FFXIV

[Incoherent koji rapping in the distance]

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/R3GWm5tn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>still playing a catboi

Make PLD great again!

pastebin.com/R3GWm5tn

Cats are the worst race in the entire game. There's not one redeeming quality about them. At least with other races there's something good to offset the bad.

All cats should be exterminated

>PLD
>>Ever being great.

>Adders in the lead
>not killing the Maelstromfags attacking our big ice
>feeding to Mael when they are third
>despite being told to ignore those red bastards
>Flames win
FUCKING ADDERS

>trying to catch all the fish before 4.0 hits

At least I'll probably max out my cul desynth

With the new raid announced in SB what's the chances class abilities will be from Tactics

Divine ruination for PLD please

Best part is that you all wasted more time arguing.

I'm glad you aren't in charge of classes.

>balmung

Red pill me on the 5 ammo opener. How big of a DPS loss is it compared to the 2 ammo opener?
Also when did starting off with Gauss Round became a thing?

>play on balmung
>keep to myself
>know absolutely no one and no one knows me

best feeling

When are we purging the fleas, lizards and rats menaces?

can we just nuke this server already

Better to contain the mentally ill.

>12 Shield Bash Off-gcd, has a 3 second cooldown, but inflicts no damage. Stuns for 3 seconds by default (2 pvp).

Congratulations you just killed PLD in PvP, the one area where it actually excels over the other tanks.

Which or you did this?

What's wrong with it? I'm always open to criticism, let me know what could use improvement (beyond "everything").

Read the traits, the stun duration starts low and gets better with a trait, identical to how it is currently.

There really should be a version of this with Gaius

You have to go back

Pld is only good in 16 and 24 man pvp.

Changes the class into something completely different, and makes it blatantly OP.

It can't be identical to how it is currently if you can't use it back-to-back. The 3 second cooldown is going to prevent that from happening and give someone enough breathing room to either heal themselves or respond to the stunlock.

>t. someone who doesn't know anything about pvp

PLD is much more worthless in those formats because the tools it has become significantly less effective once you throw more people into the mix.

Charcoal cats can stay.

Poopskins and alienskins of all races should go.

I don't see anything wrong with the skin color, bitch just needs to actually design their character better and wear real gear.

fuck i hate Gilgamesh Idyllshire

i have to brace myself every time i teleport there because of the exposure to autistic radiation

>aether

>Goodbye Daniel. I love you.

fuckin gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

>tfw your game is so shit you write a soap opera instead of actually playing it

Alright, let me give you what I'd change about PLD to fix it.

>Level 8 - Flash - Increases enmity and deals unaspected damage with a potency of 10 to all nearby enemies.
>Additional Effect - Blind - Duration: 12 seconds

>Level 18 - Shield Bash - TP cost lowered to 100, down from 120. Damage increased to a potency of 150, up from 110. Functions the same otherwise.

>Level 20 - Enhanced Flash - Blind effect is no longer subject to diminishing returns in PvE. Deals unaspected damage over time for the duration of the Blind effect.
>Potency: 10

>Level 26 - Rage of Halone - Now reduces target's damage dealt by 10% like Storm's Path instead of only strength. Does not stack with Storm's Path.

>Level 30 - Shield Swipe - Now has a chance for the cooldown to be reset on block. Functions the same otherwise.

>Level 30 - Shield Oath - Reduces damage received by 20%, while lower damage dealt by 15%. Also increases chance to hit by 5%, the potency of all shield based attacks by 50, and allows magic damage to be blocked.

>Level 35 - Cover - Take all physical and magical damage intended for another party member. Can only be used when member is closer than 15 yalms. Now works with Hallowed Ground.

Continued in next post.

>Level 40 - Sword Oath - Deals additional damage with a potency of 75 after each auto-attack. Also increases critical hit rate by 3%.

>Level 45 - Spirits Within - Removed penalty to damage potency as HP decreases. Functions the same otherwise.

>Level 50 - Circle of Scorn - Damage over time effect has a 5% chance to reset the cooldown. Functions the same otherwise.

>Level 52 - Sheltron - Now also restores 30 TP on block in addition to the MP restored.

>Level 54 - Goring Blade - Duration of damage over time effect increased to 30 seconds.

>Level 56 - Divine Veil - Now also applies a barrier to the Paladin that used it.

>Level 58 - Clemency - Heal potency increased to 1500. Also restores 50 TP if target is yourself. Still restores 50% of HP restored to self if target is an ally.

>Level 60 - Royal Authority - Combo now branches from both Riot Blade and Savage Blade.

Dear God.

>not an argument
I'm glad you aren't in charge of a debate team.

Someone let me know what you think please.

Battle rez would be cool, it's really stupid that PLD can cross class Raise only to not be able to use it outside of combat. Sacred Cross seems way too powerful though, should at the very least be a much longer cd like HG.

Gilgamesh, home of people trying to be the next big memelord.

>In Adder
>Keep loosing Frontline
>Use the new freelance system
>Now Adder keep on winning
>Join Adder again
>Keep on loosing

Fuck you too, game.

