Why do I feel like there's little to no hype for this game? I was absolutely amazed by the trailer

Why do I feel like there's little to no hype for this game? I was absolutely amazed by the trailer.

And I'm typing this as someone who doesn't even like 3D Mario games very much.

genuine posts were killed off in favor of console war shitposting ages ago. nobody here is serious anymore.

here is like 2 minutes of gameplay available, it comes out in 10 months.

These.

These.

Just wait until October and you will see plenty of shilling and anti shilling of it everywhere

It's a long way off with only one trailer. Unless you want to watch the hour and a half gamexplain break down, that's all the discussion that's warranted until probably E3.

>kiddy game
>no hype
What a surprise.

Pokemon is a game targeted to kids yet it gets a lot of hype.

That city section with random humans killed all my hype,still gonna play it but fuck it looks retarded

Because this place is filled with contrarian faggots who 'd rather neck themselves than admit they actually like something.

It's because of manchildren numales/weebscum and le grill gamers.
Pokemon is kiddy trash with no actual gameplay. Mario is lazy kiddy trash that gets rehashed every year. It takes no effort to make a Mario "game", but they always get overrated because of muh nostalgia.
>le everyone likes mario, dude, it's not a kid game hehehe xD
>it's for le all ages bro

There's haven't been any meaningful gameplay videos yet and the game is a long way from release.

These.

because levels will be behind so called "expansions passes"

These.

Wow nice buzzwords

>he needs gameplay videos to know what it'll be like
Just another generic 3d mario game.
>le jump and spin xD
>colorful autistic levels
>ebin turtles and mushrooms YAHOO!!

for real though, it's just too far off and we've seen far too little for me to get hyped proper.

There's not much to talk about.

We know it's going to be good. There's no doubt.

Zelda inspires more controversy because it's a drastic change for the series.

Because they haven't shown much, so there is no reason to talk about it.
Especially because 2017 started with games.
RE7, Yakuza0, GR2, Nioh, BotW and P5

We can talk about these games until they can show more of Odyssey

These.

It's called the truth, faggot. Also pokemon is a dead franchise, sun and moon sold like Shit compared to gold and silver

why would you even reply to such weak bait?

7 months away and i done like the artstyle esp in their jew york analog

We're not hyped because it's coming out in a year. I'm sure it'll be lovely but I can't fucking care until it's almost out

Why is it bait? It's all true. Mario is a game for 3-7 year olds. It's basic, bland and boring. It's played by low test numales because of "le transcends ages" meme.
The same goes for zelda. It's the most basic action game ever. It's made for kids, it has bland and basic combat, it's just a bland childrens' game.

Because it's probably not coming out for another 9 months.

I'll respond to your bait. What would you consider a good game to be, then?

The Witcher 3

This is not me.
>What would you consider a good game to be, then?
I don't play games.

(You)

>it takes no effort in making Mario games
>released every year

This is the first 3D sandbox Mario game in 15 years. Before this there were only two sandbox Mario games.

What would you consider a good game you don't play?

Because we know nothing about it other than they are making one.

>no hype

The SMO trailer has racked up more than 13 million views on Nintendo's youtube channel since Jan 12. It's their highest viewed game trailer ever. For comparison, the BotW E3 trailer has "only" ~11 million views since June 2016.

They haven't shown enough to discuss but there's definitely hype. The trailer got 13 million views. For comparison, 3D world got 2.7 million views.