Who was in the wrong here, Sup Forums?

Who was in the wrong here, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/285670822264307712
masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Sovereign-1641
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the poster, because they should just man up and stop acting like the internet should be their safe space.

twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/285670822264307712

>"fix" a character that had some depth
>been irredeemable shit ever since

what was their end game?

Blizzard for not making QP have the same rules as comp so shitters don't have the "I-I-just like the format!" excuse.

everyone because they gave blizzard their money

If you're crying from a game you should stop playing it and reevaluate your life

Snipers are cancer. Welcome to the real world.

Here

Never had this happen to me

>inb4 ranked

>considering playing sniper
>ever

Yes, everyone on the enemy team will fellate their godly sniper for literally deleting you and your team before you can make any form of attack regardless of strats. But that just doesn't mean any one of us should have to tolerate your one-hit-killing cancer ass.

>Crying over bullying on a videogame

Clearly him, fucking KILL YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH. """""""people""""""" like this guy do not deserve the oxygen they breathe.

You wanna play sniper? Pick fucking sniper and if some dumb bitch tries to shit talk you just reply with "DEAL WITH IT".

Holy fuck man.

Just say
>Shut the fuck up white boy
And watch them quitely get asspained.

The guy uses a Mercy avatar, there's a 99% chance of he being a pussy.

Just look at this guy stats: masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Sovereign-1641

>Make Character with high skill ceiling
>It's also one of the 4 Characters that actually need aim and doesn't rely on some bullshit ultimate
>MOBA scrubs who never played a single hour of another shooter get triggered
>WHY CAN'T I GET AS MUCH KILLS AS WIDOW WITH PRESSING Q?!?

Yea nah he deserves to get his ass chewed the fuck out esepically since he plays snipers on fucking DEFENSE.

>Sovereign

That fag's a troll. Get baited.

this has already been established though in multiple previous threads so I guess I also got baited

whats the other 1%?

> Widowmaker : 2 hours
> Elimination : 171
> DEATH : 131

here's the reason of why he's getting flamed boi, he's a faggot that need to git gud and stop playing widow because he's so fucking shit at her

I don't play overwatch but isn't Widow maker a defense character? Why wouldn't you play her on defense where you have time to set up in safe positions?

The Widowmaker main.
>Actually getting frustrated over players
>Not making them shut the fuck up by getting good
>Not reporting people for threatening him with reports
>Playing Widowmaker when they already have an Ana or Hanzo on their team

Yeah but you also have a bunch of other faggots who unironically act like the guy in OP's pic. Honestly the worst kind of stress you should realistically come upon playing multiplayer games is asking yourself "Why is my team full of idiots? Are they trolling or do they actually suck?"

Arguably Widowmaker and Hanzo are both better on attack because their kits have a "luck" component to them. No one can consistently hit headshots with 100% accuracy, and that's the only time these characters bring anything. They're really "all or nothing" type characters.

Now look at both sides of the game. Attackers overall have to win very few fights relative to the defender, so in their case, you only need their "luck" aspects to happen a few times over the course of the match to win. For defense, you essentially need it to happen every single fight, which is a much lower statistical probability. The one fight you fail at getting some cheeky headshot, you're almost 100% going to lose it because your character doesn't bring anything else to the table.

>Who was in the wrong here, Sup Forums?
The poster
If you want to play something that you enjoy and not what will make you win you play quick play, fuck your "I like the format" bullshit, you do not play to win then do not play comp
the "I HAD GOLD ELIMS" does not mean shit because you may be but if your team is lacking a reliable DPS/tank/healer because you just stay behind on some platform and keep shooting enemy does not mean that you are better.

Chance is smaller to have a winston in the enemy team when you're attacking.

>crying over a video game for children and causals

hahahahaha what a faggot

deserves to be flamed 10x harder for this

No one. Not the whiny poster, and not the other whiny players.

