Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YrJNm6KBdA
youtube.com/watch?v=UHWtjvtyDVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MGR is an empty skull.

A FUN empty skull full of MEMES son.

Ignorance is bliss.

>If you turn your brain off it's fun!

Switch 2 with rising and you're good. MGR is the most intellectual without kojima's handicapped storytelling.

Actually true.

Funny, it was MGSV that had only empty areas

MGR is complete shit though.

>It's only good when it's a tight linear corridor filled with traps!!!

no

>it's only good when it's empty open world that makes you grind for resources!!!
no

>my brain was too smart to think

Boy, sure I like playing the same level over and over!

Better than a hallway fest with the most boring design imaginable. Rising's world looked like it was taken from a PSP title.

OP is right

(You)

PSP games are comfy as fuck though mate. Back when games were games rather than cuckfests.

but i liked MGS4

This is how you do it.
MG and MG2 not included because I said so.

AC!D ain't a proper game.
PW is meh, PO and PO+ are the same as PW.
Rising although having fun characters is not listed due to not following MGS gameplay.

>MGSTTS
Fuck off!

>4 over V
>1 over 3
>Ghost Babel included at all
Are you retarded?

fixed

MGSV was a time consuming wasteland of grunts and hmms and other attempts at trying to talk.

MGS4 was the last MGS-like game.
MGS3 is awesome, but MGS1 story is better even if it's not as emotional.

Ghost Babel is underrated and plays like a proper MGS game.

MGSV is fantastic though. It uses visual storytelling rather than tones of dialogue. It's a "show, don't tell" kind of story with great cinematics, themes and music, on top of having the best acting in the series.

MGS4 is a huge pile of shit with a nice fanservice cherry on the top.

Ghost Babel is great but the story isn't.

You're a literal nostalgiafag if you think MGS1's story is better than 3's.

>haha mgsv same levels
>it's okay when it's the same corridors in mgs2 >it's okay when you need go back through all map 3 times in mgs
ebin

When did I ever imply that lol

Good thing we've got around 20 different large bases to infiltrate, 50 different missions, and an entire loadout to mess about with!

Wolbachia, parasites, KAZ!, parasites, fetch this, fetch that, parasites, D-doggo, "grunting sounds", parasites, woaaaaaaaaa, volgin on fire, parasites, 5 minutes of intense looking into skullface, seal-a-dank-thropus, parasites

Gonna need the template on that one, i meme senses are tingling.

>50 different missions
>different

Here.

Thank you

Whoa, nanomachines, huh, huh,
*cutscene with poor writing*
*cutscene with poor acting*
Metal gear, huh?*fart* OTACOOOON. Nanomachines. SOP. *coughs*
Nanachines
*cutscene*
*cutscene*
*cutscene*
*cutscene*
EPILOGUE
*cutscene*

>mgs4 that low

MGS3 > Peace Walker > MGS1 > MG2 > Ground Zeroes > Revengence > MGS5 > Portable Ops / + > MGS4 > VR Missions > Twin Snakes > MG > Ghost Babel > MGS2

>MGSV is fantastic though.
I disagree, but it's been discussed to death lately.
>You're a literal nostalgiafag if you think MGS1's story is better than 3's.
MGS3 has a good ending, but most of its story hinges on a somewhat uninteresting relationship between an autistic character whose only traits are a love of eating shit and a fixation on sneaking and shooting and a stern blonde lady that the story keeps us in the dark about until the very end. This is a simplistic summary, but there's not a whole lot to MGS3's story until the very end. It's a fun adventure and is presented well, but I don't think it's that unbelievable that someone might prefer MGS1's.
Weird taste.

MGS2>MGS4>MGS1,3>MGR>PW>>>MGSV

yeah, and a whole storyline as well, complete with an ending and everything

are you? his list is literally perfect. MGSV is god awful.

You are godawful and have shit taste. MGSV is fantastic.

4 is trash, it retcons way too much stuff that it should have just ignored, at least V didn't fuck up the canon.

If you have more than 1 neuron active, then yes, it is complete for the most part and has an ending. One side plot didn't get resolved.

You're not a retarded faggot from reddit, are you?

>Instead of Snake just beating Big Boss and someone putting him in a nano-machine induced coma it got retconned as Venom Snake dying

>Sup Forums finally gets over its MGSV asshurt

Fucking finally

MGR is the only Metal Gear game I've ever played and ever want to play. Kill yourself.

>lets do something boring and predictable

Yeah, finally people are starting to realize that it wasn't just the story that was shit, but the gameplay was shallow as fuck as well

Go fucking play Tenchu then you fucking queer

>DUDE MUH 10/10 GAMEPLAY

they don't realize that the only thing 10/10 were the gameplay mechanics. The gameplay itself was garbage.

but the gameplay was fun though
so many different items, weapons
different ways to approach missions

the story was nonexistent, but trying to pretend that the gameplay was bad is retarded. How was it shallow?

