Tales of Berseria

Are you ready for Tales of Berseria 2: Velvet Returns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1XOIH7Rr1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to protect Berubetto's 'smile.

only if i get to cuddle with her afterward

I'm ready for Tales of Zestiria 2: Rose's Revenge

I have that poster.

>you will never build an island just so you can have a secret tunnel connect to it

Rose died.

Do you masturbate to it?

What is the point of save points when you can just quick save? Might aswell just put a big indicator on the screen that says BOSS AHEAD.

I've missed out on so much play time recently cause working, and now I'm tired as fuck

I need to make a pot of coffee so I can stay awake to marathon a few hours at least of this shit

No, I put it in a drawer with all the other stuff from the special edition and never looked at it again.

Also, I generally don't masturbate, just a massive waste of time. Like being on this website.

I blame Artorious for it.

Rose is dead user.

Reminder that Tales of Berseria 2 will be announced this June or after the Zestiria X anime ends.

Sorey, Mikleo, and Phi sense something awakening. Velvet is awoken when the Seraphs take away Laphicet/Innominat to destroy the world.

This prompts Velvet to find Sorey, who decides to help her fight against the Heavens and the Seraphs. Eizen, Edna, Rokurou, and others will return and help in this battle.

We will finally get Rokurou dual-wielding Stormhowl and Stormquell

We will finally get Edna and Eizen to be reunited

We will finally get to see Edna and Phi have feelings for each other

We will finally see Velvet return

We will finally see Eizen and Velvet panic while Edna and Phi get closer

We will finally see a new Mayven take the place as the new MC, with Velvet and Sorey acting as the moral compasses to the protagonist.

We will finally have a good ending to the Zesitira universe.

I'm in my Colette playthrough of Symphonia, and I have right in front of me, non-memeing, some ice coffee and hot coffee as my drinks

What does it say?

Announcement of the new Tales when?

Eizen is super dead dude.

what did i miss

>We are the heroes of our own tales
>One day, our paths shall cross

Either end of the Zestiria X anime (unlikely) or more likely during the Tales of Festival from June 2-4.

私たちは私たち自信の物語の英雄です。
ある日、私たちの運命は交差するでしょう。

and a fine chip chong nip nong to you as well.

I'm ready for the Berseria meme to end and the Zestyverse to be buried forever.

>Eizen
Dead.
>Rokurou
Most likely dead.
>Anyone that's not a seraph
Dead.

I have a feeling this alleged third game is going to drag Symphonia into too. With all the fucking "Angel" bullshit.

C R A C K
WHEN?

The ending of Zestiria.

so....
stag beetles or rhino beetles?

So can someone explain to me what Artorious means when he answers the "bird" question?

>Edna and Phi have feelings for each other
If he was born loving older women, why would he lower his standards?

So Zestiria/Berseria's world is where Derris-Kharlan chrashed when Kratos felt like not giving a shit anymore?

>symphonia invented angels

That conversation was about dicks, right? I feel it was an allegory for dicks.

I mean, one of the first items your ship finds IS a statue of Martel

Will she fuck the shota this time tho?

will it also be censored?

Will she get romantically involved with Sorey ?

I'd like that very much.

>What is the point of save points
The sound effect when you step on it.

Sorry but she is dead

when I saw the final form of artorius, I thought for a moment that he is yggdrasil.

No, she's as bad as Lightning.

There's also this little cryptic message from the World Guidance Book on the bottom right corner:

>Though Velvet may be sleeping, her story has not ended

This is blatant sequel bait

>another user claiming Symphonia and Berseria take place in the same world
Oh boy.
They're just references, man.

Innominat was basically Mithos, and their plan was similar too, to turn everyone into soulless beings.

I can honestly say the censoring didn't do anything
People just blew it out of proportion saying it ruined the whole story, but it really didn't

cameo battle in the next tales of.

Every fucking day this thread!

No there will be no more velvet,she is dead.

I don't even get the censoring, being impaled on giant spears of light seems way worse than just being stabbed in the chest.

user I know this is hard to understand, but it really was just about beetles. Not everything has to be about dicks.

Atlas

Don't forget that Artorius, as protagonists former mentor/father figure turned evil due to his tragic past who wants to save the world by killing everybody, is basically vaan.

One you could reenact and the other you can't

>No one is talking about the two pictures from World Guidance which basically say we're getting Berseria 2

Come on guys

I haven't seen these

These two:

Also, Scanner-user when are you returning?

>No boobs.
>visible ribs

ew

I love Velvet!
And you too, right?

That's the point. Why censor it if it's just as bad or worse? And I don't buy that reenactment crap either, the whole game features weapon combat that can be emulated, if someone's that mentally unbalanced they'll get attached to the game whether the scene is changed or not.

