Who else is buying the switch just for Zelda? I am getting disappointed more and more

Who else is buying the switch just for Zelda? I am getting disappointed more and more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LAiEhEu0F70?t=31s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At launch? Literally fucking everyone. I'd get one down the line anyway for Spla2n, so it's not like I'm buying a console without knowing whether or not I'm going to use it

Get it on Wii U instead you fucking retard. Save yourself $370 buying a no-games tablet.

Well, i don't want the shit version, so i'll get it on the switch. I even bought the WiiU just for Zelda. I also live in europe, so its 330 for the console, 100 for the limited edition and over 20 for the extension pass. I also suck cocks.

>i don't want the shit version
Then why are you buying it at all? They both run like ass. If you already own a Wii U, fucking play it on that. The Switch literally has one other game supposedly coming out in 2017 worth buying, don't buy an expensive gimmick console for one game.

>Buying a Wii U, a dead console

Are you retarded?

Because i want to play Zelda the best possible way.

I'm assuming anyone who would buy a console to play BoTW already bought a Wii U when it was announced, and I was right.

Normally I don't buy launch hardware because they are prone to having technical issues but if it had more ports I would buy at launch. If I hear Zelda was very good, I'll get it in a heartbeat.

Buying BotW on Wii U feels a little pessimistic. It's literally the last game for the console. Playing it on that system will feel like a funeral.

Playing a brand new flagship Zelda on a brand new Nintendo console at least feels a lot more optimistic.

Also, Switch version is best version and will use a traditional controller.

My gamestops don't have pre orders anymore so even if I wanted one I can't buy it.

What are you too poor to buy a system for the greatest game of all time? Seriously your poorfags need to get a real job. This game is going to transcend time, literally and figuratively and you are going to be on the sidelines? That's just sad

>This game is going to transcend time

Kek, watch it flops.

>Get the shittiest version instead you fucking retard
I guess it takes one to know one.

>Kek, watch it flops.

What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to perform to even think of that retarded statement?

I'm just saying don't be too surprised if it flops user, Nintendo has released mediocre games in the past.

Do you even understand how massive a brand name Zelda is?

>ARMS
>Mario
>Spla2n

Playing any game of wii-u felt like a funeral

Do people actually think about their consoles this much when playing a game?
Holy autism

you do realize they're exactly the same barring some shader differences, not even that one is better than the other, they're just fucking different

>the shit version

The switch version runs at a silky 25fps and wii u at a silky 22fps. You really think 3 fps is worth spending $370 for? You certainly aren't upgrading for graphics, are you? Ever PC fags don't spend $370 to upgrade a card.

And regardless of you stance on emulations, cemu currenlty runs Xenoblade X in 4K with significantly better loadtimes, reduced pop-in and about 20x better draw distance at 26~30 fps

So there is a difference, good.

Yeah, I'm not entirely convinced it's going to move that many units. It's on the Wii U and if it's not very good it won't sell more than 4m.

tfw horizon flops just like 99% of ps4 exclusives

I'm not saying it's going to be very successful either but it will sell as have other PS4 exclusives.

330? it's only 300 in the Netherlands

We spend a lot more, but for a lot more FPS too.

the graphics tho', the graphics is what makes this game

>will use a traditional controller.
For $70 extra plus tax

Considering the WiiU and Switch versions are literally the same.
I don't see why anyone is getting the Switch if they already have a WiiU

>Implying 99% of Nintendo games don't flop XD.

The graphics suck dick, though.

Nintendos games still sell in the millions though

There's only 2 Sony IPs on the PS4 to sell well, and they're both Naughty Dog games

>Ever PC fags don't spend $370 to upgrade a card.

>Even considering buying Zelda since the downgrade

It's like you want all your games to looks like blurry horseshit.

>lying

wew lad

Yeah, PS4 also has a few games that sell by millions and BB was also an exclusive.

Yeah, mostly Mario and Mario related games. The gap isn't that wide.

I'll be having the time of my life playing that while you play pic related.

And they're all multiplats

Also bloodborne barely sold 2 million

Yeah, despite the fact shit like Zelda, Smash Bros, and even a new IP like Splatoon broke 5 million

There we go, it was too late until you show your dirty aashole.

If you want to go back in history user, Nintendo has consistently lost against Sony XD. Multiplats or not, Nintendo doesn't have the kind of quality to make up for small library. Zelda is overrated and jack of trades but master of none.

>bloodborne barely sold 2 million
>niche difficult game didn't sell that much on a console half the userbase bought to play CoD and Madden
Whoa... Really makes me think....

That 2 million figure is also literally two years old at this point, Bloodborne was not a flop in any way. Only to autistic platform warriors on Sup Forums who thinks a game failed unless it sells ten billion gazillion copies.

>I'll be having the time of my life playing with literal children toys while you play with real vidya.

FTFY

Pic related, it's NoA's new logo. Fitting, no?

You desperation only makes my dick harder.

Outside of PC games and multiplats, Nintendo's games do the best.

Splatoon almost doubled Bloodbourne's sales, on a system that sold 1/4th the amount. The only things keeping PS4 relevant are Activision, EA, and Ubisoft games like Just Dance, FIFA, and Battlefield.

>XD
Opinion discarded

That doesn't make sense user and you know it, Nintendo's real appeal comes from its kiddie shit that gets sales from mostly children. Only a small portion of those players really care about good game design. Zelda, Pokemon, and a lot of flagship ip from Nintendo are really just over hyped and overrated. Popularity doesn't mean they're good user.

Nope, im just getting a switch and zelda and didnt buy a wiiu, i am planning on getting more games though

I'm waiting until the summer
Getting Zelda, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Splatoon 2

DAILY REMINDER

NEW ZELDA GAMEPLAY CONFIRMS THAT ZELDA ON THE Wii U LOOKS IDENTICAL TO THE SWITCH VERSION

youtu.be/LAiEhEu0F70?t=31s

>2:29

THIS CONFIRMS THAT THE WII U VS SWITCH COMPARISON PICTURES ONLY LOOKED DIFFERENT DUE TO THE TIME OF DAY, SEE PIC RELATED

>B-B-BUT SONY

Every single time

>will use a traditional controller.
idiot

Its the best time to buy a Wii U because you can hack it and you have access to the entire Nintendo library, NES to Wii U, for free. Can even run Gamecube games natively.

>XD
pls be bait

maybe if you mongs stopped giving them money for nintendo's crap you might stop being disappointed?
>man nintendo's new console is so disappointing better give them my money not a poorfag after all LMAO