>implying a game should be anything more than a visceral gaming experience

Storyfags ruin games. It's your fault we have walking simulators.

not really garbage though, i'd say repetitive and with limited replayablity as you're going to do the same bases hundreds of times on your first playthrough anyways

20 different large bases??? there was nothing like ground zeroes in mgs5 kys

I just looked it up and it looks awesome, I'm totally going to try it out. Thanks for the suggestion, friend.

>Saint's Row 2 not the final one

Your opinion is vastly outweighed by most of everyone else that thinks its great. Its alright if you like have an incorrect opinion though, to each their own. Nothings for everybody.

>everyone who points out obvious flaws with the game is from reddit

He didn't mention story at all, though.

>dhekalia
>OKB Zero
>White Mamba Hideout
>Ngumba Industrial Zone
>SANR Facility
>Nova Braga Airport

I can keep going

>such a lust for revenge
>liquid flies off into the sunset in a turbo metal gear

10/10 storyline, would play again. Really enjoyed how rescue the captured soldier 13 tied into the themes as well, really added a lot to the overall story.

Walking games suck because they are generally prentious ass even when it comes to story. They get off by being arts and different instead of doing something worthhile.

None of those were even close to camp omega.

I only liked Ghost Babel

MGS1 and MGS2 were okay though

None of those were good though, keep going please

Any faggot who lumps mgs1 , and 3 with shit Walker should be killed

Actually Nova Braga and OKB Zero and the African Child Soldiet hideout are vastly superior.

You can have your meme opinion though I don't care.

Oh alright have fun.
then you can follow this next suggestion, kill yourself.

some day somebody will actually explain what is wrong with mgs4 to me

i enjoyed my movie

>liquid flies off into the sunset in a turbo metal gear
Huh, so just like MGS2
>really enjoyed how rescue the captured soldier 13 tied into the themes as well, really added a lot to the overall story
Those are side ops, retard.

Because you have all those options but there's not enough enemy variety to warrant using 99% of it. Plus guards are almost as retarded add they were in PW so the stealth is extremely easy.

Hackjima was always a hack, all of Metal Gear is just murrikan pandering.

You can have a wrong opinion I don't care.

It wasn't even a good movie.

>anything close to the same thing

true, though, with the side ops. Why even include them when they offer absolutely nothing? No story, no replayability, every fifteen or so nets you a soldier worth having. No real items, nothing.
Even the fucking main ops were filler for the most part. Every sixth mission was pertinent to anything.

>MGSV could have been a series of Ground Zeroes style sandboxes that are connected through cutscenes and progression

it hurts.

First two acts are the only good gameplay wise and they're over in 4 hours.
Cutscenes are long and dumb, poorly written, full of cringe moments.
Third act is complete and utter shit.
Bosses are bad as best and serve no story purpose.

Nostalgia level is ruined by the shittiest enemies in the game.
>no enemy variety
Fair point
>almost as dumb as PW
kek, play the game again faggot

?
youtube.com/watch?v=_YrJNm6KBdA

Bosses would have been nice too.

It kinda is the same thing. Back when MGS2 was released there was no MGS4 and it was supposed to be the final game in the series.

>all of Metal Gear is just murrikan pandering.
>Half of the extra dialogue in MGS1 are just characters like Naomi and Nastasha whining about how evil America is because Hiroshima happened, as if a non-Jap would care about such things.
Okay son.

I'd rather have no bosses than complete shit bosses like in Peace Walker and 4.

Guards can't even follow Snake if you don't stand there for 5 seconds and they don't even notice the rocket arm.

>muh japanese james bondaru

[generic hate comment about MGS4]
i actually like MGS4 but it's not good as MGS2 or MGS3

>sequel bait/ badguy getting away in the last act of one of the most mindfuck mainstream games of all time
>the same thing as two kids flying off into the sunset in sahelanthropous, which has better tech than anything in the series decades earlier, in the game that was supposed to tie everything together and wrap up all the loose ends

he just made more questions. the game didnt fucking resolve anything.

But it is a great movie.

member volgin?
member psycho mantis?

goddamn i hated that game

That was the worst part of the movie holy shit.

Now you lost me, b8 man.

CO was a single base with high walls.

All the bases in TPP blend together with a bunch of nature in between.

>Huh, so just like MGS2
This isn't really similar. MGS2 was at that point the last of both the series and the timeline. I has a very deliberate "and the journey continues..." implication that doesn't exist in MGSV because it's a prequel and we know what happens later (and doesn't involve Sahelanthropus or the parasites). The situation with Eli's rebellion just feels awkwardly left hanging.

I don't give a shit about Mission 51 personally but they're pretty different cases.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHWtjvtyDVU

okay man

>Big Boss shows up alive with a completely changed disposition to tie up some loose ends and then die.
That scene is a microcosm of everything wrong with MGS4.

So the guy that died twice already came back to give a bunch of shitty exposition, kill an old man that he just told you was the true bad guy all along and then died again. That shit was retarded.

to sum up:

mgsV is an irredeemable pile of ass