I want game that takes place in a new world.

Malevolence being a bullshit concept is one thing. But if we get another game taking place in this world again, it means we're going to get weird ass gameplay again where everything is a fucking flowchart and we have a stamina system for some reason.

and the rest of the set of items you get like that one are references to all other Tales of Games.

Literally no connection between Phatasia/Symphonia world to Zestiria/Berseria world.

Also, all I want in the sequel is Rokurou being mad pissed that he wasn't the one to kill his homo buddy.

EIZEN IS DEAD NIGGAS. WE'RE GETTING FULL GROWN ARA ARA EDNA.

Zestiria's ending
youtube.com/watch?v=j1XOIH7Rr1c

She has the best smile.

Eizen's coin(not optional item, it's a part of the main story, discussed directly by the characters ina skit) has Dhaos and Martel in it

Siegfried(also part of the main story) has a nordic name(phantasia's thing) is able to manipulate Mana(phantasia thing) and comes from a far continent(probably aselia)

So yeah, the coincidences are too much t ignore.

Stamina system is better than TP. TP makes you stop because "you can only chain these many artes because no reason", and it's just horrible in early game.

Everything is s flowchart in the older games too, so quit your bitching

>spam attack, use one directional press n a button several times

If anything it was comparing their fighting styles, using Pincers (Two swords) to fighting with one horn (only your body) but even that is a stretch.

Them niggas just liked beetles.

As someone who loves loving older sisters and edgy girls, she's everything I could've hoped for and more.

Not using the superior picture.

Come on user.

It's funny you think this trash will get a sequel.
It's shit, just as bad as Zestiria.

Idgaf that Zestiria is hated, I loved that Lion's Howl. I really REALLY wanted to see its origins in Berseria too.

So in Symphonia should I use Kratos in my party? I know he fucks off at one point in the game, am I better off leveling up Raine?

But user, why do cows go moo?

it's already out.

man, velvet is so fun

oh shut the fuck up. by that stupid logic age of dawn in abyss was actually set in eternia because of the technology. you faggots are literal cancer

>Siegfried, Nordic name
Not exclusive to Aselia's world.
>manipulate mana
Mana is not exclusive to Aselia's world.
>Dhaos and Martel
References, dumbdumb. The coin is apparently from some kingdom a while back. No material ever mentions any worship of any godly being besides the Empyreans or dragons.

It's performance was even worse than Zestiria, actually.

as far as i know Zelos will get Kratos stats, but I'm not 100% sure.

in future tales game
>velvet
should be the difficulty setting below casual

though i do agree she is fun

THEY MOO BECAUSE THEY MUST. BECAUSE THEY HAVE A STRONG DIAPHRAGM.

AND BECAUSE YOUR BITCH ASS CAN'T.

Now we're talking.

Overall sales were lower. But price hasn't dropped, whereas Zesty's price dropped to half off, I shit you not, in two weeks.

>76% off
Yeah that's Zesty for ya

>Dhaos
the way he talks about Dhaos sounds like its from mythology he heard. besides the fact that his info is always wrong/outdated and even a literal retard like Eleanor can prove him wrong.

>Siegfried
The gun was created by a normin named Siegfried in ancient times to amplify his power as a Seraph/Malak. I didn't see any normin's in the post Derris Kharlan world.

I felt like mentioning Dhaos was more of an attempt at them making him an iconic name than anything. Why not bring up that Phi can learn indignation as well?

Hello, it's Scanner-user here with some more scans.

Have some Laphicet.

Laphicet sucks

GOD TIER DUB: Kratos, Magilou, Asch, Yuri

GREAT TIER: Luke, Velvet, Eizen, Guy

ROBIN FROM TEEN TITANS: Lloyd

DECENT TO OK BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE LISTING THEM: Almost everyone else

Moana tier: Kamoana

It's funny how everyone call it Berseria 2 and no one give shit about zest even though latter came first

it's will be funny if next game plot it to save velvet and the main lead is sorey again

BIRDS
I
R
D
S

LMAO
M
A
O

Here's more of Phi

>Berubetto's

?

>main lead is Sorey
I mean, seems like the appeal of being the third game that's a sequel to two other games is seeing the two previous MCs from a different angle and perhaps buttheads

In that sense, the MC for this hypothetical third game should be someone new.

Use Lloyd + any three girls for the best victory quotes.

And here's the last Phi one.

Any other requests about what to upload from the World Guidance book?

That... necklace thing really looks like a soul gem from Madoka.

I don't see you sacrificing your arm just to punch a god in the face.

Why did they make him wear a dress?

So he's wearing bloomers and tights.

God damn it Inominat.