Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpSgtoSSIgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So this banner sucks right?
>2 sword users, only one S tier
>worthless lance
>worthless green mage
Guess im saving my orbs another 2 weeks

Pretty much, the only one I see that are sorta useful are Ephiram and Sophia.

>decide to pull cuz I like Geneology of the Holy War, viability be damned, I'll be fine no matter what because I already have Takumi and Lucina
>this fucking pull
>fucking F O U R colorless
>get a healer with a totally shit skill and a useless attack
>useless green

As the saying goes, wtf I hate Fire Emblem Heroes now

What happened to Robin's face.

>Sophia

>reroll once out of boredom waiting for stamina (linked the data for safety first)
>get 5* Azura, Julia and seliph from the first two rolls
Now what do I do? Keep my linked account with 5* Camilla (+1), Roy and Jakob or keep this as my main?

>roll five times with saved up orbs to try and get Erika or Ephraim
>first four rolls only have four 3* and one 4*
>get Seliph and fucking Maria in the last one
>the former is +Res/-Atk and the latter +Atk/-Res
FUCK THIS GAME

We comin' for YOU, nigga!

>not pulling out
own fault tbqhwyf

you should kill yourself

Bring it on, gramps!

Fuck I need sleep Julia

Honestly I forgot I could do that.

This gets bullied

>got both Ephriam and Seliph in the same roll

I just wanted one of the girls, man.

Is he any good at all? Laugh every time at his comic book art.

>Is he any good at all?
Oh my, no. He's not even top 5 out of the axe users.

He is a lanceslayer supreme.

That being said, lance units are rare in the 'meta' and he is pretty bad fighting anything that's not a blue.

I'd bully those tits with my dick, if you know what I mean.

>not using Nowi automated defense system.

>guy complaining about bridges map
>tfw just allowed me to outmaneouver Lucina

Also, my Camilla is -atk/+def, my takumeme is -atk/+res, and I'm almost sure my *4 Tharja is -atk too.

Does this changed if promoting to 5* or am I fucked.

it doesn't change

Somewhat new at this.
Is it better to unlock character potential at lvl 20 or should I wait until 40?

>He is a lanceslayer supreme.
*tips wyvern*
M'nerva.

>implying I didn't just kill one with a taco

Why are we still here?

LUCINA
U
C
I
N
A

Why does IS hate her so much Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=YpSgtoSSIgM

>Julia is the cutest girl I've ever seen in this game
>I fucking need to get her
>Do a roll
>Five 3*
>Do it again, libera me from hell playing at full blast
>Get a fucking 4* Roy (I have a 5*)
>Last orb is green
>THIS IS IT GIVE ME THE QT
>It's fucking Barst (4*)
>Roll it again with only 5 orbs out of despair
>IT'S FUCKING BARST (3*)
I'm almost crying right now, she's just so cute.
I hate this game.
At least I got a 5* Chrom but the hell cares about these sausage parties.

Because they know she is shit in everyway except
>muh boobs

20. The stats dont transfer so you'll be back at level 1 again. Training up to 40 without a 5 star is just a waste of your time because you're going to have to do it again.

Thanks user.

Robin isn't even a hard counter, Taco still has enough raw power to fuck him up most of the time if he moves first.

>Azama that low
>Gets used alot by japs
>Raigh that low
>Completely fucks anything on horse and has decent stats with decent atk and a nice -res skill and +5 atk rally

>tfw out of crests

Being used a lot doesn't make him good. As a healer, there are better choices.

are orbs more frequently acquired as i progress?

Max our their skills, then unlock potential

Why do so many japs use him though?

Don't hate on best daughteru

You made her sad

So do we have the stats of the new characters yet?
I have 60 orbs. So I can roll 15 characters. I quite like the characters, and voted for them in the poll. But if they're worse than the characters I already have I feel like I should save my orbs for a future event even so.

Agreed that Raigh being low is weird. He wrecks cavalry and plenty of knights. Boosting someones attack is also the difference between oneshotting something or leaving them alive for the next turn and risking death

>Lucina SS tier

What happened?

memes, probably

>wasting crests for a mere 1000 feathers

Strong as fuck, fast as fuck, anti-dragon
Makes a good companion to Hector, Taco and Azura, making them pretty much a perfect team

Same reason so many people use Camilla

These tier liests are meme tier and I am being generous. There is not way of knowing the true potential of many of these characters since it's very early and very few peope have 5* varations of them.

Camilla is S rank and is decent at worst against most units.

How do I get Great Azure Badges? The 6th level of training mode isn't giving them for some reason.

>gacha
i hate you all

i hate humanity

why does this literal gambling shit work so well

It's random, but the higher the level the more likely great badges will drop.

>only had enough orbs for two pulls for new banner
>Erika in first roll
wtf I love gacha now

Because she was the best axe user readily available at a high rating for a long time?

Camilla being S rank is a meme, she's B rank

And now people know that she's terrible she's been far surpassed by most of the other greens

Opposite.

Less so, actually

Once you finish lunatic your only orb income is dailies and monthly quests.

