump with some more Fallout content but I really don't have much

The flaw of consels. Day goodbye to your run since you can't extract the save data to transfer or skim for errors

Wonderful
Just fucking wonderful
That's the third fucking run I've done now that I've poured 60+ hours into
The first was completely ham-fisted and the second I mis-managed my S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats for the perks I wanted
GODDAMN IT
At this rate I might as well join the fucking PC race because it can't be worse than this

Same thing happened with my main game of FO3, i never found a fix and decided to just restart and there isnt a fix to my knowledge.

It's your fault for not making multiple hard saves

Couldn't you dump your shit into a a subway station or something?

Nvm I misread what you said
You got JUSTed pretty hard

I did!
I've got about 30 manual backup saves at everywhere from Point Lookout to the Pitt to Raven Rock and ALL OF THEM crash when I try to go back to the Super Duper Mart

I can't salvage any of it
A few hours of work I could live with but this.....not again man
Just, fuck this shit

Your fault for playing a console port in the first place.

>consolefag
>fallout 3 fag

What year is it?

Yeah yeah I'm a filthy consolefag
Tell me something I don't know

>fallout 3
>on a console

Seriously, you should never play an rpg on a console.

Not only the controls and interface is some much fucking better, but you have the power of modding.

If you cant mess with the save files, just abandon the playthrough.

You should have had put your shit in tenpenny tower but youre too much of a retard to do it.

This might sound weird, but apparantly it can fix a bugged out save. Try blowing yourself up and then let the game load back to your last save, I guess dying might reset your save and fix any bugs somehow.

There's no way to fix this man, I'm sorry.

>inb4 he really blows himself up

I'm being serious, I found this old forum post of someone fixing their save by doing this.

gamefaqs.com/boards/918428-fallout-3/59431439/660022398

There's a couple posts saying it might only be temporary, but who knows? Maybe it might work for OP? I figured he might want to try it before giving up completely.

Shit, anything's worth a go

Also, try clearing your system cache.

Maybe the load zone is bad on the disk
Should try running to it from a new save

Will do

Every time you save your game on a piece of shit like Fallout, save to a new file. I've got a few hundred saves but it means I never lose more than 30 minutes' progress.

Alright, so now it's telling me that I need to download the previous updates Should I or should I leave it?

>I've got a problem
>Fallout 3
FOUND IT!

Try it without updating and see what happens

Yeah

>playing Fallout 3
>playing Fallout 3 on a console no less

I'm trying without the updates but now it just freezes on the damn loading screen

Try doing it with the update instead.

Alright, I'll download it, fast travel to Rivet City, get myself a fat man, fast travel to Super Duper, make a manual save, blow myself the fuck up and try getting in

You can use a save editor to mod the save. Just add any essential items to your inventory and never worry about the shit in super duper mart.

Nope, no joy
Still freezes when I try to go in

I take it this didn't work either?

Nope
Ugh, WHY DIDN'T I PICK A BETTER PLACE TO STORE MY SHIT!?

>fallout on console