Why do you stupid contrarian memeloving fucks hate this game?

Why do you stupid contrarian memeloving fucks hate this game?

>Looks great and run extremely well

>No bugs and great level of polish

>Animations are extremely well done

>Low skill floor, high skill ceiling, game is easy to play and hard to master. Mechanics are deep enough to be fun and enjoyable without being frustrating and tedious

>12 unique and fun classes

>Due to fun classes and well done mechanics it never feels repetitive

>It's satisfying to constantly get better, master your main character and win 1v2 or 1v3

>4v4 mode or 1v1/2v2 depending on what you want. No doubt they'll add competitive in a few months

>All future content will be free and will be released every three months or so, new maps and characters

>p2p is bad, sure, but it does its job. In something like 60 hours in the last 4 days I haven't seen laggy players, or teleporting players, rollbacks or failed duels because of bad connection. And the rare times the host disconnects it literally takes 2 seconds to find a new one.

>uplay is the only issue, but when you really think about it, it's kinda irrelevant
>ubisoft
They made only shit in the last 10 years, that doesn't mean they can't make a good game. It seriously feels like it's another studio that made the game

>b-but it costs 60 bucks fucking REEEE
Yeah just like literally every AAA game ever. Not to mention it was 35 yesterday on gamesplanet.

>b-but muh season pass!!
Completely irrelevant. It gives you access to cosmetic shit you can buy with ingame currency you gain by just playing. And you have daily orders that gives you absurd amounts of steel.

>i-it's not balanced because I got curbstomped by a nobushit!!!
Balance is more than decent, there's just conqueror and shield viking that are extremely boring to play against, otherwise everything works.

Why exactly do you hate on this game? Is it because you're poor? Or because your toaster pc can't run it? Or because you hate seeing other people have fun? Tell me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tAU5bIalbnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Due to fun classes and well done mechanics it never feels repetitive

shill pls go

I played two hours now and it's already getting repetitive.

Ah yes, the famous "if you don't hate on something like an autistic memelord, then you're a shill" meme. A true neo/v/ classic.

Keep the memes alive user :^)

$0.25 CAD has been deposited into your account.

It looks stupid as fuck and based on my impression of the threads only retards like it. Also UbiSoft is a horrible company that should never be supported. In particular because of all the shill threads that are being made here.

Played it yesterday but the grind is stupid. Full priced game should not have the grind of war thunder tier FREE TO PLAY GAMES for customization

ubisoft

Ubisoft

>neo/v/

Yeah, no. This board has been obsessive about wanting things to fail since the very beginning.

The game is Rock Paper Scissors with graphics.

>No dedicated server
Hard to find games, lag, disconnection
>Game mechanics
can be summarize into guard break -> one heavy attack. Setup may include usage of feint or parry but it still nevertheless leads up to guard break & heavy attack which is the same thing.
>Class variation
Does not matter because no matter which classes you picked at the end it's still about landing that guard break and one heavy attack

You may try to justify the $60 price tag and the practice of season pass and micro-transactions, but such practice was deemed unethical by the majority of the market, especially when people can tell how repetitive and small the game actually was from miles away.

This game is shit

Sup Forums hates every new game to come out. Eventually enough of them will start playing the weeb classes and we'll have a general. Then 4/pol/ will come along and make a group for the knight classes. Kinda like what happened with PS2
I fucking love you. Ive been looking for this .gif forever

P2p
Ubisoft
It's a turd

This doesn't make any sense, no matter how you look at it tho.

In rock paper scissors, the paper will ALWAYS beat the rock, the scissors will ALWAYS beat the paper, the rock will ALWAYS beat the scissors.

This simply cannot apply here because EVERY class can win against EVERY other class, even if the enemy has all the meme cosmetics and you're low on health. There are counters, just like in most multiplayer games, but that's it. If you lose, it's because your opponent was better than you.

This is just beyond retarded, don't talk about a game if you've never played it user.

How is this different from any other game with melee combat?

