Sean Malstrom: Breath of the Wild has no replay value

Is he right, Sup Forums?

i'll tell you when the game is actually out.

Yeah we don't know yet

Fuck off mate you dont need replay value when your game is 300+ hours long

>Sean Malstrom

That is the kind of integrity and intelligence I expected from Sonyggers, honestly.

when has a zelda game EVER had replay value?

I have no idea who that guy is.

They made the DLC because they know there is going to be another massive software drought and want to give scraps so Nintentards have something to play

aonuma did say you can literally go directly to final boss and beat it if you are good enough.

This means from an efficient replay value perspective, the game is very shallow in mechanics and very deep in terms of pointless inefficient gimmicks.

>that entire paragraph under the image

It never ceases to amaze me how disgustingly amateur and unprofessional video game journalists are.

Plus I doubt that's an issue as I never really found MM or OoT a "replayable" game. You enjoy the ride and move on, maybe one or two revisits to your favourite area.

Seems redundant really.

I don't know who that is but the text sounds like it's copypasted from Sup Forums.

>laugh posting
deserves to neck himself.

Why does this person write like a complete faggot

>neckself posting

shiggy

Technically Majora's Mask in the most literal sense.

Are those images from the upcomming artbook?

The fact that people replay these games

If you really want to go right after the final boss from the literal beginning, you'll probably have to do chip damage to it and avoid attacks perfectly for 3 hours straight to beat it. I sincerely doubt you'll have all the necessary tools needed for the endgame right out of the gate

>Sup Forums no longer remembers Sean Malstrom
Boy does time fucking fly.

yeah but zelda doesn't have level gating for weapons. This means once we uncover everything, it will be as simple as find strongest weapon in spot X and face final boss.

Sup Forums is a bunch of birdmen who only remember epic shitpost caps.

>All nintendo naysayers are sonyggers
Try not spending your entire time on Sup Forums and realize opinions exist outside of your autistic fanboy circlejerk.

who