Crash Bandicoot : N Sane Trilogy

Release date Announcement incoming boys

Other urls found in this thread:

crashynews.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/rumor-another-new-crash-bandicoot-game-also-coming-sie-japan/
soundcloud.com/joshmancell/sets/music-for-video-games-crash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hoping for Spring.

pc announcement?

How much you think it's gonna cost? I'm thinking probably $60

You fucks better buy it so we can get a remastered Spyro the Dragon Trilogy too.

It's 40 bucks on US PSN dude.

How is it on the PSN if it hasn't even been released yet?

40 bucks.

I'm getting it because I never played Crash yet love platformers, hope it's actually good.

you can preorder you retard

Target has it listed as 12/31

>never played crash
>hope its good

Finally the PS4 will have more than 3 games

Never ever pcuck

>I'm getting it because I never played Crash

I fucking hate the modern sony fanbase
how underage can you be

I dunno, got a PS2 as my first Sony console. Before that I was a Sega guy. Never went back to play them but i'm curious to check it out.

>microsoft announces something
>sony has to follow them

Sigh

Hopefully it's not too late.

HYPE
Y
P
E

keep dreaming

Never ever.

12/31 is the generic TBA date that every retailer uses when they have no idea.

>never played crash
Youre in for a treat
Crash 2 is GOAT

Hopefully not, the last thing I want is the game rushed and unpolished. Fuck that shit.

Crash is not owned by Sony anymore and Vicarious Visions is a company owned by Activision (who is publishing the game), I honestly don't know why people keep thinking this game will be Sony exclusive.

It just wouldn't feel right.

Oldfag here, PS4 is actually my first Sony console, Crash always seemed like bottom tier platforming to me compared to what Nintendo & Rare were doing. I'll check this out though.

>hurr everyone plays videogames since birth
>hurr everyone owns every available

It's not fear bros, let's start a signature petition for PC release.

enjoy Anitas new Naughty Dog game shills

>that soulless crystal

What's the chance that a good portion of these twitter followers have never played any of the original games?

none at all, in fact, you are required to play the original games to be able to buy this

1 > 2 > 3
Prove me wrong

Stay mad, PC begger race

Sony always wins, baby

They're all good nigga.

>Crash is back

Ehh, it's a remake. He's not back yet.

It could lead to a new Crash. Sly 4 only happened because the HD Collection sold well.

Hello, Julian!

After almost 2 decades of irrelevancy, this is a smart move, they have to make something that appeals to both fans and newcomers, and since the devs are obviously different, it's best that they start with this so they can appreciate the games and know where to go with in the potential sequel.

woah

inb4 it works cuz crash is not owned by sony

It's a remaster. There are only very minor changes gameplay-wise.

[/spoiler]MAAAARGE SHITCUBE[/spoiler]

>It could lead to a new Crash

A Crash by Vicarious Vision, big deal, if it was Naughty Dog I would care but they said they will never make another Crash ever again.

[fail] fail [/fail]

>muh brand loyalty
literally nintendrone tier

crashynews.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/rumor-another-new-crash-bandicoot-game-also-coming-sie-japan/

Actually by SCEJ (Sony Japan) according to rumors.

Regardless I think VV be fine if they did a new one. Vicarious Vision's two GBA Crash Games (Huge Adventure and N-Tranced) is pretty much the best of the post Naughty Dog games and plays like purely 2D Platformer versions of the main trilogy,

I don't see why either developer would be a good fit, you do realize that pretty much everybody who worked on Crash at those companies have been long gone right? I think the only key person at Naughty Dog who was part of the Crash team is the lead programmer, but last I heard she's not working on games anymore but on NASA type shit.

the PS4 needs more than 1 game first before it can have 4 games user.

Don't forget the PS3 doesn't have games either, amirite?

I would be hyped.

sony is getting really good at giving people what they want this gen.

Why announce the announcement and not just announce what they need to announce? I hate that shit at times. Either way hyped as fuck.

Of course

Crash Bandicoot is basically what happens when you take the design philosophies behind old 2D platformers and combine them with 3D collectathon shit. Personally I liked it more than Nintendo/Rare collectathons simply because I prefer the more focused structure.

>You bought a Playstation 4™ Pro at just the right time

This, it's the Bioware problem all over again. After ME2 and DA2 people have been wondering what the hell happened to them and why their games post-EA buyout have been garbage, and it's not because people were blinded by nostalgia. It's because nearly every single Bioware employee before the buyout was slowly but surely fired and replaced with shitty freshies who'd be cheaper to employ. You can even see this for yourself if you watched the credits for each Mass Effect game, the ME1 team gets phased out in ME3. David Gaider was the last guy left from the heydays, and even he was given the boot a couple years ago.