>Hard to find games, lag, disconnection
Finding a game, no matter what mode takes less than 10 seconds, most of the time around 5. I haven't encountered any lag issues in like 60h. Never got disconnected.
Maybe the problem is your shit internet, not the game. I don't aprove of the p2p, but unless there's issues, don't complain.

>can be summarize into guard break -> one heavy attack.
No it cannot, if you've played the game you'd know this is bullshit.
>no matter which classes you picked at the end it's still about landing that guard break and one heavy attack
Retarded just like your previous "argument"

>You may try to justify the $60 price tag
I'm not trying to justify anything. It's the standard price for a AAA game.

>season pass and micro-transactions
There is absolutely nothing wrong with them if they're just for cosmetic bullshit you can get by just playing

>especially when people can tell
A few underaged fucks on Sup Forums who can't afford the game and want to see another tortanic=/=people

Because it is basic baby boring shit just like overcuck and assfaggots

You filthy fucking casual

>>Looks great and run extremely well

um lol?

its incredibly cpu bound and cant get a stable 144fps because of it.

>I played two hours now and it's already getting repetitive.

So? Maybe you have ADD.

It's anecdotal evidence and it don't mean shit.

because ultimately it's nothing but a shallow 3D fighter for $60, no thank you

Sup Forums hates everything, they cant change their mind, it was decided to be hated and thats how it will be even if the game turns out good.

>Seeing ubishit for what it is
>contrarian

>I fail a guard break tech
>they try for a heavy attack
>have enough time to recover and block
>they squandered their opportunity
>mfw

Or maybe the game is really fucking repetitive and you are a shill, hm? What about it?

Everyone, which is not a shill or underage finds it repetitive.

nice meme amigo XD

Tell me user, what games do you like?

If I get 100fps at 1440p with everything maxxed out (except supersampling AA) at 90fov on a 1070 and a i5 6600k, I think it's well optimised. Especially considering it's a Ubishit game, and it's not in tight corridors and areas.

>Hard to find games
How is 10-20 seconds hard?
>Game mechanics
You are just bad, any decent player can counter that guard break. Listen for the sound, when the attack makes contact, press the button. Not all characters even have a heavy follow up so wrong about that too.
>60$ hur dur
I bet you buy every CoD day 1 you child that has done this for years AND with DLC too

it has ubisoft on the name so it is bad

yeah its fine at high settings but the game is practically impossible to get 144fps.

I have a 4560k and gtx 970 and even on min everything I can get like 70fps steady, except on some maps if everyone is near the same part of the map.

>Everyone, which is not a shill or underage finds it repetitive.
Lmao, I'm gonna need a source on that. Because Sup Forums doesn't represent "everyone", and from what I can see in game, people are having tons of fun.

>If ubisoft made only shit games in the last 10 years, this means it's IMPOSSIBLE for them to make a good one!!!
>If a game is good but made by a shit company, THEN IT BECOMES BAD!!!!!

>contrarian
yes user. When the vast majority of players think it's good, it's pretty contrarian to say it's shit. Now you might hate the gameplay, maybe it doesn't click for you or you don't find it engaging, and that's ok, but in this case you have to say you don't like it, not that it's bad.

I fucking hate MGS3. Does that mean the game is shit? No it does not. In this case, even tho I think every aspect of the game is bad, I'll say that I don't like it, not that it's shit.

>10 years of shit games
>t-this time it's good
>following a decade long trend is contrarian
>suddenly giving them chance is not

I bet you're redpilled and everything too.

>Why do you hate this game
As much depth as Battlefront

Because Ubisoft deserve all the shit they get and one good game wont change my opinion of them

>No bugs and great level of polish
stopped reading your obviously a shill, uplay alone should tell you the garbage youll have to sift through just to play the game not to mention the simon says guard system that promotes spamming from the shitters no dedicated servers and new heroes behind further pay walls, its not a fucking master piece its ok at best depending how they add new content or shove there season pass down your throat

>Why do you stupid contrarian memeloving fucks hate this game?