No one really cries in terms of banter from video games, right? It is just people trolling.

bullying is wrong

SERIOUS BUSINESS

Its not about whenever or not its "serious business" I am just very competitive and I like winning, so its not as nice when there is a person who just straight up makes our possibility to win lower.

You're the kind of person who has "fun" without having any fun I bet.

Your reasoning is massively flawed for a few reasons.

First of all you set up getting headshots as a purely luck aspect. Good players can and will consistently land headshots. It's not the same as rolling dice. Even if it was: One large, extended fight where you can keep your distance (like the ones defence teams have to do) would improve those chances more than a bunch of quick fights where one has to move towards the enemy.

Secondly: you assume that Widowmaker is only ever useful when landing headshots. This discounts the fact she does a fair whack of damage without them, has the ability to set up traps which will detect when an enemy moves past it and damage them, and the fact that the threat of damage can be a deterrent to people moving forward.

Three: You assume that once the fight is over Widowmaker is going magically going to stop sniping, even though she shouldn't be in the front lines.

So all in all you're saying that a hero who:
>Has to get tunnel vision to do a large part of her damage, making her suited to holding down choke points
>Can pin people down into cover to avoid getting hit, stopping them from moving
>Is suited to picking off well-defended, soft character that are critical to offencive making pushes
>Has to move slowly to do her damage and has the ability to get entrenched somewhere up high, making her best when she can stay still
>Has two means of seeing when people are sneaking up flanks and past people
>Is best when staying away from where the fighting is thickest
Is best suited for offencive combat rather than defencive because headshots. Don't be daft.

No not really, I do have fun playing games.
Its more like this: Imagine playing football with group of friends, while winning is not everything and you still just have fun playing winning DOES feel nice.
And above that, playing at disadvantage is completely unfun so yeah.

>playing at disadvantage is completely unfun

Git gud.

Sorry user, I had to say it. It's just a Pavlovian response at this point.

Most people are okay with people picking Widowmaker in competitive, they just ask that you switch if you're not getting kills/getting countered. Person in OP is probably a mainer that didn't switch when the enemy team had a Genji or Tracer wrecking their shit.

t. Diamondfaggot

The poster, because he was playing a shit game.

Well the competitive queue is a place for people who find serious business play fun so I don't really know what you're expecting.

Isn't it funny that the first people who make a big deal about fun are the least accepting of people finding different things enjoyable?

When my team is being a dick to me or just in general, I go Widow or Hanzo and throw the game.

I apologize for nothing.

/*not the guy*/

>One large, extended fight where you can keep your distance (like the ones defence teams have to do) would improve those chances more than a bunch of quick fights where one has to move towards the enemy.

When you are on attack you still can stay behind and wait for picks, the difference here being that hanzo and widow are most of the time the killers (a headshot kill or a scatter/random hanzo headshot)
And kills on attack have higher value than kills on deff, if person who is attacking dies he just respawn in few secs and comes back to fight. If you pick off somoeone who is defending you may create an opening for your team

Its a lower risk higher reward on attack

Well maybe you can carry like that in ower ranks but lets be honest, from mid dia forward its near impossible to win without all teammates being at least somewhat competent.

Not really, because I get my fun from making fun of serious business competitive players.

crying over something like this means you are unstable
when people get salty just tell them it's only a game and then call them underage
that or pick his character and follow him around and literally do nothing
just grief the guy till he starts crying
also simply replying "k" does the trick
hell friend him and send him messages in broken English
people that get that upset over video games are homos and suck the dick

the poster for being a nigger and playing sniper.

Oh. Then by all means continue. My mistake.

>Mute all

Wooooooooooooooooow

>the poster for being a nigger and playing sniper.

Let's just call that "Snigger".

So is a black trap a "trigger"?

sniperfags deserve death

>objective based game
>play a character that's designed to be as far as possible from the objective, making any fight a 5v6
>sniperfags will say that them picking someone off at the end of a fight somehow makes their previous non contribution to the fight meaningful

>not just leaving the voice channel
>not just turning off chat
If you're going to cry this hard about it then just plug your ears and close your eyes and play

op is wrong

you have to have a THICK skin to play on the interwebs.... widow is my main too but i just laugh at all the hate

im not that bad a sniper also.. not kephrii like but i think i got like 25 percent of his skill lol

if i dont wanna hear i just mute mic .. turn chat off haha

Gives a whole new meaning to "trigger warning".