Activision has not published a game that was exclusive, stayed exclusive to this day, and not multiplat since 2012.

>wanting new Naughty Dog to make a Crash game
They wouldn't even be able to. You think they said no because they don't want to? They want money, which is why they keep milking Unsharted and The Ladder of Us, because it makes them money. They don't want to make a new Crash because it wouldn't make them enough money and even if they did think it would make them enough money, do you really think a developer who makes garbage-tier shooters with a focus on a cinematic story ripped off from classic movies/books that completely missed the point of those stoies would be capable of making a remotely decent Crash game?

Activision is not distributing this game.

Activision developed and published game. Why do you think it's exclusive to Sony? Crash was multiplatform before

Sonyggers have the worst excuses for wanting to keep exclusives to their shit console kek

Honestly if this game ends up on being on more then one system, then the more the merrier.

It's coming out June 7th, my dad works at Crash

soundcloud.com/joshmancell/sets/music-for-video-games-crash

A shame they ain't using that, but at least we get to hear something new, which i think it's cool, some songs will be better others will be worse.

I loved Crash as a kid but I miss Ape Escape much more

As someone who shilled out on a PSVR, I kinda hope that Crash HD has VR support.

Robot Rescue is great on PSVR, but it's only 1 short level.

The original games aren't multiplat. these are based the original games.

PC beggar race at its best.

Probably.
My bet is PS4/ PC release

I wouldn't even have noticed it if you didn't point it out

JUST

>Crash release date inbound
>thread is arguing about PC port
Thanks

I like that they kept the silhouetted background, but the lighting lacks focus in general

This isn't that bad. Temple ruins is worse.

i like how colorful it is, but the theme of the level is a walk in the darkness, not this blue shit most games and tv shows pull.

i think they fixed/will fix it, the hog level looks so much better in these new screenshots

Look on the bright side, SFM, MMD, etc will enable Tawan to be BUSTY again.

aren't those lizard dudes supposed to have big glowing no touchie frills on them

you can see the neck thing there, he seems kinda unfinished, too clean and smooth

How about a Spyro 1-3 HD announcement? What are the chances?

I could only see that happening if Crash does well. That will prompt Sony and Activision to keep going.

that, and collecting the extra shit like gems and time relics was an actual challenge based on your skill at the game. not just looking for a well hidden thing

That's what I mean. It has the replay value and "looking for hidden secrets" aspects of collectathons with the actual challenge at platforming of 2D platformers, although the second and third games were a lot less difficult.

Vicarious Visions is the next best thing for Crash, VV actually know how to handle the character/series
the GBA games overal were what ever, but they played well and felt very much like the 2D segments from the original trilogy. and Crash Nitro Kart was the best non-Naughty Dog Crash game to date

Since this is probably the best thread to ask, does Twinsanity emulate well at all, or would I be better off just trying to find a copy of the game?

because Sony partially own the rights to the first 3 Crash games and CTR
Activision would not be able to do anything with the originals without some say from Sony, and without a doubt Sony would want these to be PS4 exclusive.
maybe if this sells well and we get a new Crash game, then it will be multiplat

03/04/18

Good call. The first two GBA games were as good as you could ask for from 2D ports

well most of the first game's difficulty just came from that "beat the level in one try to get the gem", and the shit controls, it's kind of a artificial difficulty, while Crash 2 although letting you have more tries and saving and all, it has more platforming challenges and of course there's the secrets

they were more fair
Crash 1's difficulty was bullshit and clearly something that was overlooked at the time.
if they had the chance they would have gone back and fixed that to be more like Crash 2 and 3's.
getting the gems i mean, the overall levels were not hard

hey guys am i late

I don't mind Crash 2's improvements on that front, but even if Crash 1 had the second game's QOL improvements, it would still be a lot more difficult than the later games.

you can see that they care a lot about the franchise, the Skylanders Thumpin' Wumpa Islands level is pretty much what a Crash fan would make, it's full of references, same with the Crash and Cortex movesets

Hope it's the release date, probably just some gameplay

>and the shit controls
the controls were stiff, but not bad

no I would disagree with that, cause if it had Crash 2's requirements for getting the gems, then the only really hard part would be the bonus levels to get the keys to unlock the 2 different paths.
the levels in 1 were not that hard, and if they had 2's fairness, the gems would not be a problem

3 is objectively the best

No, they literally don't want to because it's all Uncharted/TLOU guys

2>3>1>>Twinsanity>GBA games>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Titans=Mutants

CTR>BASH>CNK>>>>>>>CTTR>BOOM BANG