Sick of Zelda BotW

I'm not gonna lie, I'm fucking sick of seeing Zelda BotW everywhere. It's all Nintendo fans talk about right now.

I'm already sick of the game. The same footage all the time, Link running around aimlessly in a green a field killing some Bokoblins, cooking some food, sneaking around and killing a boot or hacking down a tree.

It's all the same. I swear these gameplay clips have been posted a hundred times over.

Really bored of seeing this game everywhere. Just fucking hurry up and release so this self-inflicted overhyping can end.

Nintendo fans? Are you kidding me? The only reason you see this game everyday on this board is because people who hate the game shit post it to hell.

I would definitely fug Zelda.

Nobody asked
I would too

Whether haters want to believe or not a new Zelda's still a big event for the entire world still.

Press ignores Nintendo stuff for years now, but a new Zelda? Quick put it on the cover of our magazines/websites.

Not gonna lie, former Zelda player here. This is fucking hilarious watching Zelda crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this DLC get a free pass!

>It's all Nintendo fans talk about right now.
Well duh, it's literaslly the only game they had.

/thread

nice victim complex nintendodrones

>Armpit hair on women is gross
>thick bush on the pussy is not liked now

Are eyebrows the next thing oj the chopping block?

>It's all Nintendo fans talk about right now.
>Nintendo fans
Nintendo fans make up about 1/3 of the actual discussions of this game, the rest is shitposting

It's the only major game Nintendo fans have to play right now.

>Sick of seeing something
>Make another thread about it
You are not a smart person, OP.

It's not a free pass. You have to pay for the expansion pass.

>WAAAAAH STOP TALKING ABOUT GAMES I DON'T LIKE

>Major series has a big release coming out in 2 weeks.
>Uuuugh! Why is everyone talking about it so much?!

It's not aboht qua tity it's about quality.

Thisngame may be the new milestone in gaming, something othrr companies will use as base for their games.

Nintendo releases few good games but they're always ripped off by pretty much evrry other developer

>now
Where the fuck have you been? People have been against hairy for decades. The majority of people who like women hairy are lesbians who aren't completely gay.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

I'm literally laughing at your post.

Youre sick of seeing zelba but it was ok when for example Sup Forums became sony central when bloodborne launched

The game looks fine though

I'm the biggest shit eating, Link fapping, DLC buying Nintendofag, and I'm with you.

Nintendo should have never fallen for the open world meme, this looks like MGSV 2.0, but with even more "it's fucking nothing"

shillposting

lol you wish. Almost every BOTW thread I see here either criticizes the graphics and frame rate, spreads doom about the Wii U version, compares it with Horizon or as of a few days ago, makes fun of Nintendo for using DLC.

whoa, you mean to tell me people are talking about a game that's going to be released in the near future? Stop the presses everyone.

>Whether haters want to believe or not a new Zelda's still a big event for the entire world still.
Nah, not really. Interest in the series is definitely waning.

>The same footage all the time, Link running around aimlessly in a green a field killing some Bokoblins, cooking some food, sneaking around and killing a boot or hacking down a tree

It's all the game has to offer, of course that's all you're gonna see

So you made another thread about it?
>Not sure if elaborate, ironic troll, or really this stupid