I'm enjoying the game, but the skill ceiling is not high. Cancelling into another angle attack is currently the pinnacle of skill, with Berserker being the class that can employ employ this best due to an extra innate cancellation system. The game will be more about running stable offense and getting a read on your opponent and knowing common offense setups.

Lol

>t-this time it's good
But it is tho. The game doesn't even have all the problems every Ubishit title has on launch, like awful optimisation, game breaking bugs everywhere, serious lack of polish, false promises, cut content, etc...
They delivered, what do you want me to say, it runs great, looks great, is polished, has no bugs.

Just because they've been fucking up for ages doesn't mean they can't deliver just once.
>suddenly giving them chance is not
Well it's not like you just had to hope it's gonna be good based on trailers. They gave us 3 betas, we've had plenty of time to see if it's good or not.

user, I too hate ubisoft, even more than EA, Activision, Konami, Capcom or CDPR, I wasn't hyped and didn't buy any of the games they made in the last 10 years, but after playing the beta, it legit feels like another studio made For Honor. Even the optimisation is way above average (not average for a Ubi game, average for any AAA title) considering the graphics. Even the fucking VRAM is allocated properly and the game doesn't take more than 2gb on ultra.

Fuck Ubishit im not giving them any money after The Division

>optimisation
Spelling it the Canadian way, also p2p, netcode
>Even the fucking VRAM is allocated properly and the game doesn't take more than 2gb on ultra.
Jesus Christ, just post your Ubisoft badge already.

Yea For Honor is everything a modern gamer could possibly want. I personally bought the gold edition(tm) as well as $150 worth of steel!

Its virtually 2017's dark souls dueling with more depth than any fighting game previously released.

Simply stunning graphics, a truly epic faction war, and endless modes, maps and classes leading to more variety than I previously thought possible in video games.

Its all skill based, Easy to learn, yet somehow...hard to master as well.

Of course it uses the excellent Uplay service, wow such a user friendly interface for the on-the-go gamer such as myself. Be sure to subscribe to For Honor subreddit as well!

Its quite possibly the greatest game ever released and my only regret is that I can't pay Ubisoft more for the experience. I'll be sure to check out all their other titles this fall.

My name is chad and I'll see you on the battlefield!

Spelling it the Canadian way, also p2p, netcode
>p2p
As I said p2p is bad, but so far it works. Never been disconnected, never seen someone lag or teleport, rollback, or failed duels because of lag.
>netcode
The netcode is good, it's a first for Ubisoft.

>Jesus Christ, just post your Ubisoft badge already.
Dude for the love of god, stop being autistic. I'm just saying it's surprising for a Ubisoft game to be well optimized. And yes, 2gb vram on ultra at 1440p considering the more than decent graphics is pretty greatt, am I supposed to say it's bad?

I literally got bored of the game over the closed beta weekend

The game's not worth 60 dollars. Call me when a key site has it being sold for 30 dollars.

Smells like bait.

I never believed in shills, Until today

Thanks Ubisoft employee.

Notice how all For Honor threads get like 500 replies, but when paid shills are called out early no one posts anymore and the threads dies while the other four that are up are bumping to the top? Pure coincidence.

>The netcode is good
Now you are just straight up lying.

Me too

>Yea For Honor is everything a modern gamer could possibly want. I personally bought the gold edition(tm) as well as $150 worth of steel!

Ok user, what's bad about it?
Memeloving fucks like you are the reason Sup Forums is so garbage.

Its a much worse version of mount and blade combat. There is no reason to play this game.

Here, it's retard proof so you probably have a 50/50 chance of understanding it.

youtu.be/tAU5bIalbnc

>implying contrarian faggots can't be paid to shit on games
>implying you're not purposefully telling everyone to not buy this game because you work for EA.

Attack beats Guard Break
Guard Break beats Guard
Guard beats Attack

I wonder where I've seen this mechanic before.

A reverse false flagging with paid shills? There are shitposters sure, but now you're just going full retard because you got called out.