Just enough randomness and good gameplay to retain users, but not good enough gameplay nor generous enough gacha to allow people to grow bored and leave. Instead it's done just right so that people get frustarated and want to spend real money for more rolls. Also FE series is not as niche as people thought and having an actual crossover game is appealing for most people, same with their TCG Cipher.

>Eirika: Support with Drag Back, built-in Hone Attack and Hone Speed, very strong IMO
>Ephraim: Tanky lancefag with built-in Hone Attack, has Seal Defense and Threaten Defense so he sets up kills well, slow as shit though but he's good at milking for those last bits of damage you need to kill, just bring a dancer or something so he doesn't die horribly
>Seliph: Swordfag who becomes harder to take down if you can't one round him due to his built-in Defiant Defense, has Rally Speed and Brash Assault, honestly kind of a worse Lyn IMO but Rally Speed isn't to be overlooked
>Julia: (RARE) Green mage with a unique attack that gives her bonus damage against Dragons and +2 Def/Res when she gets attacked, also has Breath of Life to heal your units a little after she attacks, shit Defense and Ephraim-tier Speed but good Res so she's a strong ranged dragonslayer if nothing else

Overall I would say Eirika > Julia > Ephraim=Seliph, but that's just what I think. I don't know Seliph's stats so I can't judge him just yet. Eirika really just brings a lot to the table and has good stats, she can work on pretty much any team that isn't extremely red heavy.

As for the new story
ForbiddenLove/10

I use Azama as a tank healer, have 800 defense points so far

And yet still universally regarded as being only behind Kektor by everyone in the world outside of this insular little faggot hugbox that still refuses to understand even the fundamentals of how a tier list works. Weird.

is there a jp forum for fire emblem, they seem to level quicker and have more 5*

Ephrim has pretty good attack for what he is while tanky, and his skills leaving all enemies at -7 defence around user allow rest of your physical team to 1shot enemies is pretty nice.

Oboro is underrated

>tfw +HP Seliph

>banner
>gameplayfag
>fucking TIERS in a mobile game
Just end your existence

are any of the new characters good enough to upset the balance of the tiers even a LITTLE?

My team already has an anti-Taco, anti-Heckler, and an anti-teenyweenie tikiweekie, and I'm tired of fighting the same handful of units.

I'll make her happy.
With my dick.

I only need 1000 more to have 20k, to upgrade Nino.

Yes, we get it, defeating Arena and Lunatic is possible with just 4*s, but I hope you have enough magic for the Great Wall that is 9-2

julia wrecks robin and to a slightly less extent linde, probably does well vs effie too. and he has anti dragon. shes undisputedly the strongest green mage right now

Waifufags. She's literally worthless in every way

Not really. Erika makes a nice red support, Ephrim is pretty good attacker+debuffer, Seliph is worthless in current meta, and Julia has a cool gimmick but not really that useful due to >green. But none of them are good enough to be THE TEAM like we have now with Hectors, Tacos, and Lucinas.

Yeah, really when you compare Ephraim's stats to Hector's, they're just a few steps removed from each other. They both have high HP and hit really hard, but even with Hector's higher Attack Ephraim hits just as hard, if not harder because of Seal/Threaten Defense. He can seriously fuck people up on the rebound, and if he can't he's already debuffed them for his teammates to clean up.

Is this worth it?

I have an Effie I recently rolled with +HP/+Atk -Spd/-Res, should I just train her instead and use my feathers then?

>love Eirika
>really like her art in this
>can't summon her
>even if I did, I already have more reds than I know what to do with, 3 of which are five stars
There really aught to be an auction house or something.

more missions when

>tfw -Atk +Res Seliph

How's my team look anons still waiting on a good green pull or more dragons but it works well enough so far.

Falchion snack.

i wasted all my crests getting into 1k-5k in arena last season

when i play games i have a mentality where i like smashing my head against the wall until i break it, so in a rage I went ham and blew all my crests trying to reach a higher score

now im paying the price, i can only smash my head 3 times a day. and it just kind of sucks in general because arena is one of my favorite parts of the game yet its so limited and its a waste to blow orbs to refill swords

>tfw +HP/-ATK Nino
U S E L E S S
S
E
L
E
S
S

>Jakob
LITERALLY

Hinokafags are loud and obnoxious

That's what the ninjas are for, you weaken em and then one shot 'em

>Appeal to authority
Pathetic

Name 5
Hard Mode: No Hector

Here's your (you).

What's more useful against Tacofags?
+Atk/-Spd Effie or +Spd/-Res Robin?

>make another account
>get the twins and 5 star hawkeye

I'm tempted to switch but that means I have to abandon marth and tiki.

You heard the man
Any and all implications of incest are disgusting lies

Minerva
Nino
Merric
Fae
Hawkeye
Julia

>Playing in English

I usually bait tacimemes with my Robin and that usually eats them up.

>only taco survived
That's basically a loss senpai. You likely won't break 4k now.

These lists are retarded. There are a ton of characters that have no place being so high and tons that have no place being so low. It also constantly changes despite none of the characters themselves being changed and nothing really new has been released to justify it changing. Anyone who follows these is a grade A retard.

if no one has 5* variants of a character then obvious they are irrelevant to the meta then

tier lists only reflect the most effective characters within the meta of that period of time. they are never seen as absolute truths