Daily reminder that Godot literally did nothing wrong

Daily reminder that Godot literally did nothing wrong.

>tfw I drink black coffee because of this guy

And I never looked back, thanks Godot

Instead of going to the authorities or calling Nick about the shit going on in Case 5 he kept it all a secret and ended up murdering Maya's mother in a shallow attempt to find redemption.

He also tried to get multiple innocent people guilty verdicts just to piss Nick off.

A wrong is a wrong, you can't say it's only half wrong

gib moni pls

>Stuck milking goats for free

Did Godot do anything right?

Did Godot do anything at all?

All he had to do was burn the supid letter.

He helped teen Mia in court that one time. May have fucked her afterwards.

At the very least, he had some good intentions and accepted Nick as Mia's successor.

He's certainly not the worst bastard to come out of the series.

>24
>teen

Reminder that Simon did LITERALLY nothing wrong.

The only thing he did wrong was make the exact same mistake his dad made.

Killed a woman who was saving her daughter because he's a manchild that can't control his emotions.

Even the one crime he actually committed could easily be called self-defense, he could walk out scott free if he wanted

Inspired me to drink coffee instead of soda in the morning

He did something wrong
He thought it was was a good idea to bring up the murder of the president for some dumb reason

He hid the body of the fake Zheng-Fa president in a freezer. Even if it was in self-defense, that's really suspicious.

Also, remember he took that kid hostage and hid him in the same freezer as the body. He's guilty of kidnapping and taking a hostage.

The real president was murdered by his body double along with the then Chief Prosecutor Deblase and that warren woman who ran the orphanage Simon grew up in. When they found out that he saw what happened, they tried to kill him but was saved by that elderly assassin. His entire revenge plot was to take down two of the most powerful people introduced into the series at the time because there was no other way of taking either of them down.

Can't wait for AA7 where they will reveal that Jove Justice was actually the prince of Borginia who ran away from his royal duties, making Apollo the heir to the Borginian throne

What I meant is that Edgeworth is about to lose and then Simon goes "Oh by the way I manipulated John into killing the president lmao", and then Edgeworth starts thinking about how the president was killed

>he took that kid hostage and hid him in the same freezer as the body. He's guilty of kidnapping and taking a hostage.

>STILL waiting for this fucker to do anything right

It's been a while, but I recall a section where you had to figure out where the kid was being held and you find him there. You also figure out that the circus is right near the same place and that's how they come to the conclusion of Simon being the culprit.

I might be wrong since it's been a year since I played the game, but I'm pretty sure the kid was locked up in a freezer.

he did everything wrong. he had a neat theme though

Edgeworth was popping a vein till the very end because no matter how much sense his story made, he just couldn't prove that Simon was the one who did all that crap until the flowers bit. He could have easily avoided even the kidnapping charges.

Let me remind you, user, that making baseless accusations is in pretty bad taste. In this court, as you should know, evidence is everything.