>interested in the game
>planned to buy it after lecture today
>looked further into it
>realized that they let you mix/match the teams so the game isn't actually Knights vs Vikings or Vikings vs Samurai etc.
>mfw

Taking a hard pass on this garbage. I want to be a Viking, fighting alongside Vikings against Knights or Samurai.

I didn't want some disgusting abomination of a team where Samurais, Knights and Vikings are fighting another team of Samurais, Knights, and Vikings.

Fuck this game.

I honestly can't tell if the is a paid shill or an elaborate shitpost. Bravo, good sir!

The game missed its target audience with marketing.

This is a fighting game. If you like fighting games, you'll like this game.
Alot of people are going into this thinking its some shit that its not.

This is the beginning of a fighting game revolution. No more 2D shit. Were gettin full 3D fighting game combat. Street Fighter MMO soon.

>I didn't want some disgusting abomination of a team where Samurais, Knights and Vikings are fighting another team of Samurais, Knights, and Vikings.
Glaring flaws aside I cannot think for the life of me how they thought this was a good idea. It basically makes factions worthless in a multiplayer-focused game heavily promoted around picking factions.

>"Th-that doesn't happen! I hate this game f-for it's graphics and because it's made by Ubisoft!"
>"Go play Chivalry! It's way better than poopy, stinky For Honor! Only $24.99"

Nice try, guy.

...every fighting game ever. Do you even play video games or are you just here to shitpost?

Because Sup Forums is full of no life shitlords that spend all day everyday on Sup Forumsshitting on games.

It is literally all they do every single day.

>I-I'm not a shill
>y-you're the shill

Do they pay (you) based on how many (you)s you get?

You haven't played how can you even comment.

Trust me if you spam you get shit on instantly

This games really fun. Give it a chance, it really knows how to bring in a competitive atmosphere, especially during 1v1s or 2v2s

>not nice try, goy
Terrible.

Anyone know a way to get this for less than 40 dollars?

About as much as you do.

I'd say wait for the summer sale, but it will be dead by then.

user how autistic are you?

Graphics are nice, but For Honor and Chivalry both suck. Sorry.

it doesnt have enough depth to appeal to fighting game players

Battlefield 1 was a good game
>you're not allowed to like it because hivemind is supposed to hate EA
Resident Evil 7 is a good game
>you're not allowed to like it because hivemind is supposed to hate Capcom
For Honor is a good game
>you're not allowed to like it because hivemind is supposed to hate Ubisoft

I just want to talk about videogames

Thanks, I'll go buy the gold edition right now

? You must not have played it.
The combat has plenty of depth.

Unless you mean 20 hit combos and juggling..... which are honestly the most tedious parts of fighting games.

>I just want to talk about videogames

OUT OUT OUT

>I just want to talk about videogames
So talk

It felt repetitive 2 days into open beta.

OPPORTUNITY STATUS = SQUANDERED

>Slip-and-slide cancel-spam broken shitshow.
>Shit offense and zero hype.
>Better than anything.

Go back to arguing with Shillvary fags.

Dumb amphibious reptile poster.

>"What's that? I can be paid to shill a game I like and enjoy? Well, I DO want more people to play this game with, and I could use a little extra money so, fuck it, sure why not? BUY FOR HONOR, GUYS!"

I don't see the problem.

>The combat has plenty of depth.

the combat has little depth, played it trough all betas

It's virtually Soul Calibur 2.

It felt repetitive 2 hours into the open beta

t. pajeet shill

The combat would have a decent amount of depth if there were more than a handful of moves in the game that were unreactable, as it is you either play Warden (and Warlord to an extent) or else the game doesn't let you do anything offensively ever without dying

It is. I can btfo you if you want, but it's very, very close to SC2.

> $100 for the next Evolve
I thought employees get free copies?

>he thinks I bought this piece of shit

No you retarded fuck. I mean I can explain why it's identical for SC2.

Then explain, nerd.