Why can't western devs into female, are they being held back by people in their teams?

Seriously? As an artist I really want to fantasize and create my women how i like not someone else's vision, so why do they do it? unless they hired some literal straight out of uni pleb tier artists?

have you not seen bioware? game artists are literal held back before they even get in, theyre all female too thesedays thats why you can tell the failure of polygons and how many tris one model has

I agree with you OP but does this thread need to be reposted every day?

worst part is people are gonna buy it son

This trailer was only out yesterday so dont know how it can be everyday

Just move to Japan already you weeb faggot

trigged fat feminist detected

Bitch looks like Tara Lipinski on meth.

they all just look like jews to me, lost my erection

>attacks opinion
>offers advice
>still leaves problem in western games

nice thinking, if you honestly believe they look ok you are the faggot mein friend

Maybe Mass Effect will have beautiful wom-

looks like you went and checked andromedas females mid sentence lol

neagafs reactions to these abominations are just as one would expect

please dont tell me they approve?

Of course they do. its fucking gaf. i got banned the other because i said i didnt like playing as ug'y girl characters.

who does like to play with ugly girl characters? i tell you what if MAss effect doesnt have a character editor at the start of the fucking game its get refunded

>buying it in the first place

Cheetah is meant to be ugly, Ivy and Cannery are C U T E. Catwoman needs her cheek bones taken in

This. I'm happy the way Ivy and Canary look. Cheetah is meh but she's a fucking anthro cheetah so whatever. But Catwoman's cheekbones keep getting higher and higher while her jaw gets wider and wider.

I'm playing Rage and the 2-3 chicks I've seen so far were pretty cute. The game itself is dull as fuck in my opinion, but still.

NRS is just pretty bad at modelling, in general. Not just the females, something about their males look sorta off too.

6 year old game though OP's pic is from yesterday

times have changed

Ivy and Canary looks fine to me. The cats are the problem.