If you don't have at least 6 healers in a 24 man team, you'll usually lose

This is your dark knight for today.

>This will happen more frequently with the release of SAM as tank

Male au ra or cat

RA combo path is fine the way it is, although I can see why you made it branch from Riot Blade for the DPS increase. I think Shield Oath should have a small passive to deal damage while it's on, something small like 25 pot per hit. Diasagree with the Halone change, but they're probably gonna change it to something else in SB anyway, or enhance it. Cover should be on a lower cooldown along with tempered will. Maybe Sword Oath reduces TP cost of abilities or has a mini Goad effect on it. I think Goring Blade's DoT tick works the way it does so you can go two full ticks with FoF up.

It always worked with hallowed ground no?
I swear Ive taken hits for a healer like that before.

I just wish there was a way to tell what attacks go through or don't. The times Ive eaten shit because an attack goes through, jeez.

What the fuck is going through his head?

>swap at 3
what fight?

was he gey?

Ultima's Bane maybe?

I was thinking that, but why the fuck would you not do that unsync?

That look like Amon's room.

>SAM with no DRK/PLD/WAR leveled

>not liking a good challenge

Ultima "Hard" isn't exactly a good challenge. T9S MIL sync is a better one.

Through roulette to get the quest done maybe, that's what I had to do since no one joined my PF
was a bit painful since the WAR didn't have Provoke but we ended up pushing phases so the stacks would fall off of me

Mia Hayabusa got issues.

Its pretty fun. Unfortunately shitters can't into eating orbs.

>I'm taking medication and going to therapy
explains a lot

So this is the power of autism

>lmao whats provoke, that's not a SAM ability

Anyone?

What would the Sam's dps stance be called if it has one? Ronin?

So since this is on sale, I'm debating on going back to it. Is it somewhat sociable now? On Brinhldr it wasn't exactly an active server and I'd rather not play alone.
Also, what class should I play if I want to avoid anything similar to BLM, I hated the constant rotation

Oni so you can channel some sweet demon powers

Shogun.

Its sociable if you pick a server that isn't dead. Also pretty much every class has an optimized rotation, healers have it less but its still a thing.

Might be golden saucer after the party disbanded

>I think Goring Blade's DoT tick works the way it does so you can go two full ticks with FoF up.

Yeah I can't believe I forgot about that. It can be a tight squeeze sometimes though if mechanics cause you to have to stop attacking the boss and if you try to fit it in for the total duration with both applications instead of clipping it at 3 seconds.

The Halone change I could do without but really PLD deserves such an effect more than WAR does. PLD is supposed the be THE tank and yet it doesn't even have an effect like that on any of its combos.

>dislikes: grit

5 ammo is bigger and better opener burst but can prove to be weaker later in the fight where as with a 2 ammo opener, your cds will line up better in exchange for the weaker opener. 9 times out of 10, the 2 ammo opener will be better in the long run, but the 5 ammo opener can be superior depending on the context.

Three sword style

>not 6

Thanks. I'll try out the two.

>Not 8

Only in this fucking game can I make tanks upset that they have to lose a bit of DPS because my aggro is creeping on theirs and they have to switch to tank stance a bit

>not unlimited blade works

>not 16

I don't know but I expect the tank stance would be called Shirahadori.

Maybe Iaido?

>ninja uses doton on single target
>i go out of my way to move the boss out of it

get fucked, retard

Fuck ninjas tbqh senpai

>use ley lines at start of fight
>tank moves boss out of range

any ideas what the umbrite nerf is going to consist of? Heard some anons saying the only possible way they could nerf it and not fuck up the quest for those already in the middle of it is to reduce the amount of lore needed to buy umbrite.

Any merit to this?

>group keeps dying to simple trial
>leave after a few tries

I see nothing wrong with this, why are babbies crying about "wahhh stick with the group"

Then there would just be a grind for crystal sand instead.

I had a DF group for A9 normal that died to fucking Faust Z and then the OT just didn't want to grab the later adds in the fight so we wiped 3 more times

Fuck that

Probably just make it so you get more treated sand out of each combo

It's a complete wild guess though. There's no info

It's only irritating if someone leaves when the group is making progress

Crystal Sand is already the bigger problem anyway.

the reasoning was something along the lines of they can't change how many items are required without permanently fucking it up for people midway through.

Only the people who don't have have a gatherer or crafter to 60 think crystal sand is a problem

Maybe do something besides bitch that there's no content and you'd see that it's fucking piss easy to get sands

But I don't bitch that there's no content so maybe you shouldn't project like that?

>blm uses ley lines
>Walk on his circle
>AoE targets me
>Walk away and let the blm deal with it

Just "Samurai" will suffice because it's going to be a DPS class.
The only way it will be a tank is if the reason we're also only getting 2 new jobs this expansion is because SAM/RDM can dualspec via jobstones and queue as either tank/DPS and Healer/DPS respectively.

Devilish.

>Get Cuprite/Morel
>Get blue scripts easy
>Get sand

wow so hard

My crafters and gatherers aren't quite at 60 yet.