I'm playing this game on the easiest difficulty - "just the story" - and I still find it really hard...

I'm playing this game on the easiest difficulty - "just the story" - and I still find it really hard. Am I missing something? Seems like I always run out of health so easily. I go around to the shops but there's not a lot of armor to buy. And it seems like there's not a ton of health potions either (you can buy food, but it doesn't heal much and it takes too long to heal during battle)

I feel like I'm just playing the game WRONG. I don't get it, it shouldn't be this hard on the "just the story" difficulty.

Spam the shield spell

What's this?
A series that started as a proper CRPG has not been completely dumped down for console retards? I'll be darned!

You should be doing WITCHERING. Hunt shit, practice Alchemy, gather supplies... not just "buy" premade human trinkets.

>A series that started as a proper CRPG has not been completely dumped down for console retards?

But that's exactly what happened

Try the Dark souls school of fighting. Roll around all over the floor like a retard and take the occasional potshots at the enemy. Also, you can constantly munch down raw chicken legs in order to regenerate health while doing so.

>But that's exactly what happened
well yeah... but apparently it wasn't completely casualized for the lowest IQ "wider audience" growd.

The combat feels different in Witcher games when compared to others, you have to spend more time trying to avoid getting hit than hit. Also listen to the people here who tell you to use the shield spell its essential

I admit it, I am a retard. I just don't get these games. That's why I picked the "just the story" difficulty because I was looking more for the story and atmosphere. And yet it seems like every battle is an immense struggle. I was just in the swamp (near the gran and her kids) and the enemies jump out in packs of four and just overwhelm me. And there werewolf nearby destroys me as well.

I guess I just have a hard time keeping up with all the armor (and its durability), alchemical ingredients and items. I find it extremely unintuitive.

(You)

>GPS and quest marks and witcher senses telling you exactly where to go and how to finish every single quest
>not made for lowest IQ audience

even Skyrim was less casual, because it just showed you where cave you need to go in is, in Witcher 3 your witcher senses guide you every single step

how about instead of being a retard, you would:
1) start with the first game in the series,
2) get to know the basics of the gameplay? Partly by playing the OG games first.

roll vs monsters/more than 1 human
block vs 1 human

99% of combat is normally 2 or 3 quick attacks then roll away until the enemy does it attack then hit them again. Focus on 1 in a pack at a time if you can. If needed eat food/potions and roll around until hp regens.

What are potions? What are bombs? What are signs?

This is down to you not utilizing the systems correctly. Sounds like you're only going to play this once through (frankly, that's 99% of gamers. Witcher 3 is too long to play through many times).

I'd go for the spells build and upgrade the ability to give yourself a shield. That should give you some room for error in combat.

The game gets much much more smooth as you learn the systems.

But starting with the first game of the series is being retarded. It was shit.

I refuse to believe people like you remember to breathe regularly.

On a scale of 1-10, how self-sufficient would you describe yourself? Can you feed yourself, wipe yourself? I have my doubts here user, as the game is easy as shit no matter how you try to spin it. My only explanation for this degree of incompetence is some sort of motor skills disorder.

>tw1 was shit.
Go off yourself. TW1 is the only GREAT game in the series. Rest are "We want AssCreed & DaS audience!" crap.

This isn't Dark Souls and there are no I-frames. rolling around will get you killed.

Dodge. Dodge is how you avoid attacks. rolling is for gaining a bit a room or avoid the big heavy attacks from giant monsters.

>I'm playing this game on the easiest difficulty - "just the story" - and I still find it really hard
fucking christ neo Sup Forums

I unironically agree.

There is a fuckton of iframes when rolling. But you cover too much distance rolling. Dodging you take damage sometimes when you dodge in the wrong direction.

enemies got really basic attack patterns that are easy to remember. water hag + wyvern decoction are beast

this, also outside of battles just meditate like an hour to regain back all your health.

Not OP, but I have muscular dystrophy and beat it and all the expansions on the second highest difficulty. There's no excuse.

all quests have recommended level number, use it to your advantage

>TW1 good
>The models look like shit.
>Act 2 drags on forever and goes literally nowhere to the point where probably 80% of the players quit out of boredom
>Gameplay is clunky as fuck and sucks ass even in comparison to later installments boring button mashing fest.

Go home, youre drunk.

>models look like shit
i bet you are the fag who downloaded the 60gb fallout 4 HD pack because muh fidelity

Rolling around works perfectly fine on Withcher 3. At least at easy difficulty. I'm an untalented hack and I beat the entire game in the way described here:

Meh, I preferred rolling when dealing with packs of mobs, which is most of W3 to be fair. You'd hit one for a bit, roll away while the other mobs come at you, roll away, dodge a bit and then roll back to hit the mob again, and repeat. Throw out an aard during each cycle for an easy kill.

Worked for me anyway

How can it be hard? It's easy at 'blood and broken bones'....

Simple tips:
Carry food, eat it from quickbar in combat
Use appropriate signs as soon as you have the stamina to do so
3 attacks at most, then dodge away for a couple of swings. Less attacks if there's many enemy.
Vs bosses use potions and oils.

>>The models look like shit.
This counts as actual criticism here lmao

My experience with the game was setting it to second highest difficulty at the start, played till lvl 10 or so & maxed the difficulty, ran around unlocking the ?s on the map, fighting shit 10-20 lvls higher than me, get bored.

You can kill animals over & over for meat. The poor area next to the bloody baron town has geese, chickens, pigs, goats, & more chickens. Another area has sheep that just endlessly spawn netting you money from the skins & a quick source of endless meat. Forget where it is specifically.

Your fault for being an underaged ADHD graphics whore. The gameplay is the best of the series.

I'll admit my views are skewered a bit as I've only played on the highest difficulties. But I relied a lot more on dodging than rolls and made more use of parries and instant kills than outright wailing on people.

spend points in the skill that makes enemies slow down in the circle
especially the one that makes it so you can deploy a lightning bolt shooting sentry gun version of the spell

Also why is health increasing so fucking slowly when you eat food?
And why does your armor break after taking 3 hits, so obnoxious

The thing I love most about BLACKED is that the dreamlike template is the star! The production is the attraction. It's not so much about the girls involved--although I love to see Mia Khalifa here--rather, I love how cinematic each scene feels & how elegantly its crafted. It's almost like this a sensual universe onto itself, where the white women are angels, while the black men are gods. There isn't much melodrama, just the celebration of natural beauty & raw passion. They turn sex into an event

Are you by any chance related to this man?

Since this saga is story-oriented, can I play The Witcher 3 on PS4?

I tried the first one but I absolutely hate the fight gameplay and he barely runs on my prehistoric PC. So its a matter of course I cant play the second one.

Is it okay if I play the third opus or should I wait a PS4 trilogy or when I'll get a better in 2-3 years?

(I dont have a strong gaming drive, so I don't mind waiting months or years)

If you just want the story then READ THE FUCKING BOOKS IT IS BASED ON.

Dodge more in combat. The small dodge, not a full roll. The full roll stops your stamina regen.
Against enemies with weapons, you can also block and parry their attacks.

If you still can't avoid getting hit, use Quen whenever you can. It's a crutch, but at least it's something.
To make it even easier you could get the skill that allows you to use adrenaline points to cast signs, allowing you to cast even more Quen.

Other than that: Use your bestiary when fighting new, special enemies so that you know what oils to use and what weaknesses they have. Aard is very good against humanoids, as you can instakill them when they're on the ground.
Fast attacks are better than strong attacks 99% of the time.