Trigger warning: dat ass

here's a better example, playing football with your friends is just quickplay

if you're at the superbowl do you put in your best players? of fucking course you do, you don't swap them out for the local JV team, because they'll get shitstomped. You're playing to fucking win

What a faggot
but also remove snipers

Literally the anti-fun of video games.

>playing shitty game
>making thread about shitty game
I don't know v, this sure smells like cancer to me.

There have always been griefers in games but I feel like League of Legends really created a culture where online communities feel they are SUPPOSED to be giant cock wagons to each other

Either way, if you let what someone says on the internet bother you, you're a faggot. End of story.

>playing wm
>when there's already a sniper that isn't shit

>Only addressing one of the points, especially ignoring the part at the end

>When you are on attack you still can stay behind and wait for picks
Then you're being much less useful than a character that actively contributes to moving forward.

Kills are not more valuable on attack as defence both has defencive terrain which gives smaller numbers an advantage against larger numbers. In addition to this defencive characters will often have means of holding the fort even though they're dead or focus on doing their damage from where they can't be harmed by an enemy. Mei and bastion are the only ones that don't fit into this as they have other reasons they work or not work in bastion's case.

While on defence: one person making it past your defences, even on low health can cause massive issues for the entire team. Points aren't captured in multiple fights. It's usually one good push(That must be capitalised on by actually moving forward), which people moving past the lines can really help facilitate. Removing one person from a push can bring it all tumbling down, whereas on defence one person tends not to be a huge deal in most cases.

if you're crying, it's time to either start ignoring/muting your teammates or play a different game

But it's hard not to pay attention if it's your own team, and if you're trying to win then ignoring them might be bad idea also.

this could make a good pasta

The faggot playing competitive and not playing competitively to win.

If you're playing Widowmaker, you're not interested in winning.

>It's lol's fault for creating shitters online
>Not Shoters
>Not fighters
>Not RTS
>Not Spots games
>Not we're on the fucking internet we can say whatever the fuck we want with no repercussion
Really makes you think.

Because lol's player base was literal kids and dudebros who are not into gaming

Never really had that bad of an experience until LoL came to popularity. Subjective but I feel like it created a toxic enviroment that leaked into other communities until it became normal. Then anyone complaining about it was jusy "A cry baby who can't take the bants!" so complaints when unheard.

I just stick to quick play. The community is horrible and most players only talk/type to let out their frustration by insulting each other.

The game is not balanced and I would never play it seriously in a competitive format. It's a pick up and play casual title.

>Because lol's player base was literal kids and dudebros who are not into gaming
So.
>Shooter
>Sports games
>Fighters
>we're still on the fucking internet.
All of this shit existed before LOL was in beta back in 08. Really makes me wonder if you're over 18.

What a pussy.
Blizzard isn't their mom that needs to cater to any of their bullshit.
Although, Blizz nowadays seems to take a liking to that position, sadly.

People who played those games were into gaming, they weren't your everyday dudebro or chads who did it only to socialize

>Blizzard puts bad guys in the game
>Bad as in they are garbage

Bullying is human conditioning. If you don't fight back you deserve to get your shit pushed in. The problem is that ones being bully are conflicted because of the brain washing of libtard propaganda of being betas and moralfaggotry.

There is nothing wrong with shooting a bully since they attacked you and they have given up all rights to being human the minute the bully committed their evil act.

>they weren't your everyday dudebro or chads who did it only to socialize
Says who, you? people have always been shit when it comes to mutiplayer games with any sense of competitive spirit to it. This got worse when the internet got widely more accessible, and got even worse with voice chat. Or were you not born when people were angry that children were playing COD, Quake, and CS?

>literally crying over a video game

I just assume people who say shit like this are taking the piss. I can't imagine a young adult behaving like this, even if they live at home. Someone like this should be in a psych ward because they're obviously not fit for any aspect of the real world, including video games.

Also, this idiotic mentality of "oh I'm a victim pls help me" needs to end. People need to stop shrieking and going to authority the second anything slightly upsets them.

You're still not getting the point are you? The LoL community was especially toxic because it gathered people who are not into video games. How hard is it to understand this?

And being a victim is right? Who decides what's bullying and what isn't? The faggot trip cunt who posts anime and cries at the drop of a hat? Your mother? A big government agency?

One day commies and libtards are gonna wake up and realize that in your idiotic meme stateless society fantasy land where everyone is "equal" whatever the fuck that means, there isn't going to be an authority to swoop down and save you from every little inconvenience and slight.

Do you bitch like this every time you lose?

>I WAS JUST PLAYING FOR FUN
>YOU GUYS TAKE THIS TOO SERIOUSLY!

I wonder how awful you have to be at literally fucking everything you've ever attempted to assume that people who enjoy competition and winning are having 0 fun.

Then Shooters, Sports games, and Fighters also gather alot of people who weren't into gaming, and they are just as toxic.

Just ignore them, who the fuck cares? What fun is overwatch if you can't shit up the game for tryhard faggots who stick to the meta?

So basically every game and genre you don't fucking like is the cause for any sort of animosity experienced online

Just looked up Sovereign on overbuff to see if I could find them since there aren't many sniper players to begin with
>most Sovereign players have widow in their top played
what is that shit?

what is it you don't get? I completely agree with what he's saying, LoL built a complete new playerbase full of normies
It's funny you mention fighters because nobody ever played fighters online to socialize, you can't compare an online community with local arcades / gatherings

Way to not get my point but whatever.

meant to reply to

>tfw intentionally stop trying in games where people bitch like spoiled brats instead of communicating about hero picks
>tfw the "gg shit team" at the end

There is no greater taste than the anger of people in quick play.

Fuck snipers and people who play them.

So like, why hasn't blizzard disabled the option to choose a character still if they are just going to ban you for choosing them?

>he needs to git gud
>he needs to stop playing
Make up your mind, user

Because Shitter existed before lol smart one.

>Shitter quits in lol because they're doing bad
>Shitter have been quiting in shooters, fighter, and sports games before lol

>Shitter rages in lol
>Shitters have been raging in shooters,fighter, and sports games

>Kiddies play lol
>Kiddies have been playing shooters,sports games, and fighters

There is nothing that lol created that hasn't already been a thing made by something else that is older than it by 10,20, or 30 years.

I feel so happy that I got away from this game, Sup Forums. It's one less cancer I have to deal with my life. Online competition games were a mistake.

Ebin xB

Jesus, what a little bitch.

They're not in the wrong, they're just pathetic

>Although, Blizz nowadays seems to take a liking to that position, sadly.
GG EZ

>Play a team based game
>Bitch when people call you out for not being a team player.

I love the game but why do so many people who play Overwatch seem to be whiny, over sensitive, entitled cunts?

Just stop playing fucking Widow in comp or switch when your team unanimously agree you should switch
There is fucking issues.

MUTE THE CHAT U DUMMMMMMBBB FUUUUCCCCCKKKKK

jesus christ, why do people intentionally put up with shit that they can literally turn off?

> falling for the gold medals meme

Yeah if you're 1/2 the dps and 1/4 of the non support characters of course you're going to have offensive medals you fuckig retard.

Well the big issue at release was Widow being able to one shot someone like Zenyatta with a body shot.

But that's not an issue since Zen's HP got buffed and widows dmg got nerfed. They could probably touch her up a bit

>using toxic or any other tense or form of the word
Pure fucking pseudo-intellectual autism. Cant fucking stand that word.

not user but
>widow can one shot people
BROKE AS FUCK NERF PLZ
>hog can one shot people
fair and balanced